Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Fantasy/Last Chance Screencap Analysis Girl #1 **SPOILERS**

Re: Fantasy/Last Chance Screencap Analysis Girl #1 **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by luv4dummies;2917966;
    Better idea cheers
    thank goodness for the board, I am going nuts, but if you want to see something good go to the abc board and watch the preview the kiss between matt and amanda is HOT!
    Aren't there 2? Only problem is, you have to sit through ANOTHER ad for 'Made of Honor.'

Quote Originally Posted by beachgirl4;2917975;
    Aren't there 2? Only problem is, you have to sit through ANOTHER ad for 'Made of Honor.'

Ever since the Holly date at the movie premiere - all I can think of is - Always a brides maid - never the bride - poor Holly
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Awww ... now I'm sad for her . I can't imagine she won't find a great guy, though, when the time is right. She seems like a gem!

Let them be in love

Quote Originally Posted by beachgirl4;2917975;
    oh it is so worth it LOL

Re: Barbados Screencap Analysis **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by onlyme;2917911;
    I thought at first it was the same black dress pointing to the idea that Chelsea changed into something more comfortable after the FD dinner, like she did at the rugby date. But someone pointed out they thought there are actually two dresses because of the cut of the dress.
    I'll admit I haven't been watching too closely but could Chelsea's flower sundress be when they meet up for the fantasy date. I little morning coffee before heading out to sea. I could see her wearing a sun dress and changing into, or having the swim suit under it? Lighting or lack of lighting can be changed on film to be any time of day if the sun or moon isn't visible.

OR am I grasping at straws here.

I've got a gorgeous hubby simplechef's Avatar

Chelsea's flower dress is at night, sunset actually so I can't imagine that is in the morning when they meet for their date. I had that thought too, until I realized it was a sunset/twilight shot.

Quote Originally Posted by cynicgal;2918108;
    I'll admit I haven't been watching too closely but could Chelsea's flower sundress be when they meet up for the fantasy date. I little morning coffee before heading out to sea. I could see her wearing a sun dress and changing into, or having the swim suit under it? Lighting or lack of lighting can be changed on film to be any time of day if the sun or moon isn't visible.

I think that's highly possible. I just keep remembering how many different outfits Jenni had on during her FD last season. Wasn't it like 3 or 4?

Quote Originally Posted by cynicgal;2918108;

It's definitely not grasping at straws!

However you can see a wine glass on the table, which makes me think that this is at a dinner.

Quote Originally Posted by simplechef;2918111;
    Chelsea's flower dress is at night, sunset actually so I can't imagine that is in the morning when they meet for their date. I had that thought too, until I realized it was a sunset/twilight shot.
    Well dang it anyway. I'm slow to the party this time around.

Hopefully things will be clearer after tonight. Doubtful but I'm in an optomistic mood.

Quote Originally Posted by casualfan;2918118;
    It's definitely not grasping at straws!

However you can see a wine glass on the table, which makes me think that this is at a dinner.
    Mimosa??

JK