Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Fantasy/Last Chance Screencap Analysis Girl #1 **SPOILERS**

Re: Barbados Screencap Analysis-Shayne**SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by luv4dummies;2914243;
    Ok, I am very confused, I thought they didn't film in London and everything was done in Barbados.... I don't know where anything happens I just try to help figure it out
    When I went to sleuth London I had everyone here laughing (I started it of course) saying I was always just the last to know, but I also found no hotels anywhere in the UK that had that kind of decor that the SC show. Most hotels where very contemporary and none at all tropical. I did stop looking when I was told by many that it all happens in Barbados.
    I really have no idea, heck I still am not 100% on the horseback
    The last show has the visit with Matt's parents, which I believe was filmed in London; then the final rose ceremony takes place back in Barbados. The last 2 girls flew to London to meet the folks and then back to Barbados for their last chance dates and the final rose ceremony. Which is why all of the posts about Chelsea co worker revealed she asked for more time off in order to fly to London. ETA (alleged)

The press releases so far are not telling where the girls will meet Matt's parents. But, I would imagine it would be someplace close to where they live.
    Last edited by Mike'sgirl; 04-13-2008 at 12:57 AM.

Re: Barbados Screencap Analysis **SPOILERS**

Is there a possibility that they filmed the LCD in Barbados rather than LA because of visa issues with Matt? of course, the weather and the facilities also are a huge plus Let see - rainy cold LA or Barbados ... Pay rent in LA or continue the agreement in Babados
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Maybe Matt's parents did fly to Barbados...maybe that is why Fleiss got the Great house...it has so many smaller cottages that this would make sense...

also - there appear to be a lot of last minute casts this season and maybe all the girls did not have passports so they went to Barbados instead - passports are not required to go to Barbados - they will need to be eventually but that has not been implemented yet...

in the UK it only takes 3 weeks to get a passport - so if Matt's parents needed one they would have had enough time to get them to go to Barbados...

I also find it curious in the pre-season write up that we are told that "some" of the girls get to meet Matt's parents

Re: Barbados Screencap Analysis **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by jelle;2914811;
    Is there a possibility that they filmed the LCD in Barbados rather than LA because of visa issues with Matt? of course, the weather and the facilities also are a huge plus Let see - rainy cold LA or Barbados ... Pay rent in LA or continue the agreement in Babados

I think the LCD dates will take place in Barbados just before the big day. It's logical since the FRC will take place there. Why send them to London, then LA then Barbados. Easier to go to London then back to Barbados.

Quote Originally Posted by cape;2914815;
    Maybe Matt's parents did fly to Barbados...maybe that is why Fleiss got the Great house...it has so many smaller cottages that this would make sense...

also - there appear to be a lot of last minute casts this season and maybe all the girls did not have passports so they went to Barbados instead - passports are not required to go to Barbados - they will need to be eventually but that has not been implemented yet...

in the UK it only takes 3 weeks to get a passport - so if Matt's parents needed one they would have had enough time to get them to go to Barbados...

I also find it curious in the pre-season write up that we are told that "some" of the girls get to meet Matt's parents
    Interesting! I wonder if the F3 all meet his parents.......that would be a little twist on things.

Quote Originally Posted by cape;2914815;

Well, if his folks fly to Barbados then we would know for sure that the spoilers about Chelsea having to fly to London were false. That might simply who the F2 are, or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Kresge;2914825;
    Interesting! I wonder if the F3 all meet his parents.......that would be a little twist on things.
    Oh no. , then how do we pick for the RC game.

Quote Originally Posted by bachlorfan;2914938;
    Oh no. , then how do we pick for the RC game.
    I'm having that same thought myself. AR + SL is still a possibility in my book if this twist does come true and the travel to london doesn't happen - it seems like we will see previews soon about london if any of them get to see where matt lives - but this hasn't been the exact wording for them in regard the the parents.

Has anyone seen any release or write-up saying the girls travel to london?

Hmmmm... certainly might change my perspective.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by goldie2;2912398;
    I would say the intimacy in most of the sc's put her at F1,unfortunately..
    the dramatic ending of this season is gone for me...
    Not necessarily-- the pic of her in the pool at the Great House looks like her sitting on a step with him in front of her. He's 6'5"-- that's NOT where she'd fall on him if she were sitting on his hips...
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin;2915238;
    Not necessarily-- the pic of her in the pool at the Great House looks like her sitting on a step with him in front of her. He's 6'5"-- that's NOT where she'd fall on him if she were sitting on his hips...
    That is the second screencap that they have given us which indicates or strongly insinuates her legs wrapped around his waiste. I state this not to start an argument over whether this is appropriate at this point in the dating process, but to point out that I believe they are trying to indicate intimacy of some kind and to some degree between them.