Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I noticed something, what is your take on this?

FORT Fanatic

I noticed something, what is your take on this?

I rewatched the show, during the introduction to Matt, Chris stated in hopes to finding true love, then out of the limo came Amanda, Chelsea, Noelle, and Shayne. First I thought that makes sense because of the alphabet. Then I started thinking, they were the final four for this week. Meaning that Fleiss edited out Marshanna, and Robin, knowing they will be going home. Now I am thinking that if he does the same next week on the intro than we will know who the final three girls will be, before the end of the show.If he shows only three girls.I am going to rewatch last weeks show to see if he did the same there. What do you think.

Re: I noticed something what is your take on this.

Quote Originally Posted by theboies;2922182;
    I rewatched the show, during the introduction to Matt, Chris stated in hopes to finding true love, then out of the limo came Amanda, Chelsea, Noelle, and Shayne. First I thought that makes sense because of the alphabet. Then I started thinking, they were the final four for this week. Meaning that Fleiss edited out Marshanna, and Robin, knowing they will be going home. Now I am thinking that if he does the same next week on the intro than we will know who the final three girls will be, before the end of the show.If he shows only three girls.I am going to rewatch last weeks show to see if he did the same there. What do you think.
    I think that would be a wonderful clue if it pans out!

Ya never know, the rose order was a hint in Andy's season.

Quote Originally Posted by theboies;2922182;
    I also noticed this as well when I watched again this evening
    I also find it strange that in the first episode right before he meets the women, that the only VO's heard are of Amanda and Chelsea?
    Clue to the F2 who knows I couldn't imagine Shayne not making it into the F2

Quote Originally Posted by WickedBoo;2922210;
    I also noticed this as well when I watched again this evening
    I also find it strange that in the first episode right before he meets the women, that the only VO's heard are of Amanda and Chelsea?
    Clue to the F2 who knows I couldn't imagine Shayne not making it into the F2
    This is interesting too!

Though I can't imagine Shayne not being one of the F2 girls, Matt's bathing suit looks the same so it's possible all the water stuff was done the same day. BUT if Shayne is in the helicopter as reported, that pretty much seals the deal for her being in the finale.

Great catch!

Another notice -- it may have gotten a mention since last night, but I'm trying to catch up on about 100+ pages of posts, so apologies if it's already appeared.

The placement of the F4
    Noelle, Chelsea, Matt, Amanda, Shayne

In past seasons, are the F1 & F2 next to Matt, with the F3 & F4 on the outside??? I've forgotten if the right or the left of Matt is F1 order, if someone can help.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by hotlanta babe;2922232;
    Great catch!

Another notice -- it may have gotten a mention since last night, but I'm trying to catch up on about 100+ pages of posts, so apologies if it's already appeared.

The placement of the F4
    Noelle, Chelsea, Matt, Amanda, Shayne

In past seasons, are the F1 & F2 next to Matt, with the F3 & F4 on the outside??? I've forgotten if the right or the left of Matt is F1 order, if someone can help.

Thanks!

In Andy's season it was Amber, Dani, Andy, Bevin, Tessa I have no idea about any other season.

Quote Originally Posted by sueb1961;2922288;
    In Andy's season it was Amber, Dani, Andy, Bevin, Tessa I have no idea about any other season.
    I know for Jesse's season, (if you really want to compare seasons) it was --

Trish, Mandy Jaye, Jesse, Tara and then Jessica for the final 4 toast.

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

patterns, patterns...true or not? That then places the invisible Amanda in the F2 with Shayne and Shayne as F1.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;2922298;
    patterns, patterns...true or not? That then places the invisible Amanda in the F2 with Shayne and Shayne as F1.
    I just brought that forward, but I am not one to go with the patterns. . . who knows if it will really pan out that way or not though.

FORT Newbie

And did you notice how they were showing Amanda's reaction after each rose Matt gave...it was very deliberate.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast