Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Fantasy/Last Chance Screencap Analysis-Amanda**SPOILERS**

Re: Fantasy/Last Chance Screencap Analysis-Girl #2**SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;2939963;
    Here are the shorts to compare...

I know that the shorts in the ocean has black going along the top of it..but isn't is possible that Matt's shirt is covering the black strip along the top in the cap where he is walking with Amanda?...i still believe that we only have FD screencaps....not LCD
    yes, I think his shirt is covering the band and also the water would make them darker.

FORT Newbie

Re: Fantasy/Last Chance Screencap Analysis-Amanda**SPOILERS**

Okay I posted this on screencaps and noone responded so I will try here. The pic with Matt holding the ring on the balcony (same balcony that Amanda and Matt are on) is the Hilton - Right? So maybe this is a LC and not a FD because I thought he was suppose to stay at The Great House - pic with Shayne and Matt. Why would he be getting ready at the Hilton for the rose ceremony? Am I making any sense?????

Quote Originally Posted by maritimer9;2940608;
    Okay I posted this on screencaps and noone responded so I will try here. The pic with Matt holding the ring on the balcony (same balcony that Amanda and Matt are on) is the Hilton - Right? So maybe this is a LC and not a FD because I thought he was suppose to stay at The Great House - pic with Shayne and Matt. Why would he be getting ready at the Hilton for the rose ceremony? Am I making any sense?????
    i believe it is because the FRC in near the Hilton Hotel grounds, so that is why he is getting ready at the Hilton for the RC...

Here is Amandas height comparison....

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;2941209;

Amanda was in High heels then. If she is without high heels she would be shorter. I did she she took of her heels when dancing can you get a photo from that

FORT Fan

These are with the really tall 6'' heels.

Have we managed to figure out where these two pictures fit into things. Both are "cold" weather clothing...maybe from London trip?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by barbell;2941223;
    Have we managed to figure out where these two pictures fit into things. Both are "cold" weather clothing...maybe from London trip?
    They are both from Chelsea and Amanda's one-on-one date!

Cupcakes, Thank you for this but on the Americana Date, Amanda had on some very high heel shoes!

FORT Fanatic

I just watched Amanda's exit video. It is interesting that she would wonder if this was a prank and he would call her back in 2 weeks. I wondered the same thing. I know she is going on Ellen tomorrow. But if it is a prank and we won't know till the end, then she has to play it out as if she was let go. Even watching the screen caps I am going to give our Amanda a little bit of support until this entire season is over, over.

Several things I noticed in the show at the end. When Matt didn't pick Amanda you can really see the hurt in her face and eyes, along with the anger towards him.

When he was sitting next to her she gave it to him. and when he started with the but, boy she was right there with eye contact to see and hear exactly what he had to say.

When she called him the DB he was like so shocked to hear it from her, he didn't know what to say. Because she gave it right back at him.

When he told her he meant what he said, and she said I don't believe you.

There was alot said in that little bit of words and the true chemistry they had for one another.

Watching the girls when he came back up, Shayne kept her head bent down for several minutes before she picked it up.

He kept his hand in his pocket the entire time. He did not draw both girls close to him. They stayed at a distance.

These two girls are so not in to Matt it is obvious.

Chelsea is Miss Cold As Ice Princess, and Shayne well she is "Am I A Big Star" wantabe.

This definately will not last between any of these three people.

If Matt isn't for Amanda, she will find someone better and will be happier.