• Shayne

59 27.31%
  • Red Phone Box

15 6.94%
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Who do *YOU* want the final rose to go to? *SPOILERS*

Re: Who do *YOU* want the final rose to go to? *SPOILERS*

Quote Originally Posted by mommyof2poodles;2934979;
    Gwen did have a lot of support but, Helene had the most. I didn't say the one with the most votes always won. They did come in second sometimes but, never third. Most polls had Gwen and Brook pretty much tied. I was a major Brook fan but, knew Helene had it in the bag.

I loved Brook .. couldn't stand Helene, and was shocked when Aaron actually proposed to Helene.

Quote Originally Posted by Bet2Win;2935081;
    I loved Brook .. couldn't stand Helene, and was shocked when Aaron actually proposed to Helene.
    I think that Brook gained a lot of support and fans when Gwen was released at F3. I know that I backed her when it came between her and Helene. Helene really got a bad edit to throw us off. That is when I began sleuthing.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Quote Originally Posted by Bet2Win;2935081;
    I liked Angela from Kansas City, which shows my success rate at picking winners. Now there's an excellent example of someone getting cut immediately following a bad (as aired) HTD. Sarah Canada is another one, again one of my favorites. If only Noelle hadn't had the misfortune to be one of my favorites this season.

Shayne has had my vote from day one she is honest, funny, smart, beautiful and she is unashamedly into fashion and I love her for it I really think she took this seriously from day one and Matt fell for her from the start I do think further this is true love but if I am wrong and he chooses any of the other Ladies I will wish them much happiness good health and love to last them all the days of their lives.

Quote Originally Posted by clmlw;2934962;
    It seems to me that a lot of people support Amanda because she's the "girl next door" type, which more, everyday people can relate to. She's the least threatening, so to speak. Shayne seems to be the underdog with likability because, IMO, she's so beautiful that people are intimidated by her, and they mistaken her beauty for being unintelligent and superficial. She has a look that our society may stereotype into a certain category, and I hope she does prove Matt wrong about judging a book by its cover.
    Hardly beautiful, cute maybe, funny which gives her a dumb blonde image. I like her but she in no way intmidates because of her beauty.

I like Amanda, then Noelle, then Chelsea

Amanda.

I am rooting for a Chelsea F1 (and her only edge may be that she is a fellow Coloradan), I voted for Amanda in the Matt's choice poll, but I am not entirely convinced that Shayne hasn't cast her funny little spell on him either. How's that for being non-commital! Each of the final 3 has something to offer and Matt would be lucky to keep any one of them around past the FRC. GOOOOO Chelamayne!!!!!

I think we need to start this from scratch in light of the new spoiler development. I change my vote to Shayne FR and Chelsea F2.

Tacky to quote myself, I know, but what the hey. Fleiss is tacky. Here's what I posted on 4-4-08. BlondieGal posted the same F3 almost at the exact time.

Quote Originally Posted by bamabrain;2894488;
    I usually love to sleuth the F3, but I've thrown in the screencap analysis towel this season and am calling Amanda F3, Chelsea F2, and Shayne F1. While I certainly admire the persistence of those for whom the sleuthing adrenaline is still flowing, I also admire the reality checks of those who are looking at the show as a production. Count me as one of the latter. That doesn't mean I'm not having fun watching the show unfold both on screen and especially on the board.
    Last edited by bamabrain; 04-22-2008 at 12:56 AM.

I've fallen off the ferris wheel onto the red carpet.