Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Fantasy/Last Chance Screencap Analysis-Amanda**SPOILERS**

FORT Fogey

Re: Barbados Screencap Analysis-Amanda**SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;2912155;
    PI's:

Have no idea where Amanda's PI is taken- possibly during HTD, FD, LCD or visit to LONDON
    -here is a comparison with table and shutters at the Great House
    I think this PI takes place late in the game. There is another PI of Amanda in the second episode. It airs during the RC at at time when they show Amanda meeping. (?). I think it was shown as a preview of her meeping during the actual ceremony. But at any rate, that second episode PI looks to be taken at the mansion and again she is explaining the meeps, but this time she refers to Matt (or the Bachelor) in the future. I think the PI from the second episode is a pre show interview. So this other one we have, she talks about being nervous, but with whom..Matt would already know about them, her parents know...could it be his parents...just guessing...

I am pretty sure the other PI I am talking about came from episode 2.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by onlyme;2912903;
    I think this PI takes place late in the game. There is another PI of Amanda in the second episode. It airs during the RC at at time when they show Amanda meeping. (?). I think it was shown as a preview of her meeping during the actual ceremony. But at any rate, that second episode PI looks to be taken at the mansion and again she is explaining the meeps, but this time she refers to Matt (or the Bachelor) in the future. I think the PI from the second episode is a pre show interview. So this other one we have, she talks about being nervous, but with whom..Matt would already know about them, her parents know...could it be his parents...just guessing...

I am pretty sure the other PI I am talking about came from episode 2.
    I am thinking this also. If it is not a hotel room, then I think it could be from his ht date in london because I do not believe she would be worried about her meeps with her own family. I am now going to go to the crane resort and look for some room pics.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by braungirl;2912966;
    I am thinking this also. If it is not a hotel room, then I think it could be from his ht date in london because I do not believe she would be worried about her meeps with her own family. I am now going to go to the crane resort and look for some room pics.

In another thread they have stated that Amanda's PI does not match with the Crane. But I am wondering why does this 'meeps' PI HAVE to be at the Crane. If she is indeed talking about his parents, it could be at a different hotel. Although everyone seems to think it is taken at Barbados.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by onlyme;2912994;
    In another thread they have stated that Amanda's PI does not match with the Crane. But I am wondering why does this 'meeps' PI HAVE to be at the Crane. If she is indeed talking about his parents, it could be at a different hotel. Although everyone seems to think it is taken at Barbados.
    Someone, possibly cupcakes, suggested finding out the exact location of Matt's parents in London and start scoping out hotels. I would be willing if we can find out where they live. Anyone know?

Quote Originally Posted by braungirl;2913063;
    Someone, possibly cupcakes, suggested finding out the exact location of Matt's parents in London and start scoping out hotels. I would be willing if we can find out where they live. Anyone know?
    Here is what Arielflies shared with us:

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;2913069;
    Bishop's or Bishops Stortford, Hertfordshire, NE of London appx 60 miles.

Amanda spent four of her childhood years in Banbury, Oxfordshire which is 60 miles from Bishop's Storford as the crow flies - over a hundred by motorway. Just an interesting fact.

I did the google search for lodgings in the area and didn't see any listed in the immediate area that had the shutters or nicer furniture. So I tried around Heathrow and again nothing close. Although I wouldn't mind staying at The Anne Bolyn.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I wonder why there are so little screencaps of Amanda and Matt.. This leads me to believe she is leaving at F3. Has past F1's or F2's ever had so little screencaps of the Fantasy Date and Last Chance Date?

Don't know where they filmed, don't know the town, but I know his parents live several hours from London and no longer in Bishops Stortsford.

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;2913345;
    Don't know where they filmed, don't know the town, but I know his parents live several hours from London and no longer in Bishops Stortsford.
    Okay. I guess I thought the family home would still be there. I don't remember reading they had moved. Oh, well...guess we'll wait and do a coin toss for the F3 to F2.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by candimichele;2913242;
    I wonder why there are so little screencaps of Amanda and Matt.. This leads me to believe she is leaving at F3. Has past F1's or F2's ever had so little screencaps of the Fantasy Date and Last Chance Date?
    No I do not think there have been so little caps. Reminds me of Danielle. We thought there were more of her but many of them were Bevin!!! I think AMANDA IS getting the Danielle edit. F3.