Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Fantasy/Last Chance Screencap Analysis Girl #1 **SPOILERS**

Re: Barbados Screencap Analysis-Shayne**SPOILERS**

Thanks for doing this, cupcakes!!

Wow, Shayne sure has a lot of screen caps in Barbados. She looks like she definitely got a FD, LCD, and maybe even a week's vacation there after the FRC, lol! I think the amount of SC's definitely puts her in the F2.
    "Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." ~ Elizabeth Stone

To love and be loved is.. goldie2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by soccermama;2912344;
    Thanks for doing this, cupcakes!!

Wow, Shayne sure has a lot of screen caps in Barbados. She looks like she definitely got a FD, LCD, and maybe even a week's vacation there after the FRC, lol! I think the amount of SC's definitely puts her in the F2.
    I would say the intimacy in most of the sc's put her at F1,unfortunately..
    the dramatic ending of this season is gone for me...

Quote Originally Posted by hopelessroman;2912233;
    You are awesome to put them this way...it really helps in the analysis.

In looking at all these, I would find it very unusual for her not to make final 2!!!

I think it looks like Chelsea and she were at the Hilton....maybe for fantasy dates....

and then...she and someone else.....maybe Amanda....were at the Great House for the LCD.

That would make Shayne and Amanda F2. (which is what I want)

(I just can't get that woman's statement, however. . .about Chelsea the pharm rep needing more time because she was going to London.
    What I dont' get about that scenario....is that if you are going to go all the way to London for LCD and meet the parents...they why oh WHY would you not have the LCD and rose ceremony THERE!!! That just doesn't make sense. Why would you go BACK to Barbados?

And if they stayed in Barbados the whole time.....then that woman's story is wrong.

If not, that makes Chelsea and Shayne final two. And Amanda out at 3 (dang it!)
    Well, it may have been cold and rainy in London during that time and not exactly the romantic setting they hoped for....?

I am getting confuse, so is the FRC in London now?

Quote Originally Posted by luvlady345;2913393;
    I am getting confuse, so is the FRC in London now?
    No, it is in Barbados. Speculation (and hope) on my part make the meet the parents in England. Then they would fly back to Barbados for the FRC.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;2913394;
    No, it is in Barbados. Speculation (and hope) on my part make the meet the parents in England. Then they would fly back to Barbados for the FRC.
    Thanks I was already confused enough lol, so the SC with Shayne more than likely puts her in the F2 if I am assuming correctly......

Quote Originally Posted by luvlady345;2913400;
    Thanks I was already confused enough lol, so the SC with Shayne more than likely puts her in the F2 if I am assuming correctly......
    We don't know which hotels were base for which set of dates for sure. She has a PI at the Hilton and snuggling at The Great House. There is discussion about whether all her water/beach dates could be squeezed into the Fantasy Date or whether one or two caps could be of the Last Chance Date. All that picky-icky stuff still has to be firgured out and there isn't enough in preview footage to do so.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Well by looking at the SC, it's just too many to say that she is not one of the F2....You know they alway show the last scene of FD like the one with S/M standing up kissing on the beach at sunset......They are still leaving out alot where is the dinner on the FD, when they are laying on the couch with Shayne in gold that is probably after dinner....But that still leaves the pool kissing, which I think is the LCD because after all the water activity on the FD, I don't feel the would go into the pool after dinner my, my those 2 do like water sports........

Based on SC's, I think picture of S/M on bed kissing is LCD: headboard matches of pictures of the headboard at Great House.
    To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world

Quote Originally Posted by luvlady345;2913421;
    Well by looking at the SC, it's just too many to say that she is not one of the F2....You know they alway show the last scene of FD like the one with S/M standing up kissing on the beach at sunset......They are still leaving out alot where is the dinner on the FD, when they are laying on the couch with Shayne in gold that is probably after dinner....But that still leaves the pool kissing, which I think is the LCD because after all the water activity on the FD, I don't feel the would go into the pool after dinner my, my those 2 do like water sports........
    Then Shayne would of had to have her FD & LCD at the Great House. Sleuthing has proved that the hot tub & it's believed the kissing is done on the bed because the same tufted bed has been found in Great House photos. Also the same pillows have been found on another bedroom suite. The walk on the Beach is shown to be beach at Great House & Matt does have on the same dark polo shirt in that SC as the bed cuddling scene. Just more to confuse us....