• Shayne

107 35.67%
  • Red Phone Box

36 12.00%
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: And the final rose goes to ? **Possible Spoilers**

Re: And the final rose goes to ? **Possible Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by longhornalum;2977968;
    Well, one quote from a news release mentioned the prank leading to a shocker...and I put nothing past Fleiss.
    IF this did happen, it wouldn't be a prank, that would be cruel, it would be played out that he honestly changed his mind, which could happen IRL.
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

Quote Originally Posted by longhornalum;2977968;
    Well, one quote from a news release mentioned the prank leading to a shocker...and I put nothing past Fleiss.
    I could of sworn after watching her say the DB word several times...that she said it with almost a little smile breaking.

Quote Originally Posted by BachNoFoolMe;2978290;
    I could of sworn after watching her say the DB word several times...that she said it with almost a little smile breaking.
    I noticed that too. I attributed that to her realizing that they were probably going to air that on TV. Kind of like an "oh well...nothing I can do about it now" grin.

I think his reaction to that was priceless. He looked like such a baby. lol... Like he wanted her to feel sorry for him.

BUT I will say...all of their back and forth banter in the papers & during interviews is interesting. There is a chance that they could be setting all of this up. THEIR big prank together.

Not to be mean, but I think the chance is as large as Fleiss having Shayne, the actress, pose with the ring on her hand, so that we are all fooled to believe that she is the F1.
    Last edited by TazoChai; 05-08-2008 at 02:18 PM.
    Let's all dog on Jason... it's so hot right now.

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;2977843;
    LOL - that's the only ending I'd be happy with. Did you see that look of Amanda's at the WTA just as the show was ending? She looked like she was trying to not to smile. I've noticed that during the RC's, once she's received a rose, she tries really hard to not smile and show her emotions (she'd not very good at it btw LOL) At the end of the WTA, when Chris is talking about the next episode, and the moment we've all been waiting for, Amanda has that same look on her face, like she's trying not to smile. Also, Chris's words about the episode is "when Matt asks one woman to marry him, you'll get a sneak peak as to who that might be, when we come back".

I don't think her coming back is very likely BUT the way this season has been going, it wouldn't totally shock me eihter. :nono

Just wanted to add that, bringing Amanda back would be the "most romantic love story ever"!! (or however it's been billed this year)
    Also when it was shown her opening up to Matt at the beach, they had that small screen of her in the lower left hand corner & she was working her mouth trying to avoid smiling.

Just think if it were true & they brought her back.....guar an teed to knock the knickers off of a whoooole bunch of people.....

Quote Originally Posted by TazoChai;2978358;
    I noticed that too. I attributed that to her realizing that they were probably going to air that on TV. Kind of like an "oh well...nothing I can do about it now" grin.

I think his reaction to that was priceless. He looked like such a baby. lol... Like he wanted her to feel sorry for him.

BUT I will say...all of their back and forth banter in the papers & during interviews is interesting. There is a chance that they could be setting all of this up. THEIR big prank together.

Not to be mean, but I think the chance is as large as Fleiss having Shayne, the actress, pose with the ring on her hand, so that we are all fooled to believe that she is the F1.

CORRECTION: Just noticed I said saying the DB word several times. She only said it once...I was going continue putting something else in there & didn't finish my train of thought.

Quote Originally Posted by BachNoFoolMe;2978482;
    Also when it was shown her opening up to Matt at the beach, they had that small screen of her in the lower left hand corner & she was working her mouth trying to avoid smiling. Just think if it were true & they brought her back.....guar an teed to knock the knickers off of a whoooole bunch of people.....
    In those ones, I thought she was trying not to cry, not sure, but she was definitey, trying not to show any emotion, and like I said, she's not very good at it.

But that trying not to smile or laugh look at the end of the WTA could have just been her amusement at the whole situation and that she's caught on to the whole Shayne Show edit and what went on behind the scenes.
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

Quote Originally Posted by BachNoFoolMe;2978495;
    CORRECTION: Just noticed I said saying the DB word several times. She only said it once...I was going continue putting something else in there & didn't finish my train of thought.
    I knew what you meant.

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;2978576;
    In those ones, I thought she was trying not to cry, not sure, but she was definitey, trying not to show any emotion, and like I said, she's not very good at it.

But that trying not to smile or laugh look at the end of the WTA could have just been her amusement at the whole situation and that she's caught on to the whole Shayne Show edit and what went on behind the scenes.
    I couldn't quite make out if her eyes were tearing up. You would think that would be the first to show just before facial expressions.

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;2978576;

Good explanation. I like it. Makes sense...

FORT Regular

I just discovered this thread. You people are hilarious!

I voted for the red phone booth because Matt has been the most spontaneous and passionate with her/him/it (he also sang to the phone booth instead of vice versa)

Here's a thought. If Shayne is not chosen F1 can you imagine the uproar from the Shayne fans?