Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Fantasy/Last Chance Screencap Analysis Girl #1 **SPOILERS**

Re: Barbados Screencap Analysis **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by luv4dummies;2916144;
    ok back to the drinking board, i mean drawing board
    Some said they have found these before... UGH
    My arse is getting fat sitting here 24/7 trying to find things
    I am truly addicted

The ones found before are the same bed - pillows from another bedroom of the Great House - on that bed - and it matches the SC of Matt/Shayne (in gold shirt) on the bed
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

I think that this may be from Idaho. If you check out SC thread post #141, it shows Robin on same bed. This along with everone thinking Robin goes home this week would put this in Idaho and not Barbados. JMO.
    To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world

Quote Originally Posted by luv4dummies;2916108;
    What do they do travel with their own darn pillows, little snake!
    Can you help me find the SC of Bobbin?
    Try post #140 in the SC Only Thread. There is also one of Marshana in the same location.

Quote Originally Posted by longhornalum;2916155;
    Try post #140 in the SC Only Thread. There is also one of Marshana in the same location.
    I believe those are all from PI's at Matt's house during the pool party.

Let them be in love

Quote Originally Posted by longhornalum;2916155;
    Thank you all, my brain is old

FORT Newbie

Re: Barbados Screencap Analysis-Shayne**SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by hopelessroman;2912233;
    You are awesome to put them this way...it really helps in the analysis.

In looking at all these, I would find it very unusual for her not to make final 2!!!

I think it looks like Chelsea and she were at the Hilton....maybe for fantasy dates....

and then...she and someone else.....maybe Amanda....were at the Great House for the LCD.

That would make Shayne and Amanda F2. (which is what I want)

(I just can't get that woman's statement, however. . .about Chelsea the pharm rep needing more time because she was going to London.
    What I dont' get about that scenario....is that if you are going to go all the way to London for LCD and meet the parents...they why oh WHY would you not have the LCD and rose ceremony THERE!!! That just doesn't make sense. Why would you go BACK to Barbados?

And if they stayed in Barbados the whole time.....then that woman's story is wrong.

If not, that makes Chelsea and Shayne final two. And Amanda out at 3 (dang it!)
    Hi all! Haven't been on the boards since I was so crushed by last season
    BUT a thought just occurred to me - The question about the multiple hotels in Barbados and where everyone is -- couldn't the girls all be staying at their own hotel (probably the Hilton) and the FD's (and FD suites) all be at the Great House? That would make sense with the screencaps... esp. if Shayne is in a swimsuit, because she would probably go back to HER room (in the Hilton) to change out of her swimsuit before the evening part of the FD, where she wears the gold dress presumably. They could get a PI right before she changes after the swimming part of the day. Then, all of the nighttime shots that we see (of Chelsea and Shayne) fit at the Great House. I'm a newbie at this, but the FD's usually do have a day and night component, right?
    Very excited for tonight!
    P

Quote Originally Posted by Squaredpants;2916152;
    I think that this may be from Idaho. If you check out SC thread post #141, it shows Robin on same bed. This along with everone thinking Robin goes home this week would put this in Idaho and not Barbados. JMO.
    I think you may be onto something....we are all assuming that the BLACK DRESS is a fantasy date or last chance date...but if you look at the pics in the screecap section...Chelsea is wearing THAT black dress....these are SC from IDAHO!!!!!

[QUOTE=luv4dummies;2916069;]Ok something to sleuth, I found a picture with I think the same pillows I need help comparing. I found the other picture at the Great House in Barbados.... I think the pillows are a match??? What do you think?

I agree with others who have said that the pillows are different, and possibly there are screencaps of Robin with that background also.
    However, everytime I see that cap of Amanda it looks so out of proportion to me. The bed is so high next to Amanda, and she is taller than most of the ladies.
    It would take a serious step stool to climb up on that bed. It looks like she has been cut and pasted onto that background.
    Is there another cap of her in that outfit somewhere?

Occasional commenter WrigleyDogA2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by casualfan;2916164;
    I believe those are all from PI's at Matt's house during the pool party.
    I agree. If you look at post 140 in the SC only thread, there is a picture of Robin, in Matt's house with the same outfit on.

Quote Originally Posted by fan*addict;2917291;
    I think you may be onto something....we are all assuming that the BLACK DRESS is a fantasy date or last chance date...but if you look at the pics in the screecap section...Chelsea is wearing THAT black dress....these are SC from IDAHO!!!!!
    Yes, but she doesn't have red nail polish on..... and the hotel has been identified as the Hilton in Barbados I believe, quite convincingly.