Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Fantasy/Last Chance Screencap Analysis-Amanda**SPOILERS**

FORT Fan

Re: Barbados Screencap Analysis-Amanda**SPOILERS**

Trying to remember where I heard this, but someone from Barbados said that Amanda's dancing cap was probably at the Hilton on Saturday, March 1. Where would that fit in on the final dates timeline?

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Calypso;2913504;
    Trying to remember where I heard this, but someone from Barbados said that Amanda's dancing cap was probably at the Hilton on Saturday, March 1. Where would that fit in on the final dates timeline?
    According to the possible calendar, March 1st is a projected possibility for the FRC - the Fantasy dates are projected to be about a week earlier.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by LAlady;2913368;
    No I do not think there have been so little caps. Reminds me of Danielle. We thought there were more of her but many of them were Bevin!!! I think AMANDA IS getting the Danielle edit. F3.
    I don't think she's getting Danielle's edit, Danielle and Matt hardly talked. I definately see more with Amanda and Matt than Danielle with Andy. But I do agree that she's probably leaving at F3 because she's not shown as much as Shayne and Chelsea. I just wish Fleiss would show the F3 a little more.. Danielle, Bettina and now Amanda.. it's getting old Fleiss!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by candimichele;2913831;
    I don't think she's getting Danielle's edit, Danielle and Matt hardly talked. I definately see more with Amanda and Matt than Danielle with Andy. But I do agree that she's probably leaving at F3 because she's not shown as much as Shayne and Chelsea. I just wish Fleiss would show the F3 a little more.. Danielle, Bettina and now Amanda.. it's getting old Fleiss!
    Actually Danielle & Andy did talk quite a bit. They talked a lot after the race car date, the Vegas dates (even kissed on the sofa), they talked at the school date ( he even asked her about having children etc.). Had a great HTD ( he even got her to try a banana which she hated) & a great FD ( talked about moving to Hawaii & children again). But you are right it is the editing!!

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;2913528;
    According to the possible calendar, March 1st is a projected possibility for the FRC - the Fantasy dates are projected to be about a week earlier.
    Wouldn't this be off (calendar wise) if an earlier post about seeing filming is true? So the date might be right for dancing SC?
    To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world

Quote Originally Posted by onlyme;2912994;
    In another thread they have stated that Amanda's PI does not match with the Crane. But I am wondering why does this 'meeps' PI HAVE to be at the Crane. If she is indeed talking about his parents, it could be at a different hotel. Although everyone seems to think it is taken at Barbados.
    I think it's very possible this is taken at her parents' home. It does look tropical like Barbados but a lot of people in Florida decorate with tropical themes, right?

Occasional commenter WrigleyDogA2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cubsgirl;2914643;
    I think it's very possible this is taken at her parents' home. It does look tropical like Barbados but a lot of people in Florida decorate with tropical themes, right?
    There are also a few hotels in the Niceville area that have similar decor. (ps - do we know where her parents live?)

Quote Originally Posted by WrigleyDogA2;2914650;
    There are also a few hotels in the Niceville area that have similar decor. (ps - do we know where her parents live?)
    In the Monticello area (panhandle of Florida).

Quote Originally Posted by LAlady;2913368;
    No I do not think there have been so little caps. Reminds me of Danielle. We thought there were more of her but many of them were Bevin!!! I think AMANDA IS getting the Danielle edit. F3.

I do not agree. Her edit is nowhere near the samae as Danielle's. IMO

Quote Originally Posted by bachlorfan;2914680;
    I do not agree. Her edit is nowhere near the samae as Danielle's. IMO
    Yeah, I don't really see that either. I think Danielle's story of losing her boyfriend puts her in a category by herself, but temperament-wise, Noelle reminds me more of Danielle.