Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Fantasy/Last Chance Screencap Analysis-Amanda**SPOILERS**

Re: Barbados Screencap Analysis-Amanda**SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;2915579;
    The only LCD screencap of Bevin was the helicopter one correct? And people still up to the fantasy dates were guessing on which one they thought it was, Bevin -or - Danielle. It wasn't totally obvious who she was by just looking at the cap.

Definately not like this season. It's obvious (because of the hair) who the girl is in the beach caps which are most likely from LCD and FD. Maybe, just maybe there isn't anymore screencaps of Amanda (if she makes it to LCD, because of hair color.)
    And even then...having all the "proof" I can remember my stomach flopping as I read all the what ifs....and until those dresses came out of the limo..there was always a doubt

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;2915579;
    The only LCD screencap of Bevin was the helicopter one correct? And people still up to the fantasy dates were guessing on which one they thought it was, Bevin -or - Danielle. It wasn't totally obvious who she was by just looking at the cap.

Definately not like this season. It's obvious (because of the hair) who the girl is in the beach caps which are most likely from LCD and FD. Maybe, just maybe there isn't anymore screencaps of Amanda (if she makes it to LCD, because of hair color.)
    Actually, there was another LCD screencap of Bevin... the infamous PBG!!! Our pink back-pack girl... We had a blonde in a helicopter and a blonde with a pink back-pack and couldn't agree on whether it was Danielle or Bevin until Danielle was gone!!!

This season, there are pictures of Chelsea where she could be mistaken for Amanda, but there's still more of a difference between those two than between Bevin and Danielle. Chelsea is the season's chameleon, her hair color changes like the clouds in the sky when it's windy... I think the couch picture really is the only one where you can't tell right away who it is. So I agree with you, it COULD be that we don't have any obvious LCD pics of Amanda because we'd figure out it's her right away... or of course there simply could be no LCD pics
    Live well, laugh often, love with all your heart and as though you've never been hurt before

FORT Fogey

Re: Fantasy/Last Chance Screencap Analysis-Girl #2**SPOILERS**

I am thinking that Shayne is one of the final girls because we have SCs which appear to be taken on two different dates. I can reconcile most to a fantasy date except for that one of them walking on the beach.

Which one is going to be with Shayne? Well, we have what looks like proof that Chelsea has a FD (couch) and LCD (sun dress). But I am not giving up on Amanda yet, so I think that the sun dress and couch can all be the same date (fantasy) because Matt has on what appears to be the same shirt. I believe all the other SCs of Chelsea are catamaran pics.

So I am guessing that we have SCs of Shayne on FD and LCD. But we have no LCD SCs for either Chelsea or Amanda.

I am hoping SCs at the end of this coming episode will give us enough clues to figure it out. It doesn't matter that much to me because I don't play the RC game and with DeAnna's season coming right on the heels of this season I doubt the couple are engaged.

I would love to see Shayne at the WTA. It would give the show a lift.

Quote Originally Posted by casualfan;2915794;
    Yep, the LCD cap of Bevin was on the helicopter and there were a couple of LCD caps of Tessa on horseback. I believe one particular poster did a mole analysis of heli girl, which I loved , that showed it was Bevin.

The fact that all three have pretty different haircolors (although somehow on the couch Chels' hair looks dark) could be a factor in showing caps, sure. However we have an unaccounted for Chelsea kiss (floral tank/sundress) and seemingly enough caps of Shayne to put her in the F2. Now IF we can place the tank kiss as part of Chelsea's fantasy date or verify via episode decription that all of Shayne's activities are from a fantasy date then we have a different ballgame. I still go back to the season preview and the voiceovers, the most F2-esque VO's are said by Chelsea and Shayne. If Amanda is in the F2, Fleiss did everything he could to keep her out of the previews. Possible? Yes. But IMO not likely.
    I've always thought that the couch kiss was Amanda, but was told that the main reason that it CANT be is because Matt has on the same shirt when kissing Chelsea in the tank - SO if that's the "proof" that it has to be Chelsea, then it's also proof that all of Chelsea's SC's are from the same day, which is the FD.

I personally think that we've only been given SC's up to FD (including Shayne) and that Fleiss has held back all pics of the F2 meeting his family and the LCD as well as FRC. He knows that the Forties are just to darn good

Quote Originally Posted by onlyme;2929986;
    I am thinking that Shayne is one of the final girls because we have SCs which appear to be taken on two different dates. I can reconcile most to a fantasy date except for that one of them walking on the beach.

Which one is going to be with Shayne? Well, we have what looks like proof that Chelsea has a FD (couch) and LCD (sun dress). But I am not giving up on Amanda yet, so I think that the sun dress and couch can all be the same date (fantasy) because Matt has on what appears to be the same shirt. I believe all the other SCs of Chelsea are catamaran pics.

So I am guessing that we have SCs of Shayne on FD and LCD. But we have no LCD SCs for either Chelsea or Amanda.

I am hoping SCs at the end of this coming episode will give us enough clues to figure it out. It doesn't matter that much to me because I don't play the RC game and with DeAnna's season coming right on the heels of this season I doubt the couple are engaged.

I would love to see Shayne at the WTA. It would give the show a lift.
    I should have kept reading LOL - you said pretty much the same thing that I did in the above post!!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;2931609;
    I should have kept reading LOL - you said pretty much the same thing that I did in the above post!!
    Looks that way. Hopefully we will be correct. We should know a lot more by next week.

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;2931600;
    I've always thought that the couch kiss was Amanda, but was told that the main reason that it CANT be is because Matt has on the same shirt when kissing Chelsea in the tank - SO if that's the "proof" that it has to be Chelsea, then it's also proof that all of Chelsea's SC's are from the same day, which is the FD.

I personally think that we've only been given SC's up to FD (including Shayne) and that Fleiss has held back all pics of the F2 meeting his family and the LCD as well as FRC. He knows that the Forties are just to darn good
    I agree too and either he knew the Forties were too good or he knew posting the F2 screencaps would make things really obvious as one is light haired, and the other dark haired and it'd have been easy to tell who was in the Final 2.

Quote Originally Posted by kelad9;2931636;
    I agree too and either he knew the Forties were too good or he knew posting the F2 screencaps would make things really obvious as one is light haired, and the other dark haired and it'd have been easy to tell who was in the Final 2.
    OR they are both dark haired and that is what they are trying to conceal!!

Here are the shorts to compare...

I know that the shorts in the ocean has black going along the top of it..but isn't is possible that Matt's shirt is covering the black strip along the top in the cap where he is walking with Amanda?...i still believe that we only have FD screencaps....not LCD

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by misselizabeth;2928887;
    ... Also, in that cap of Chelsea's PI, it's from the episode where Robin is going on and on about her and Matt and Amanda get's the meeps. Anyway, in that PI she was talking about Robin, she explained what happened and then said, no wonder Amanda had the meeps. If this sc is from a FD or a LCD, why the heck is she talking about Amanda?? that doens't make sense to me.
    Probably by the time they are down to the last 3 girls, a number of PI's are done with them including referring back to earlier dates when they didn't know who was being picked. Then it becomes more clips to develop the F3 storylines. ie. Shayne might have broke a record for PI's filmed.