Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Fantasy/Last Chance Screencap Analysis Girl #1 **SPOILERS**

Let them be in love

Re: Barbados Screencap Analysis-Shayne**SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by poo235;2915919;
    Hi onlyme!

I agree, I think that all 3 could be F1 based on the edit. That's why I enjoy the show. I like to see if I can catch the more intimate body language for the F1 despite the edit

This is the way that I see a possible F1 for each thus far (in alphabetical order):

Amanda: FIR to FR. Initial attraction only grows and develops into something deeper. Their interaction has been hidden thus far and will be brought to the forefront.

Chelsea: Attraction + Compatibility. Matt has mentioned that she is a good friend, but he is also very attracted to her. The friendship and attraction grow into a loving relationship.

Shayne: Matt was initially very attracted but felt that she might be out of his league. He also questioned her youth, her career, and her family of actors. This is all overcome by their mutual attraction. Matt realizes that they truly have something special.

I'm waiting for more clues from the body language. Where's Lynn?!?!?
    Lynn is with Mr. Fantastic in Vegas can't wait until tomorrow!

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;2914798;
    The last show has the visit with Matt's parents, which I believe was filmed in London; then the final rose ceremony takes place back in Barbados. The last 2 girls flew to London to meet the folks and then back to Barbados for their last chance dates and the final rose ceremony. Which is why all of the posts about Chelsea co worker revealed she asked for more time off in order to fly to London. ETA (alleged)

The press releases so far are not telling where the girls will meet Matt's parents. But, I would imagine it would be someplace close to where they live.

Just wanted to comment on Chelsea's co-worker saying that she asked for more time off to go to London. I don't believe that - I'm sure that when they signed up for the show - they had to take so much time off work, not call in, week by week as they advanced! If she was F2 - I'm sure the secrecy would be even more strict for her. Her edit also doesn't point to F2 but Amanda and Shayne's do.

Let them be in love

Re: Barbados Screencap Analysis **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by Maidenlady;2912362;
    ">http://

Where was this picture taken and can any one tell me where this PI of Amanda was taken as well as this looks to be a bed behind her ?
    Ok something to sleuth, I found a picture with I think the same pillows I need help comparing. I found the other picture at the Great House in Barbados.... I think the pillows are a match??? What do you think?
    http://www.thegreathousebarbados.com/gallery.php it is the same bed shayne is shown but the pillows in Amandas pictures look like the ones in this photo???? I think

Quote Originally Posted by luv4dummies;2916069;
    Ok something to sleuth, I found a picture with I think the same pillows I need help comparing. I found the other picture at the Great House in Barbados.... I think the pillows are a match??? What do you think?
    http://www.thegreathousebarbados.com/gallery.php it is the same bed shayne is shown but the pillows in Amandas pictures look like the ones in this photo???? I think
    I was suspicious of that one also, but there is a SC of Robin with the same background, and I fervently wish she DOES NOT MAKE IT TO BARBADOS!!!

Let them be in love

Quote Originally Posted by longhornalum;2916089;
    I was suspicious of that one also, but there is a SC of Robin with the same background, and I fervently wish she DOES NOT MAKE IT TO BARBADOS!!!
    What do they do travel with their own darn pillows, little snake!
    Can you help me find the SC of Bobbin?

Quote Originally Posted by misselizabeth;2916034;
    Just wanted to comment on Chelsea's co-worker saying that she asked for more time off to go to London. I don't believe that - I'm sure that when they signed up for the show - they had to take so much time off work, not call in, week by week as they advanced! If she was F2 - I'm sure the secrecy would be even more strict for her. Her edit also doesn't point to F2 but Amanda and Shayne's do.

Hard to say if this is true or not? Who knows...???

Quote Originally Posted by luv4dummies;2916108;
    What do they do travel with their own darn pillows, little snake!
    Can you help me find the SC of Bobbin?

The pillows were already identified by JlCCaz....way earlier in this thread as confirming that they were part of another room at Great House...and then moved to tufted bed.

Sorry....

Let them be in love

Quote Originally Posted by hopelessroman;2916125;
    The pillows were already identified by JlCCaz....way earlier in this thread as confirming that they were part of another room at Great House...and then moved to tufted bed.

Sorry....
    Thank you, How in the world did I miss that? Oh well back to the drawing board UGH!

Quote Originally Posted by luv4dummies;2916129;
    Thank you, How in the world did I miss that? Oh well back to the drawing board UGH!

I see the pillows you are talking about - the brown ones behind Amanda - and the 3 brown ones on the white bed - and they are not the same
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Let them be in love

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;2916133;
    I see the pillows you are talking about - the brown ones behind Amanda - and the 3 brown ones on the white bed - and they are not the same
    ok back to the drinking board, i mean drawing board
    Some said they have found these before... UGH
    My arse is getting fat sitting here 24/7 trying to find things
    I am truly addicted