Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Fantasy/Last Chance Screencap Analysis Girl #1 **SPOILERS**

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Re: Barbados Screencap Analysis-Shayne**SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;2915246;
    That is the second screencap that they have given us which indicates or strongly insinuates her legs wrapped around his waiste. I state this not to start an argument over whether this is appropriate at this point in the dating process, but to point out that I believe they are trying to indicate intimacy of some kind and to some degree between them.
    You're totally right and IA that they're implying intimacy (though I don't see it-- I just see a guy in front of a girl sitting on a step-lol!)

I remember everyone saying Bevin wasn't going to be F1 during that season b/c of her being shown with her legs around Andy in the waterfall. I'm curious why feelings have changed about that this season...
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin;2915281;
    You're totally right and IA that they're implying intimacy (though I don't see it-- I just see a guy in front of a girl sitting on a step-lol!)

I remember everyone saying Bevin wasn't going to be F1 during that season b/c of her being shown with her legs around Andy in the waterfall. I'm curious why feelings have changed about that this season...
    could be , because they showed Bevin doing that in the very beginning on a group date. I think they also showed it on her FD at the end too. There were alot of reason , that I thought Bevin wouldn't be F1, mainly because I saw the connection with Tessa early on. I thought Bevins edit was horrible, and purely physical. JMO

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;2915246;
    That is the second screencap that they have given us which indicates or strongly insinuates her legs wrapped around his waiste. I state this not to start an argument over whether this is appropriate at this point in the dating process, but to point out that I believe they are trying to indicate intimacy of some kind and to some degree between them.
    Due to long experience with Fleiss' misleading tricks, I am more inclined to think that Chelsea is F1 based on Matt's seeming disinterest in the sleigh as opposed to thinking Shayne is F1 based on this clip.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by longhornalum;2915392;
    Due to long experience with Fleiss' misleading tricks, I am more inclined to think that Chelsea is F1 based on Matt's seeming disinterest in the sleigh as opposed to thinking Shayne is F1 based on this clip.
    I tend to agree with you. Fleiss is not going to give away the ending. I saw the connection with Tessa over Bevin but I still came up with doubts. That is the way Fleiss plays this out. At this point, any F3 girl can still be the final one. Of course, that could start to change, but I think we will all be hear at the FORT until the end debating connections, shadows, (even cows), SCs etc. But that is half the fun, solving the puzzle, right?

Quote Originally Posted by onlyme;2915891;
    I tend to agree with you. Fleiss is not going to give away the ending. I saw the connection with Tessa over Bevin but I still came up with doubts. That is the way Fleiss plays this out. At this point, any F3 girl can still be the final one. Of course, that could start to change, but I think we will all be hear at the FORT until the end debating connections, shadows, (even cows), SCs etc. But that is half the fun, solving the puzzle, right?
    It is fun to read everyone's posts on here. I am definitely Team Shayne but there are times when I read posts that I am second guessing myself already. I was for Bevin and honestly only started to see the connection with Tessa towards the end. Again, I saw a connection with Brad and Jenni more than Brad and Deanna. I am confusing myself from all this reading of spoilers and analysis and sleuthing but it's fun trying to figure out the ending no matter.

I agree as well. I am starting to get the feeling that there is no way that Shayne can be F1 because she is too up front and center. Fleiss has never shown the F1 so prominently in all 14 shows of this series (11 Bachelor shows and 3 Bachelorettes shows). I don't buy the fact that some are saying that they are showing us the romance because there is nothing to show w/anybody else. They are filming 24 hours a day for several days so they definitely have something to show w/the other girls. The fact that Shayne is so prominent is actually leading me to believe that Chelsea is F1.
    "Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." ~ Elizabeth Stone

Quote Originally Posted by soccermama;2915914;
    I agree as well. I am starting to get the feeling that there is no way that Shayne can be F1 because she is too up front and center. Fleiss has never shown the F1 so prominently in all 14 shows of this series (11 Bachelor shows and 3 Bachelorettes shows). I don't buy the fact that some are saying that they are showing us the romance because there is nothing to show w/anybody else. They are filming 24 hours a day for several days so they definitely have something to show w/the other girls. The fact that Shayne is so prominent is actually leading me to believe that Chelsea is F1.
    Well if Chelsea is the one in the end, Matt better get ready for serious arm wrestling in his spare time.....that was one of the funniest things I have ever seen someone do when first meeting someone.

Hi onlyme!

I agree, I think that all 3 could be F1 based on the edit. That's why I enjoy the show. I like to see if I can catch the more intimate body language for the F1 despite the edit

This is the way that I see a possible F1 for each thus far (in alphabetical order):

Amanda: FIR to FR. Initial attraction only grows and develops into something deeper. Their interaction has been hidden thus far and will be brought to the forefront.

Chelsea: Attraction + Compatibility. Matt has mentioned that she is a good friend, but he is also very attracted to her. The friendship and attraction grow into a loving relationship.

Shayne: Matt was initially very attracted but felt that she might be out of his league. He also questioned her youth, her career, and her family of actors. This is all overcome by their mutual attraction. Matt realizes that they truly have something special.

I'm waiting for more clues from the body language. Where's Lynn?!?!?
    Last edited by poo235; 04-13-2008 at 05:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by poo235;2915919;
    Hi onlyme!

I agree, I think that all 3 could be F1 based on the edit. That's why I enjoy the show. I like to see if I can catch the more intimate body language for the F1 despite the edit

This is the way that I see a possible F1 for each thus far (in alphabetical order):

Amanda: FIR to FR. Initial attraction only grows and develops into something deeper. Their interaction has been hidden thus far and will be brought to the forefront.

Chelsea: Attraction + Compatibility. Matt has mentioned that she is a good friend, but he is also very attracted to her. The friendship and attraction grow into a loving relationship.

Shayne: Matt was initially very attracted but felt that she might be of his league. He also questioned her youth, her career, and her family of actors. This is all overcome by their mutual attraction. Matt realizes that they truly have something special.

I'm waiting for more clues from the body language. Where's Lynn?!?!?
    Great analysis!! You have just shown that all of the F3 actually do have a storyline. It will be interesting to see which one emerges the strongest in the next few shows.
    "Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." ~ Elizabeth Stone

Quote Originally Posted by soccermama;2915924;
    Great analysis!! You have just shown that all of the F3 actually do have a storyline. It will be interesting to see which one emerges the strongest in the next few shows.
    I agree, I see all 3 storylines and will need to keep watching - I guess Fleiss is doing his job after all!