107 35.67%
  • Red Phone Box

36 12.00%
Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: And the final rose goes to ? **Possible Spoilers**

Re: Poll: And the final rose goes to ? **Possible Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;2932380;
    FRC for Matt and the Phone Booth:

Matt unexpectantly gets down on one knee and let's his fingers do the walking. He looks up at Phone Booth endearingly and says, "Can you hear me now?"

Matt can't possibly pick the Phone Booth as F1, Phone Booth is placed on the right of Matt. This must be his rejection speech!
    Phone Boot Matt will most definitely like Amanda's prank.

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;2932380;
    FRC for Matt and the Phone Booth:

Matt unexpectantly gets down on one knee and let's his fingers do the walking. He looks up at Phone Booth endearingly and says, "Can you hear me now?"

Matt can't possibly pick the Phone Booth as F1, Phone Booth is placed on the right of Matt. This must be his rejection speech!
    But remember that in Season 10, Kasha, Tessa was on the left. A new pattern was created. (Last season doesn't count.) There are two possibilities here: (a) This isn't the FRC but the cut from 4 to 3. The phone booth is actually in the middle of the women and the screencap was altered to fool us. Two of the other women are actually standing on the other side of the phone booth to give it a consolation hug upon departure or (b) This screencap is indeed the FRC and the new pattern emerges again with F1 on the left to receive Matt's ring. brrrrrrrrnnnnnnnngggggg

My vote is on option b.

Hating finales since 2006 finalefan's Avatar

I'm really surprised not to see more votes for Chelsea!

IMO Amanda's got the Danielle edit, only less interesting as far as what the producers have shown us (so far); Shayne's got a Bettina/Jenni/Bevin chemistry-type edit going on with a little bit of Sadie's cutesy-little-girlness thrown in (minus virginity, of course) and we know that Noelle goes home next.

I can't say that Chelsea is MY favorite, but I do think she's got the most likely F1 storyline at this point. And if she's not F1, then her storyline definitely brings her to the F2, meaning either Shayne or Amanda goes at F3 and I just don't see Shayne going at F3. So I'm guessing a Shayne-Chelsea F2 with Chelsea getting the final rose.

But of course, I've eaten my words here before!

Hey didn't we used to be able to see who voted for who in these polls? I loved comparing my votes to some of the old-timers around here.
    Don't bore us, get to the chorus. - M. Campbell

Quote Originally Posted by finalefan;2932483;
    I'm really surprised not to see more votes for Chelsea!

IMO Amanda's got the Danielle edit, only less interesting as far as what the producers have shown us (so far); Shayne's got a Bettina/Jenni/Bevin chemistry-type edit going on with a little bit of Sadie's cutesy-little-girlness thrown in (minus virginity, of course) and we know that Noelle goes home next.

I can't say that Chelsea is MY favorite, but I do think she's got the most likely F1 storyline at this point. And if she's not F1, then her storyline definitely brings her to the F2, meaning either Shayne or Amanda goes at F3 and I just don't see Shayne going at F3. So I'm guessing a Shayne-Chelsea F2 with Chelsea getting the final rose.

But of course, I've eaten my words here before!

Hey didn't we used to be able to see who voted for who in these polls? I loved comparing my votes to some of the old-timers around here.

I for one , do not see Chelsea getting a F1 Edit. No way.. I see her getting a F2 edit for sure and possibly F3 , but no way F1. She was involved in too much drama and now " you rock", Friends, " interupting his time with Marshanna, afraid she dosent like PDA. Way too many negatives IMO.

Hating finales since 2006 finalefan's Avatar

Ahh, but realize that any Chelsea "drama" was against girls that the producers never meant for the audience to like very well: Robin and Marshana. Besides, I never heard more hoopla about "drama" than I did last year with Deanna, and had HWSNBN not been a chickensh*t, she would've been F1.

I don't even particularly like Chelsea all that much. I just think she makes it to the F2 and very likely pulls this thing off against Shayne, which will set us up for "the most dramatic F2 ever" or some other Fleissan nonsense.
    Don't bore us, get to the chorus. - M. Campbell

Quote Originally Posted by finalefan;2932496;
    Ahh, but realize that any Chelsea "drama" was against girls that the producers never meant for the audience to like very well: Robin and Marshana. Besides, I never heard more hoopla about "drama" than I did last year with Deanna, and had HWSNBN not been a chickensh*t, she would've been F1.

I don't even particularly like Chelsea all that much. I just think she makes it to the F2 and very likely pulls this thing off against Shayne, which will set us up for "the most dramatic F2 ever" or some other Fleissan nonsense.

I don't know why, but I am not particularly drawn to Chelsea either. It may be simply because the camera is a little too close for their kisses where tongue action is involved.

I like Amanda, but I don't like her edit ... it makes her looked stressed most of the time when with the girls, and boring when with Matt ... and I know she isn't boring from the little we have been able to see of her.

I don't know how CH even gets those words out of his mouth anymore ... The most dramatic RC ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;2932089;
    Ohh...that phone booth is so tempting, he and it have such chemistry, but we know the "chemistry" pick always ends up F2. It's really sad because that color becomes it so well.
    Oh, wow! So you're saying that the phone booth is like Moana or Kirsten? I'm so sad because I think it could have become Matt's better half. At least we know that the phone booth would have been unwavering in it's loyalty and would have never left him. It would have taken so little for them both to be deliriously happy for the rest of their lives... just a gallon of red paint every two years or so.
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

I really wanted to vote for the phone booth... but gave it to Shayne. She seems to have a certain chemistry with him that I don't see as much with the others, as much as he might make out with them. But beyond that, he really looks at her differently; he acts like a guy that is really trying to get her. I think there is a love/hate component there however, and wouldn't be shocked if she is just the F2 "chemistry" girl.

I'm another who just isn't that drawn to Chelsea. She is funny, which I usually like, but perhaps a bit too harsh/rough around the edges for me to like her as much. But then, she is sort of getting the "hesitant girl" edit Tessa received-- perhaps she'll be the winner that gets won over to a real romance in the last couple episodes.

Noelle is a sweetie and has grown on me, but there is just no evidence I've seen of her making the next cut, where the others do.

I really like Amanda and hope she wins. Real sweet, funny gal, and a local to boot! But, if she is the winner, though I'll be very happy for her, I will also feel cheated because it was WAY too hidden. Even if they couldn't show much because most of their interaction made it too obvious, they need to give us something here.

Re: And the final rose goes to ? **Possible Spoilers**

I'm another who just isn't that drawn to Chelsea. She is funny, which I usually like, but perhaps a bit too harsh/rough around the edges for me to like her as much. But then, she is sort of getting the "hesitant girl" edit Tessa received-- perhaps she'll be the winner that gets won over to a real romance in the last couple episodes.

Noelle is a sweetie and has grown on me, but there is just no evidence I've seen of her making the next cut, where the others do.

I really like Amanda and hope she wins. Real sweet, funny gal, and a local to boot! But, if she is the winner, though I'll be very happy for her, I will also feel cheated because it was WAY too hidden. Even if they couldn't show much because most of their interaction made it too obvious, they need to give us something here.
    IF Amanda is indeed the F1- they still have hometown dates,fantasy dates and Last chance dates to bring her to the forefront. maybe she isn't at all and we've all been looking to hard for clues, but there is still time for them to showcase her . here's hoping anyway....

Re: And the final rose goes to ? **Possible Spoilers**

I would have loved to vote for the phone booth,..instant connection,.you know. But, the RPB (red phone booth) has been the most hidden since day one.Maybe we'll see it again in London,but too late.Because of that I'm voting for Amanda..LOL.