Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Fantasy/Last Chance Screencap Analysis-Chelsea**SPOILERS**

Re: Barbados Screencap Analysis-Chelsea**SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;2914391;
    Her hair appears wet when they are sunning on the deck, so perhaps they were swimming with the turtles. That "quiet" activity is an excellent way to have conversation...maybe that is what they needed to do.
    I thought I remember seeing a sc of a turtle swimming underwater(not that that is conclusive evidence that they go swimming with the turtles) , but I had always figured the catamaran was part of the turtle excursion.

FORT Fan

Re: Barbados Screencap Analysis-Chelsea**SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;2915056;
    I thought I remember seeing a sc of a turtle swimming underwater(not that that is conclusive evidence that they go swimming with the turtles) , but I had always figured the catamaran was part of the turtle excursion.
    All the catamaran cruises generally go the turtles depending on the weather but in Feb, Mar the west coast is usually good.

Re: Fantasy/Last Chance Screencap Analysis-Girl #3**SPOILERS**

That would not surprise me at all - that the turtles are part of the cruise - they do go swimming at some point - would make perfect sense to me.
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Thanks Cupcake for posting the pics the only one I am not certain its Chelsea is the one on the couch but then again I need new glasses haha.

I just discovered that we do NOT have any LCD screencaps of Chelsea as once thought....if you look at the previews from last nights epi you can see that the nail polish in the water/catamaran is the same as the one as the couch kissing cap.... i still think that Fleiss has not released any LCD dates. Also, I think the girl with matt sitting in the ocean is Amanda based on the location of the water....so the question remains...who makes it to the finals along with shayne?

Last edited by cupcakes; 04-23-2008 at 12:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;2939806;
    I just discovered that we do NOT have any LCD screencaps of Chelsea as once thought....if you look at the previews from last nights epi you can see that the nail polish in the water/catamaran is the same as the one as the couch kissing cap.... i still think that Fleiss has not released any LCD dates. Also, I think the girl with matt sitting in the ocean is Amanda based on the location of the water....so the question remains...who makes it to the finals along with shayne?

Cupcakes, where does this fit in?

Quote Originally Posted by casualfan;2939864;
    Cupcakes, where does this fit in?

casualfan...i have analyzed that shirt too many times to count...but the color and style matches with the couch cap....

i highly doubt that matt would wear the same color/style shirt for another date with Chelsea in Barbados....so i say that is part of fantasy date...maybe at dinner? also her hair is straight and down as it is in the couch kissing cap

maybe it is LCD but i highly doubt it since its the same color and style...i wish we could see her hands to verify....

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;2939890;
    casualfan...i have analyzed that shirt too many times to count...but the color and style matches with the couch cap....

i highly doubt that matt would wear the same color/style shirt for another date with Chelsea in Barbados....so i say that is part of fantasy date...maybe at dinner? also her hair is straight and down as it is in the couch kissing cap

maybe it is LCD but i highly doubt it since its the same color and style...i wish we could see her hands to verify....
    I wonder if they'll do any sneak peeks for next week. Maybe we'll see her in it in then. Wishful thinking I know.

Quote Originally Posted by casualfan;2939904;
    I wonder if they'll do any sneak peeks for next week. Maybe we'll see her in it in then. Wishful thinking I know.
    hey casualfan...i decided to do a side by so others can see what i mean...

here are the originals:

here is the comparison:

what do you all think?

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;2939954;
    hey casualfan...i decided to do a side by so others can see what i mean...

here are the originals:

here is the comparison:

what do you all think?

I am so impressed by you! Based on the above it does look like the same shirt, same sideburns, same hair etc on her. I'm just trying to think of a situation in which Chelsea changes clothes. I guess that could be a little nightie that she put on, but IMO she would save that for behind closed doors. You have me almost convinced though

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast