• Shayne

107 35.67%
  • Red Phone Box

36 12.00%
Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: And the final rose goes to ? **Possible Spoilers**

Re: And the final rose goes to ? **Possible Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by LuvThisStuf!;2970791;
    After watching WTA, I definitley think Chelsea is F1. When he was talking to Amanda about how she didn't use the "L" word "like Chelsea. (pause) And Shayne." It's like he forgot himself in that moment. He was talking about Chelsea and then remembered himself and included Shayne. Also, he was the one chasing her...in Barbados he was all grumpy because Chelsea wouldn't open up to him and Turtle was more touchy-feely. Men still love the thrill of the chase.....
    I don't think he forgot to include Shayne. I think he was clarifying to Amanda how she didn't use the "L" word but Chelsea had that is why she was kept and Amanda sent home. I think the reason might be that Shayne is seen as an "afterthought" in that moment is that they had discussed the "L" word sooner and he thought that being obvious didn't need to include in the statement.

FORT Regular

Thanks!

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by mynameisnotjo;2970882;
    Chelsea F1. That's my final answer.
    Oops. I guess I lied, I'm changing my mind.

See my post #869 in the S&S thread. Unless I've been Fleissed, it's Shayne.
    Please slap me if you see me stupidly posting spoilers where they aren't supposed to go!

It's Shayne. I haven't been posting that much on this site but I have read the forums on this site for a long time and I have watched the Bachelor almost every time. I have never been wrong. I knew it would be Amanda (season 1), Jen (9), Tessa... last season I thought it would be DeAnna but I wasn't 100% sure. last season was off though.

It's Shayne, F1, final answer. period.

Quote Originally Posted by LuvThisStuf!;2970791;
    After watching WTA, I definitley think Chelsea is F1. When he was talking to Amanda about how she didn't use the "L" word "like Chelsea. (pause) And Shayne." It's like he forgot himself in that moment. He was talking about Chelsea and then remembered himself and included Shayne. Also, he was the one chasing her...in Barbados he was all grumpy because Chelsea wouldn't open up to him and Turtle was more touchy-feely. Men still love the thrill of the chase.....
    I feel like the producers or someone behind the scenes told him to do that so it would throw us off. I still think it's Shayne. They have shown a consistent love story with her and only now, one week before the finale, are they trying to throw us off by doing stuff like this...and those pictures on abcmedianet's site....there are none of Shayne but it's all just an effort to throw us all off at the 11th hour.

Hmmm......could be, but I think they're throwing out too many Shayne F1 clues to throw us off track. Remember Charlie in Trista's season? I loved Ryan, but the Charlie clues were overwhelming. Fleiss had me hoodwinked even after Charlie got out of the limo first at the end! ;-D

(Argh...I'm so new at this, I don't even know how to insert smilies! Well, new to posting, but have been a lurker since Joe Millionaire! What a way to give away my age!)

Quote Originally Posted by mynameisnotjo;2973724;
    Oops. I guess I lied, I'm changing my mind.

See my post #869 in the S&S thread. Unless I've been Fleissed, it's Shayne.
    You've all been Fleissed. He's going to bring back F3 Amanda and choose her. Bookmark this post, cause it's gonna happen!

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;2977209;
    You've all been Fleissed. He's going to bring back F3 Amanda and choose her. Bookmark this post, cause it's gonna happen!
    you're dreaming

After what she called him and their stance at the WTA, there is no way that will happen.

LOL - that's the only ending I'd be happy with. Did you see that look of Amanda's at the WTA just as the show was ending? She looked like she was trying to not to smile. I've noticed that during the RC's, once she's received a rose, she tries really hard to not smile and show her emotions (she'd not very good at it btw LOL) At the end of the WTA, when Chris is talking about the next episode, and the moment we've all been waiting for, Amanda has that same look on her face, like she's trying not to smile. Also, Chris's words about the episode is "when Matt asks one woman to marry him, you'll get a sneak peak as to who that might be, when we come back".

I don't think her coming back is very likely BUT the way this season has been going, it wouldn't totally shock me eihter. :nono

Just wanted to add that, bringing Amanda back would be the "most romantic love story ever"!! (or however it's been billed this year)
    Last edited by northernviewer; 05-08-2008 at 10:37 AM.
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

Well, one quote from a news release mentioned the prank leading to a shocker...and I put nothing past Fleiss.