• Shayne

59 27.31%
  • Red Phone Box

15 6.94%
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Who do *YOU* want the final rose to go to? *SPOILERS*

Re: Who do *YOU* want the final rose to go to? *SPOILERS*

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;2934275;
    I think what mprssdbyu meant was that they agreed with Matt when he called Shayne out on her drama. . .
    Sorry, I didn't mean I was physically with her... just meant I agreed with his concerns at that point about Shayne getting so upset on a group date. But she's grown on me and I'll just be shocked if anyone else gets the final rose. Very shocked!

Shayne

Quote Originally Posted by clmlw;2932853;
    I *WANT* Matt to give Shayne the final rose. I think even with the edits and judging solely on what we can see, Shayne should win. I just don't believe editing can make that much of a difference in showing who these girls really are. I also think Matt is the one we don't really know because his editing makes it difficult to tell who he is. The final rose will show what he wants/who he is moreso than which girl is most well-suited for him.
    Editing aside......if Shayne is final one then it will be the first time in Bachlelor history that someone with only 20&#37; of the vote will walk away with it.

In he past most of the time the girl with the largest % of the vote has won or at least come in second. This will be a first where the clear favorite has come in 3rd, IF she does that is.

Amanda has 60% of he vote on this board. That is huge. If 60% actually want her to be the final one and she isn't then that is a lot of people. If Fliess really wants that, well, so be it. If that is the case and Fliess has a boss and I were that boss I would fire him.

I know you love Shanye and I am sure she is a sweet girl but, just as you don't see it with Amanda, I don't really see it with Shayne.

I think we have all been Fliessed. He is the one who is out of touch.

In fact, I really like all of the top 4 and have nothing bad to say about any of them. I just wish everyone felt the same because I think all of them have very special qualities that make them all great girls. JMO
    Happiness isn't just an emotion, it is a state of mind.

Red Phone Box. Or Tube entrance.....or whatever it is.........
    Nevermind.... (Actually Amanda)

Quote Originally Posted by mommyof2poodles;2934876;
    Editing aside......if Shayne is final one then it will be the first time in Bachlelor history that someone with only 20&#37; of the vote will walk away with it.
    Matt had an 80% vote for his poll against Ian in Meredith's Bachelorette season. In terms of The Bachelor, I would say that Kelly Jo had a higher than 80% vote against Estella in Bob's season. She had a fantastic fan base, and only a few of us sleuthers had her as the F2. In Bachelor 2, I do not know the numbers but based on what was posted on the ABC board Gwen as F3 was the favorite out of the final three women. Many loved Gwen and was hoping she was F1.

In fact, I really like all of the top 4 and have nothing bad to say about any of them. I just wish everyone felt the same because I think all of them have very special qualities that make them all great girls. JMO
    Very well stated!
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

I "want" Amanda to get the final rose, and I "think" Amanda will get the final rose!

FORT Regular

AMANDA!!!! its funny how there are so many Amanda supporters when there has not been alot of tv time with them. It just shows how obvious there connection really is

Quote Originally Posted by griffen37;2934896;
    AMANDA!!!! its funny how there are so many Amanda supporters when there has not been alot of tv time with them. It just shows how obvious there connection really is
    Yep ~ I think of what little they show of her, she's very likeable and really never recieved any type of bad edit, so people like her. Whereas the other ladies are shown so much, that their edit isn't all that great. Robin comes to mind.

Quote Originally Posted by griffen37;2934896;
    It seems to me that a lot of people support Amanda because she's the "girl next door" type, which more, everyday people can relate to. She's the least threatening, so to speak. Shayne seems to be the underdog with likability because, IMO, she's so beautiful that people are intimidated by her, and they mistaken her beauty for being unintelligent and superficial. She has a look that our society may stereotype into a certain category, and I hope she does prove Matt wrong about judging a book by its cover.
    "Make the most of yourself, for that is all there is of you." ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

*Proudly Aboard the Blonde Train*

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;2934888;
    Matt had an 80% vote for his poll against Ian in Meredith's Bachelorette season. In terms of The Bachelor, I would say that Kelly Jo had a higher than 80% vote against Estella in Bob's season. She had a fantastic fan base, and only a few of us sleuthers had her as the F2. In Bachelor 2, I do not know the numbers but based on what was posted on the ABC board Gwen as F3 was the favorite out of the final three women. Many loved Gwen and was hoping she was F1.

Very well stated!

Gwen did have a lot of support but, Helene had the most. I didn't say the one with the most votes always won. They did come in second sometimes but, never third. Most polls had Gwen and Brook pretty much tied. I was a major Brook fan but, knew Helene had it in the bag.
    Happiness isn't just an emotion, it is a state of mind.