Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Fantasy/Last Chance Screencap Analysis-Amanda**SPOILERS**

Re: Fantasy/Last Chance Screencap Analysis-Amanda**SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by theboies;2959114;
    I just watched Amanda's exit video. It is interesting that she would wonder if this was a prank and he would call her back in 2 weeks. I wondered the same thing. I know she is going on Ellen tomorrow. But if it is a prank and we won't know till the end, then she has to play it out as if she was let go. Even watching the screen caps I am going to give our Amanda a little bit of support until this entire season is over, over.
    If it had been a prank I don't think it would have included Chelsea and Shayne. All 3 of these ladies have feelings invested. Since we have screencaps that prove Chelsea and Shayne went to London, we do not need to wait to the end.... it wasn't a prank; she really was F3.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;2959126;
    If it had been a prank I don't think it would have included Chelsea and Shayne. All 3 of these ladies have feelings invested. Since we have screencaps that prove Chelsea and Shayne went to London, we do not need to wait to the end.... it wasn't a prank; she really was F3.
    No prank here...she is gone...what I think is interesting is that she gave it to him straight up..and he sat there and took it...I believe that shows he knew he hurt her...and obviously "said things, did things" that lead her to believe that she was the 1....will be interesting when the show is finally done airing to see what "comes out"

Quote Originally Posted by fan*addict;2959775;
    No prank here...she is gone...what I think is interesting is that she gave it to him straight up..and he sat there and took it...I believe that shows he knew he hurt her...and obviously "said things, did things" that lead her to believe that she was the 1....will be interesting when the show is finally done airing to see what "comes out"
    I believed Matt when he stood in front of the F3 at the RC and said he was gutted inside.....the look on his face when he had to say good bye to Amanda showed his pain.....I think these 2 would've stood a chance in the real world without a 4-5 week time line.

George: My Dream Hubby... mommadeb's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;2959932;
    I believed Matt when he stood in front of the F3 at the RC and said he was gutted inside.....the look on his face when he had to say good bye to Amanda showed his pain.....I think these 2 would've stood a chance in the real world without a 4-5 week time line.
    You know, I was just kind of thinking that myself. I have been reading everything since Monday and haven't really commented too much becasue something just does not sit right with me.

First off, I think it was very hard on him (don't get me wrong, I am not defending him) but, look at the way he was dressed, like he HAD been up all night debating his decision. I truly believe that Shayne was hired to be F1 and that is why we got the season we did. However, I truly believe that he has/had a very strong connection to Amanda. What if, after all of the FD's he told TPTB that he wanted to make Amanda his F1 and not Shayne, that he truly felt a connection with her. You how Fleiss and his minions are, they refused to let him out of the contract of choosing Shayne and therefore, let Amanda go at F3 instead of F2. Does this make any sense? Hence the extreme shock from Amanda, Chelsea not even hugging Amanda bye because i think Chelsea was just as shocked. Hasn't everyone stated that a couple of things have not changed in Fleiss's ways. The F2's always get the HTD gifts for the parents and the F3 RC lineup. Amanda and Shayne looking completely different from Chelsea. I think the whole time, it was supposed to be Amanda and Shayne in the final and then scripted for Shayne to be F1 but maybe, just maybe, Matt was trying to change the outcome and he wasn't allowed to???? There fore he lets her go now instead of later. Maybe that is why he told her that if he could just have 2more weeks (the filming would be over by then)Just some thoughts I have.
    Last edited by mommadeb; 04-30-2008 at 01:42 PM.

as far as amanda thinking it was a prank and that he would call her in two weeks

I think what amanda said/meant was that at first she was in so much shock she actually was thinking it was a prank, this is just a nervous stunned first thought. then he said "he wished had two more weeks" or something like that, we did not see that part but he told her that and she did not understand what he meant by that.....

I got off work early and caught her on Ellen.. Did not learn anything new much other than that she's dating but not anyone special.. She did say he told her that if he could sketch his ideal woman she would be it at their 50's date and hence why she was shocked to be let go at F3 and she was the one that bought up the fact that she couldn't believe she said like every other word and said she'd been nervous. Ellen said they counted and it was 55 times she said that.. Still I don't know there's something a bit off about this whole season to be honest.

I enjoyed watching her appearance on Ellen, she was very relaxed and comfortable. And her mentioning about him drawing the perfect woman, makes me wonder how many other women got the same line.

yeah she was so great and fun on ellen...totally agreed that she sounded horrible saying like and i loved(i put this in another thread..forgot which one, there are so many..ha ha)her and the dj and ellen trying to fix them up...he's a sweetie pie....she looked happy and there was no bitterness...as my mammaw would say..WHAT A GAL!!!!
    Sing it!!-Arizona Robbins

Quote Originally Posted by 80'sdiva;2962220;
    yeah she was so great and fun on ellen...totally agreed that she sounded horrible saying like and i loved(i put this in another thread..forgot which one, there are so many..ha ha)her and the dj and ellen trying to fix them up...he's a sweetie pie....she looked happy and there was no bitterness...as my mammaw would say..WHAT A GAL!!!!
    What a gal is right

Maybe she got all of her frustrations out at the WTA LOL
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;2962229;
    What a gal is right

Maybe she got all of her frustrations out at the WTA LOL
    ha ha..maybe so....we have heard he gets rather upset...i wonder if she is calling him on what he said...i dont think he would get so mad or upset if he truly is "innocent" in all of this..he should have a clear conscience..

makes me think sorta of the matt and meredith segment....that was so hard to watch..she looked so hurt that she had said that..she couldnt even explain it really...i felt so bad for them...no matter if you were an ian fan(i liked both for different reasons but thought ian was a better match for mer) or not....i honestly felt bad for matt..
    Sing it!!-Arizona Robbins