Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Fantasy/Last Chance Screencap Analysis Girl #1 **SPOILERS**

Re: Barbados Screencap Analysis-Shayne**SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;2914237;
    I remember an SC somewhere for Tessa - of their LCD - and it ended up being on the bed
    In the season previews? I remember the hammock. . .

I don't remember exactly where it was - but I do recall seeing it - could not figure out what it was all about I remember tho too LOL
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Let them be in love

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;2913712;
    I think we have posts from people who saw them filming in London. If his parents are older and he has siblings he feels close to I would think he would want abc to go to London instead of just bringing his parents to Barbados. IMO
    Ok, I am very confused, I thought they didn't film in London and everything was done in Barbados.... I don't know where anything happens I just try to help figure it out
    When I went to sleuth London I had everyone here laughing (I started it of course) saying I was always just the last to know, but I also found no hotels anywhere in the UK that had that kind of decor that the SC show. Most hotels where very contemporary and none at all tropical. I did stop looking when I was told by many that it all happens in Barbados.
    I really have no idea, heck I still am not 100% on the horseback

FORT Fan

I agree....it's London Calling (The British Are Coming), otherwise we would have had The Bachelor: London and big time hype with big time pictures from London. I think the parents will fly to Barbados. Besides, it's less expensive this way. And Fleiss is all about expense.

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;2914237;
    I remember an SC somewhere for Tessa - of their LCD - and it ended up being on the bed
    Yes, it was when she gave Andy the scrapbook she made and finally opened up to him that she wanted their 'journey' to continue on.

Quote Originally Posted by snoopyjane;2914257;
    I agree....it's London Calling (The British Are Coming), otherwise we would have had The Bachelor: London and big time hype with big time pictures from London. I think the parents will fly to Barbados. Besides, it's less expensive this way. And Fleiss is all about expense.
    Last show's bachelor's mom and brothers came to Malibu; Jennie and Deanna didn't go to Austin. I agree that Matt's folks and maybe one or two brothers will fly to Barbados.

To love and be loved is.. goldie2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by luv4dummies;2914243;
    Ok, I am very confused, I thought they didn't film in London and everything was done in Barbados.... I don't know where anything happens I just try to help figure it out
    When I went to sleuth London I had everyone here laughing (I started it of course) saying I was always just the last to know, but I also found no hotels anywhere in the UK that had that kind of decor that the SC show. Most hotels where very contemporary and none at all tropical. I did stop looking when I was told by many that it all happens in Barbados.
    I really have no idea, heck I still am not 100% on the horseback
    It looks like a house...maybe her hometown date ..

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by SweetElvira;2914069;
    You could be right, and I like the bolded point. Then again, we're talking about Fleiss, so logic sort of goes out the window. But still ... .

I don't recall what Matt said about his dad's stroke except that it happened. Assuming he got prompt care, he might be in reasonably good shape and quite able to travel. Perhaps Matt mentioned it because it made him (Matt) more aware that his parents won't be around forever, not because there is a lingering disability. In which case, why not fly the parents to Barbados? They'd probably enjoy the trip!
    I think you are right. It all depends on if there was any lingering damage from the stroke. I had a stroke about 9 years ago. I got over it pretty quickly, and could have easily traveled shortly after it. I think it just raised the awareness that anything could happen to his parents, and made him think more about settling down.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by TNmomof4;2914019;
    I don't believe we have any proof or spoiler (with the exception of the Chelsea "I need more time off because I have to go to London") that puts them in London. I think people have just assumed that since Matt's dad's health isn't good they would travel to London rather than have his parents travel.
    However, I would think that they would have played up going to London in the pre season caps or summary of the season if they were going there.
    To me it's odd that they return to Barbados for the FRC. I'm thinking it's possible that the parents fly to Barbados.
    Since they already have a base set up in Barbados, it is probably cheaper to return there to film the FRC than it is to fly everyone back to California. They probably only take a small film crew with them to London and leave behind the rest get the location set up.

I was thinking of this and maybe someone can answer this. When has the F1 been shown kissing on the bed? On a couch, yes, but a bed? Now of course since Matt does kiss the girls alot maybe he will be kissing the F1 there.
    I think our informal rule was that F1 is never seen on the bed during a fantasy date. That's always been the kiss of death. By LCDs anything goes - beds, hot tubs, fire places.

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;2912139;
    Here is what has been figured out this far:

SHAYNE

SOLVED:

Shayne and Matt walking along Mullins bay area

Shayne and Matt riding jetski- this model is very popular all over Barbados, so exact location of this activity hasn't been determined

Shayne and Matt at the Great House kissing

Shayne and Matt at Great House Pool kissing

Shayne and Matt jumping off trampoline- there are many in barbados so exact location is not known...one assumption is that it may be at the Boatyard

These screencaps are thought to have happened all in one day due to the lighting and matt's shorts...

These screencaps could have happened the same day, since both are located at/near the Great House.

UNSOLVED:
    Not sure when or where this screencap occurs.

Matt's trunks on the jet ski and tramp have a lot of gray in them. The sc's of his trunks while kissing and sitting on the beach do not look like they have gray in them, only white and black. (especially in the larger sc's)