107 35.67%
  • Red Phone Box

36 12.00%
Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: And the final rose goes to ? **Possible Spoilers**

Re: Poll: And the final rose goes to ? **Possible Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;2932380;
    FRC for Matt and the Phone Booth:

Matt unexpectantly gets down on one knee and let's his fingers do the walking. He looks up at Phone Booth endearingly and says, "Can you hear me now?"

Matt can't possibly pick the Phone Booth as F1, Phone Booth is placed on the right of Matt. This must be his rejection speech!

Bwahahahaha....standing ovation for you!!! Best post today!!

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;2932380;
    FRC for Matt and the Phone Booth:

Matt unexpectantly gets down on one knee and let's his fingers do the walking. He looks up at Phone Booth endearingly and says, "Can you hear me now?"

Matt can't possibly pick the Phone Booth as F1, Phone Booth is placed on the right of Matt. This must be his rejection speech!
    could this screencap be ....flipped???

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Mamai;2932041;
    I said Amanda. I would love to see a thread where the posters who have been following AND sleuthing tell us how many times they have been wrong and right. That is interesting to me because you guys are GOOD at this and know Fleiss well. I've been watching since Blob's season, and I try to sleuth but everyone is too fast. LOL Could that be a thread that is started? I don't know all the rules and new threads are rarely started.
    They are close to 100%. Often the board is divided on the last two as far as who they want to win but guessing who he chooses is usually obvious after reviewing all the clues. Bobs season was difficult and I am not sure that Estella was the majority pick.

It is blatant this season that Amanda is the one and that has been gleaned from the lack of footage paired with the departing women saying it has to be so.

Quote Originally Posted by shoepie;2934512;
    They are close to 100%. Often the board is divided on the last two as far as who they want to win but guessing who he chooses is usually obvious after reviewing all the clues. Bobs season was difficult and I am not sure that Estella was the majority pick.
    Only a few of us here at the Fort had Estella picked correctly. She was certainly the minority pick that season.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Quote Originally Posted by shoepie;2934512;
    Often the board is Bobs season was difficult and I am not sure that Estella was the majority pick.

I didn't become apparent until we had Estella's longer shadows in the FRC SCs. In B12, Fleiss covered that one with artificial lighting.

FORT Fogey

Re: And the final rose goes to ? **Possible Spoilers**

If I were to throw out rumors and go mostly by traditional sleuthing, I would say there is a possibility that it could be:

F1 Amanda
    F2 Shayne
    F3 Chelsea
    F4 Noelle
    Congeniality Prize: The Red Phone Booth

No screencaps for Noelle F4; too much focus on physical attraction/chemistry, plus too much focus and too soon on Shayne with the diva bit thrown in all of which smacks of Moana, Bevin, Kirsten, and Jenni (F2); too much edited aggression and inhouse fighting plus bleeping, screencaps of shots, doubts of romantic and sexual response over friendship with Chelsea F3; Amanda is way too hidden even to the extent of her 1-1 before the RCs which leads one to wonder why since we know they get along so well, he has stated the attraction, he thinks she is smart, funny, and they have things in common. The famous FIR has completely disappeared which is strange in itself. The prank will make it or break it. The prank is the doubt and the conflict - has she gone too far? Matt is a prank person himself. If he is shown really liking it, she is probably F1 as she has everything he has stated he wants in a woman, and he stated the first night that if he could draw his ideal woman, she would be it. (paraphrased)

Tonight will give a lot of sleuthing clues.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;2934818;
    If I were to throw out rumors and go mostly by traditional sleuthing, I would say there is a possibility that it could be:

F1 Amanda
    F2 Shayne
    F3 Chelsea
    F4 Noelle

No screencaps for Noelle F4; too much focus on physical attraction/chemistry, plus too much focus and too soon on Shayne with the diva bit thrown in all of which smacks of Moana, Bevin, Kirsten, and Jenni (F2); too much edited aggression and inhouse fighting plus bleeping, screencaps of shots, doubts of romantic and sexual response over friendship with Chelsea F3; Amanda is way too hidden even to the extent of her 1-1 before the RCs which leads one to wonder why since we know they get along so well, he has stated the attraction, he thinks she is smart, funny, and they have things in common. The famous FIR has completely disappeared which is strange in itself. The prank will make it or break it. The prank is the doubt and the conflict - has she gone too far? Matt is a prank person himself. If he is shown really liking it, she is probably F1 as she has everything he has stated he wants in a woman, and he stated the first night that if he could draw his ideal woman, she would be it. (paraphrased)

Uh, I hope your right Bloomers!

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;2934818;

F1 Amanda
    F2 Shayne
    F3 Chelsea
    F4 Noelle

That sounds great to me!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by candimichele;2934821;
    Uh, I hope your right Bloomers!
    Notice that I said possibly. This is a difficult season to sleuth because of all of the rumors from inside sources, and because we very strongly suspect that Fleiss was desperate for what will appear to be a success.
    He might defy tradition by focusing too strongly on the F1 to the point of saturation and thus turning off his viewers, or he might defy tradition by depicting his F1 in very unflattering ways as Chelsea has been, or he might be the typical Fleiss and have the somewhat hidden Amanda come out as the F1 which would be the shock after the prank she pulled with the fake mother pulling a Mrs Robinson on Matt.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;2934846;
    Notice that I said possibly. This is a difficult season to sleuth because of all of the rumors from inside sources, and because we very strongly suspect that Fleiss was desperate for what will appear to be a success.
    He might defy tradition by focusing too strongly on the F1 to the point of saturation and thus turning off his viewers, or he might defy tradition by depicting his F1 in very unflattering ways as Chelsea has been, or he might be the typical Fleiss and have the somewhat hidden Amanda come out as the F1 which would be the shock after the prank she pulled with the fake mother pulling a Mrs Robinson on Matt.
    I know But I really like that scenario!