• Shayne

107 35.67%
  • Red Phone Box

36 12.00%
Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: And the final rose goes to ? **Possible Spoilers**

Re: And the final rose goes to ? **Possible Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by longhornalum;2977968;
    Well, one quote from a news release mentioned the prank leading to a shocker...and I put nothing past Fleiss.

You're all so brilliant to have come up with this alternative ending!!! I was rooting for Amanda this season, so that would work for me. So...Shayne is the real actress, and Chelsea is the one who loses out completely? If that's what happens, then I feel really badly for Chelsea.

Does anyone have a link to the segment on WTA where Amanda might be giving it away?

FORT Fanatic

It's interesting to look back a bit now that we know some more. Amanda looks so gorgeous, fun, smart, and confident in her release photo, and then when she was given the FIR .... no surprise that a majority of viewers followed her and thought she was going all the way. Makes her nervous, poor conversation on the F3 date all the more shocking.
    But TPTB had to know that her pic above and the FIR would get a lot of attention from viewers, wonder why they did that and leading to the prank? To set it up to make Shayne looking more mature than Amanda in the end??

Jeepers i don't know how to say this , but, I think he has fallen for Shayne's mom. He is so torn now as to what to do for if he picks Shayne he can be close to Momsey but if he picks Chelsey well after the bedroom scene speaks for itself.

Just a thought thats all, lol!!
    :

Quote Originally Posted by LuvThisStuf!;2977053;
    Hmmm......could be, but I think they're throwing out too many Shayne F1 clues to throw us off track. Remember Charlie in Trista's season? I loved Ryan, but the Charlie clues were overwhelming. Fleiss had me hoodwinked even after Charlie got out of the limo first at the end! ;-D

(Argh...I'm so new at this, I don't even know how to insert smilies! Well, new to posting, but have been a lurker since Joe Millionaire! What a way to give away my age!)
    I can really relate for I have no clue how to do hardly any of these things.
    I know one thing i have posted very little and I already have an infraction so I think I had better just observe from now on.
    Oh LuvThisStuff i think you are doing great, just keep it up and go with your gut instincts for they don't usually lead a person to far off track at least it really works for me . Of course commen sense should prevail hey, lol!
    I will not be posting anymore but will still enjoy seeing what you all have to say!!

Take care and may the best woman win!! And that would be Shayne!!! You go girl.
    :

Quote Originally Posted by Netcam;2980164;
    It's interesting to look back a bit now that we know some more. Amanda looks so gorgeous, fun, smart, and confident in her release photo, and then when she was given the FIR .... no surprise that a majority of viewers followed her and thought she was going all the way. Makes her nervous, poor conversation on the F3 date all the more shocking.
    But TPTB had to know that her pic above and the FIR would get a lot of attention from viewers, wonder why they did that and leading to the prank? To set it up to make Shayne looking more mature than Amanda in the end??
    I have learned to be careful of the FIR because it sets up that person from the beginning to be at the forefront of my mind ~ I need to be sure to look at the other participants and their storylines.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Quote Originally Posted by longhornalum;2977968;
    Well, one quote from a news release mentioned the prank leading to a shocker...and I put nothing past Fleiss.
    As you know, I thought something else was going to happen, but I think it's Amanda comes back. BUT, I'm like you, I'd put nothing past Fleiss. We do know it's going to be a surprise and shocking ending which almost unanimously we are all going to love.

Quote Originally Posted by mears25;2978617;
    I just discovered this thread. You people are hilarious!

I voted for the red phone booth because Matt has been the most spontaneous and passionate with her/him/it (he also sang to the phone booth instead of vice versa)

Here's a thought. If Shayne is not chosen F1 can you imagine the uproar from the Shayne fans?

Well, we had better prepare ourselves for an uproar then, because Shayne ain't gonna be F1 and that's that. I have grown to just love that girl though because I really believe she is a genuinely good, sweet and loving person. I've never been shy about saying Amanda's my girl and she IS gonna be there at the end with the ring on her finger AND holding that allusive (B11) FINAL ROSE. Heck, they may even be married by now or planning the wedding. Who knows?

I want to add that I loved ALL of Matt's F4 girls. He seems to have great taste in women. I don't think I could say that about any of the previous 11 bachelors.

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;2980896;
    I have learned to be careful of the FIR because it sets up that person from the beginning to be at the forefront of my mind ~ I need to be sure to look at the other participants and their storylines.
    I couldn't agree more with you BlondieGal and as history has prevailed, the FIR has not been a good thing. Now I did like how they did it these past 2 seasons where he gave it out during the first night not while the girls were getting out of the limos. That way they at least have a chance to see every girl and at least converse with some before handing it out.

I think people have a hard time once they have developed a favorite of their own deciphering who is best for the bachelor or who has the best connection. Sometimes we see what we want to see...

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;2982577;
    Well, we had better prepare ourselves for an uproar then, because Shayne ain't gonna be F1 and that's that. I have grown to just love that girl though because I really believe she is a genuinely good, sweet and loving person. I've never been shy about saying Amanda's my girl and she IS gonna be there at the end with the ring on her finger AND holding that allusive (B11) FINAL ROSE. Heck, they may even be married by now or planning the wedding. Who knows?

I want to add that I loved ALL of Matt's F4 girls. He seems to have great taste in women. I don't think I could say that about any of the previous 11 bachelors.
    I loved Amanda too and was stunned to see her be the f3 and not f1 which was what I was thinking.I do adore Shayne though.She seems so sweet and gennuine.I do like Chelsea but I don't think she has opened up completely like I think Matt wants her too.

I also agree with Matt having great taste in the f4 because I really liked them all.

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;2980896;
    I never understood how the FORT placed Amanda as F1. What was it based on??? The FIR has never been given to the F1. If anything it has only guaranteed the receipent a spot in the F4. The FIR use to get the first 1 on 1 date, but that didn't happen with Amanda so I knew that Matt was just not that into her from the very beginning. I'm just confused as to how the FORT polls could have been so off for the F1.