Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I noticed something, what is your take on this?

Re: I noticed something, what is your take on this?

Quote Originally Posted by theboies;2922182;
    I rewatched the show, during the introduction to Matt, Chris stated in hopes to finding true love, then out of the limo came Amanda, Chelsea, Noelle, and Shayne. First I thought that makes sense because of the alphabet. Then I started thinking, they were the final four for this week. Meaning that Fleiss edited out Marshanna, and Robin, knowing they will be going home. Now I am thinking that if he does the same next week on the intro than we will know who the final three girls will be, before the end of the show.If he shows only three girls.I am going to rewatch last weeks show to see if he did the same there. What do you think.
    Every episode starts with this same intro and out pops Amanda from the Limo first...what does that mean...we could be on to something!

Okay..something I have noticed...LACK of commercials tempting viewers to watch!..Am I crazy or do we not get any previews to make viewers even WANT to tune in??? I swear in seasons past...every other commercial was for the Bach???

Quote Originally Posted by fan*addict;2936102;
    Okay..something I have noticed...LACK of commercials tempting viewers to watch!..Am I crazy or do we not get any previews to make viewers even WANT to tune in??? I swear in seasons past...every other commercial was for the Bach???
    You're not crazy! They aren't showing half as many commercials as they have past seasons!

Wow, the power of suggestion - they just did a promo!

There have been 2-3 bach commercials since DWTS started...but more than double for Samantha Who. I'm having a hard time staying awake tonight...Hurry up Bachelor!

Quote Originally Posted by beachgirl757;2936108;
    There have been 2-3 bach commercials since DWTS started...but more than double for Samantha Who. I'm having a hard time staying awake tonight...Hurry up Bachelor!
    LOL Just because I said they haven't been showing as much!

Maybe the country dancing on DWTS is a tribute to Amanda's home date... ONLY KIDDING!

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;2922961;
    Though his "wow" was said as Devon walked toward him. They have since edited it to be shown as the limo door is opening and the girls walk toward him. Amanda has been shown first in the edited post-view walk-ups, but, whether that can be counted as a clue is iffy, since she was in truth the first one out of the limo.
    The thing is, they show that wow before Amanda steps out every time they include that edit of her stepping out. Why keep repeating it that way, why not show her getting out without the wow?

I don't know, and I am starting to doubt that there is anything useful from past seasons related to this season. It's as if Fleiss hired someone new to shake things up and do things differently; but maybe I am way off on that too!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123