Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Fantasy/Last Chance Screencap Analysis-Amanda**SPOILERS**

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Re: Barbados Screencap Analysis-Amanda**SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by candimichele;2913242;
    I wonder why there are so little screencaps of Amanda and Matt.. This leads me to believe she is leaving at F3. Has past F1's or F2's ever had so little screencaps of the Fantasy Date and Last Chance Date?
    Can't remember past Andy's season b/c I didn't look back then, but I know Bettina last season had A TON of caps, leading lots to think she was in the F2.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin;2915261;
    Can't remember past Andy's season b/c I didn't look back then, but I know Bettina last season had A TON of caps, leading lots to think she was in the F2.
    I think Bettina was up until the hometown date. Went down hill after that.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bachlorfan;2915267;
    I think Bettina was up until the hometown date. Went down hill after that.
    Possibly, but they make the preview clips after the season is over and they know the outcome-- so the fact that there was a ton included in the previews led many to believe she was F2. I didn't think she was and admit, I was on the seat of my couch during that RC.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

If anyone is interested, here are the caps from Bachelor 10. Lots of Bevin, similar amounts of Danielle, Tessa and Amber.

Screencaps Only!

Quote Originally Posted by casualfan;2915366;
    If anyone is interested, here are the caps from Bachelor 10. Lots of Bevin, similar amounts of Danielle, Tessa and Amber.

Screencaps Only!
    casualfan,

Thanks for the Bach 10 comparison with this seasons Barbados/FD's!

Reminded me of when we had SC's that we spent much discussion on whether the helipcopter/backpack girl was Bevin or Danielle (blondes), or the zipline horseback riding girl Tessa or Amber (brunettes)!

At least we may have the F3's as a brunette, light brown/highlights, and a very blonde! Is that why we're not getting more SC's of Barbados?
    Last edited by bogey123; 04-13-2008 at 01:07 PM. Reason: word

Quote Originally Posted by bogey123;2915405;
    casualfan,

Thanks for the Bach 10 comparison with this seasons Barbados/FD's!

Reminded me of when we had SC's that we spent much discussion on whether the helipcopter/backpack girl was Bevin or Danielle (blondes), or the zipline horseback riding girl Tessa or Amanda (brunettes)!

At least we may have the F3's as a brunette, light brown/highlights, and a very blonde! Is that why we're not getting more SC's of Barbados?
    I know! It was really fun to look through all of the old caps and think back to the unknowns then.

I did notice that there were scenes from both fantasy and LCD for Bevin and Tessa, and from the fantasy dates with Danielle. Last season, I don't remember any caps of the LCD's, but they also didn't do any additional activity. They met Brads family and then he came over to their apartments.

This season for Amanda we have her on the zip line which is most likely a FD and then on the beach for dinner which also looks like a FD type of activity. The mystery shot this season is the helicopter, although there is no way to see who is in there. I still don't think that Amanda's comment about the water takes place in a helicopter, as the voice quality is too good.

Yep! I was confused because I didn't think she was one of F2 but then when looking at screencaps I thought no way are all those from the FD!

Thanks for the screencaps, CasualFan! Perhaps the few screencaps of Amanda are just tricking us into thinking she's not one of F2?

Quote Originally Posted by casualfan;2915427;
    I know! It was really fun to look through all of the old caps and think back to the unknowns then.

I did notice that there were scenes from both fantasy and LCD for Bevin and Tessa, and from the fantasy dates with Danielle. Last season, I don't remember any caps of the LCD's, but they also didn't do any additional activity. They met Brads family and then he came over to their apartments.

This season for Amanda we have her on the zip line which is most likely a FD and then on the beach for dinner which also looks like a FD type of activity. The mystery shot this season is the helicopter, although there is no way to see who is in there. I still don't think that Amanda's comment about the water takes place in a helicopter, as the voice quality is too good.
    The only LCD screencap of Bevin was the helicopter one correct? And people still up to the fantasy dates were guessing on which one they thought it was, Bevin -or - Danielle. It wasn't totally obvious who she was by just looking at the cap.

Definately not like this season. It's obvious (because of the hair) who the girl is in the beach caps which are most likely from LCD and FD. Maybe, just maybe there isn't anymore screencaps of Amanda (if she makes it to LCD, because of hair color.)

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;2915579;
    The only LCD screencap of Bevin was the helicopter one correct? And people still up to the fantasy dates were guessing on which one they thought it was, Bevin -or - Danielle. It wasn't totally obvious who she was by just looking at the cap.

Definately not like this season. It's obvious (because of the hair) who the girl is in the beach caps which are most likely from LCD and FD. Maybe, just maybe there isn't anymore screencaps of Amanda (if she makes it to LCD, because of hair color.)
    Yep, the LCD cap of Bevin was on the helicopter and there were a couple of LCD caps of Tessa on horseback. I believe one particular poster did a mole analysis of heli girl, which I loved , that showed it was Bevin.

The fact that all three have pretty different haircolors (although somehow on the couch Chels' hair looks dark) could be a factor in showing caps, sure. However we have an unaccounted for Chelsea kiss (floral tank/sundress) and seemingly enough caps of Shayne to put her in the F2. Now IF we can place the tank kiss as part of Chelsea's fantasy date or verify via episode decription that all of Shayne's activities are from a fantasy date then we have a different ballgame. I still go back to the season preview and the voiceovers, the most F2-esque VO's are said by Chelsea and Shayne. If Amanda is in the F2, Fleiss did everything he could to keep her out of the previews. Possible? Yes. But IMO not likely.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by casualfan;2915794;
    Yep, the LCD cap of Bevin was on the helicopter and there were a couple of LCD caps of Tessa on horseback. I believe one particular poster did a mole analysis of heli girl, which I loved , that showed it was Bevin.

The fact that all three have pretty different haircolors (although somehow on the couch Chels' hair looks dark) could be a factor in showing caps, sure. However we have an unaccounted for Chelsea kiss (floral tank/sundress) and seemingly enough caps of Shayne to put her in the F2. Now IF we can place the tank kiss as part of Chelsea's fantasy date or verify via episode decription that all of Shayne's activities are from a fantasy date then we have a different ballgame. I still go back to the season preview and the voiceovers, the most F2-esque VO's are said by Chelsea and Shayne. If Amanda is in the F2, Fleiss did everything he could to keep her out of the previews. Possible? Yes. But IMO not likely.
    Personally, I think that there are too many caps of Shayne and that they all take place on the same day. I wouldn't be surprised to see her go at F3 ceremony and that Amanda and Chelsea are F2. I'm still not convinced that the girl on the couch is Chelsea, regardless of what shirt Matt is wearing! I've seen him in a few caps wearing blue shirts, he does wear it well
    Also, in that cap of Chelsea's PI, it's from the episode where Robin is going on and on about her and Matt and Amanda get's the meeps. Anyway, in that PI she was talking about Robin, she explained what happened and then said, no wonder Amanda had the meeps. If this sc is from a FD or a LCD, why the heck is she talking about Amanda?? that doens't make sense to me.