Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I noticed something, what is your take on this?

Occasional commenter WrigleyDogA2's Avatar

Re: I noticed something what is your take on this.

Quote Originally Posted by theboies;2922182;
    I rewatched the show, during the introduction to Matt, Chris stated in hopes to finding true love, then out of the limo came Amanda, Chelsea, Noelle, and Shayne. First I thought that makes sense because of the alphabet. Then I started thinking, they were the final four for this week. Meaning that Fleiss edited out Marshanna, and Robin, knowing they will be going home. Now I am thinking that if he does the same next week on the intro than we will know who the final three girls will be, before the end of the show.If he shows only three girls.I am going to rewatch last weeks show to see if he did the same there. What do you think.
    I did notice this and actually gasped out loud when I saw it.

Quote Originally Posted by sueb1961;2922288;
    In Andy's season it was Amber, Dani, Andy, Bevin, Tessa I have no idea about any other season.

Sorry I was wrong it was Amber, Dani, Andy, Tessa, Bevin

Quote Originally Posted by sueb1961;2922379;
    Sorry I was wrong it was Amber, Dani, Andy, Tessa, Bevin
    That would be F4, F3, Bach, F1, F2

Last season it was Jenni, DeAnna, HWSNBN, Bettina, Sheena = F2, F1, Bach, F3, F4 (if you technically count DeAnna as F1)... seems like that's exactly the other way around...
    Live well, laugh often, love with all your heart and as though you've never been hurt before

If you can find a picture of the final 4 standing for the next RC then I can tell you who win be going home at final 3.

If Amanda is anywhere in the middle of Chelsea and Shayne when they go to final 3 before the RC then she is toast and I mean toast she needs to be on the outside to be in the final 2 and preferrable on his left. Check out the screen cap only thread 18 and you will see all the arrangements the only difference is in Andy season.
    Last edited by bugsme3; 04-16-2008 at 07:51 AM.

FORT Regular

I had noticed this the week before, but then it was Amanda, Chelsea, Shayne and Marshana (in that order) that was shown.
    ~ Kirsten ~

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." Eleanore Roosevelt

Re: I noticed something, what is your take on this?

Quote Originally Posted by theboies;2922182;
    I rewatched the show, during the introduction to Matt, Chris stated in hopes to finding true love, then out of the limo came Amanda, Chelsea, Noelle, and Shayne. First I thought that makes sense because of the alphabet. Then I started thinking, they were the final four for this week. Meaning that Fleiss edited out Marshanna, and Robin, knowing they will be going home. Now I am thinking that if he does the same next week on the intro than we will know who the final three girls will be, before the end of the show.If he shows only three girls.I am going to rewatch last weeks show to see if he did the same there. What do you think.
    Also in the beginning they have Amanda getting out of the limo and Matt is saying "wow"....(remember he was smitten from the get go!)

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fan*addict;2922823;
    Also in the beginning they have Amanda getting out of the limo and Matt is saying "wow"....(remember he was smitten from the get go!)
    Though his "wow" was said as Devon walked toward him. They have since edited it to be shown as the limo door is opening and the girls walk toward him. Amanda has been shown first in the edited post-view walk-ups, but, whether that can be counted as a clue is iffy, since she was in truth the first one out of the limo.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;2922961;
    Though his "wow" was said as Devon walked toward him. They have since edited it to be shown as the limo door is opening and the girls walk toward him. Amanda has been shown first in the edited post-view walk-ups, but, whether that can be counted as a clue is iffy, since she was in truth the first one out of the limo.
    So she was the first one out of the limo....first impression rose.....hmmmm hopefully last one standing!!

Quote Originally Posted by fan*addict;2923044;
    So she was the first one out of the limo....first impression rose.....hmmmm hopefully last one standing!!
    That would be awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by hotlanta babe;2922232;
    The placement of the F4
    Noelle, Chelsea, Matt, Amanda, Shayne

In past seasons, are the F1 & F2 next to Matt, with the F3 & F4 on the outside??? I've forgotten if the right or the left of Matt is F1 order, if someone can help.
    Oh, my God! You guys are lightyears ahead of me. I barely remember the names of the women from past shows!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast