Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Fantasy/Last Chance Screencap Analysis Girl #1 **SPOILERS**

Re: Barbados Screencap Analysis-Shayne**SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;2913394;
    No, it is in Barbados. Speculation (and hope) on my part make the meet the parents in England. Then they would fly back to Barbados for the FRC.
    I was wondering about the idea that Matt's family came to Barbados to meet the girls. That could account for renting the great house as Matt's family could stay there as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Irish Girl;2913707;
    I was wondering about the idea that Matt's family came to Barbados to meet the girls. That could account for renting the great house as Matt's family could stay there as well.
    I think we have posts from people who saw them filming in London. If his parents are older and he has siblings he feels close to I would think he would want abc to go to London instead of just bringing his parents to Barbados. IMO

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;2913712;
    I think we have posts from people who saw them filming in London. If his parents are older and he has siblings he feels close to I would think he would want abc to go to London instead of just bringing his parents to Barbados. IMO
    I don't believe we have any proof or spoiler (with the exception of the Chelsea "I need more time off because I have to go to London") that puts them in London. I think people have just assumed that since Matt's dad's health isn't good they would travel to London rather than have his parents travel.
    However, I would think that they would have played up going to London in the pre season caps or summary of the season if they were going there.
    To me it's odd that they return to Barbados for the FRC. I'm thinking it's possible that the parents fly to Barbados.

Quote Originally Posted by TNmomof4;2914019;
    I don't believe we have any proof or spoiler (with the exception of the Chelsea "I need more time off because I have to go to London") that puts them in London. I think people have just assumed that since Matt's dad's health isn't good they would travel to London rather than have his parents travel.
    However, I would think that they would have played up going to London in the pre season caps or summary of the season if they were going there.To me it's odd that they return to Barbados for the FRC. I'm thinking it's possible that the parents fly to Barbados.
    You could be right, and I like the bolded point. Then again, we're talking about Fleiss, so logic sort of goes out the window. But still ... .

I don't recall what Matt said about his dad's stroke except that it happened. Assuming he got prompt care, he might be in reasonably good shape and quite able to travel. Perhaps Matt mentioned it because it made him (Matt) more aware that his parents won't be around forever, not because there is a lingering disability. In which case, why not fly the parents to Barbados? They'd probably enjoy the trip!

Quote Originally Posted by BachNoFoolMe;2913616;
    Then Shayne would of had to have her FD & LCD at the Great House. Sleuthing has proved that the hot tub & it's believed the kissing is done on the bed because the same tufted bed has been found in Great House photos. Also the same pillows have been found on another bedroom suite. The walk on the Beach is shown to be beach at Great House & Matt does have on the same dark polo shirt in that SC as the bed cuddling scene. Just more to confuse us....
    Walk on Beach scene is Mullins Beach a little down from the Great House area. but some think Matt & his family may stay at Great House so they use it to shot scenes of Both Amanda & Shayne there. maybe it when they meet the parents if it true they fly out instead of taking camera crew etc to London ? just a thought

Quote Originally Posted by BachNoFoolMe;2913616;
    Then Shayne would of had to have her FD & LCD at the Great House. Sleuthing has proved that the hot tub & it's believed the kissing is done on the bed because the same tufted bed has been found in Great House photos. Also the same pillows have been found on another bedroom suite. The walk on the Beach is shown to be beach at Great House & Matt does have on the same dark polo shirt in that SC as the bed cuddling scene. Just more to confuse us....
    I was thinking of this and maybe someone can answer this. When has the F1 been shown kissing on the bed? On a couch, yes, but a bed? Now of course since Matt does kiss the girls alot maybe he will be kissing the F1 there.

Quote Originally Posted by peacemar33;2914226;
    I was thinking of this and maybe someone can answer this. When has the F1 been shown kissing on the bed? On a couch, yes, but a bed? Now of course since Matt does kiss the girls alot maybe he will be kissing the F1 there.

The last 2 seasons there have been scenes of F1 (or F0 ) seen kissing on a bed - Tessa - Jen/Dee - all were seen on a bed
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by peacemar33;2914226;
    Mary(mary/Bryon season) comes to my mind on kissing on the bed.
    To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;2914233;
    The last 2 seasons there have been scenes of F1 (or F0 ) seen kissing on a bed - Tessa - Jen/Dee - all were seen on a bed
    I don't think DeAnna was shown on a bed, rather closing curtains?

I don't seem to remember Tessa kissing on a bed. . . .

I remember an SC somewhere for Tessa - of their LCD - and it ended up being on the bed
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON