Page 1 of 477 123456789101151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Thoughts & Comments in General #2 **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 12

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar

Thoughts & Comments in General #2 **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 12

Time for a new thread.

Hey, hey

Posts regarding your thoughts and comments in general belong here so we can keep the "Spoilers/Screencap Analysis' thread dedicated to actual screencap analysis and trying to determine the elimination order of the girls.

Carry on with your bad sleuthing selves. .
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

FORT Fogey

Re: Thoughts & Comments in General #2 **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 12

Thanks Jewelsy!

I'll bring this over here.

I know some people are assuming Buttercup has to be Shayne because of hair colour but couldn't it also relate to hiccup?

Maybe some of you with better memories can help me out on this one, but I seem to remember that we saw SCs indicating both Chelsea & Shayne had kissed Matt previous to kisses that were actually shown on the show. Is that true? If so, is Amanda's kiss with him on her date last night the only one of the F3 to actually show their "first kiss" on air? Just curious about what that might mean, and I could be totally off on what I'm remembering anyway.

Shayne is a smart woman wrapped up in a vulnerable, little girl persona. That combo usually is very pleasing to men, and strokes the protective male side - I think it can actually yield high end results usually. But, this bachelor describes himself as "a nerd" - I am starting to see him relax more, and I do see a little bit of what he describes as some nerd like quality. I believe Matt's intelligence is such that he does see the smart little girl in Shayne, and wants to protect and cuddle; but, he also does not trust her completely. (He probably thinks: Is she acting?) I saw him a little more reserved with her at the rose ceremony 1:1 time. When he kissed her they were pecks, unlike the full (open) mouth thing he had going with Amanda on her date.

Amanda, well I don't know about anyone else but I am seeing it happen. This girl is funny and she makes him laugh - big time! I saw him a little awkward at first - you know that first date sort of nervousness when the date is so important to you that you want it to go well. But, they hit it off beautifully. I believe he is really into what he said with Marshana "really here head and heart into finding the right one". I do not believe he has any intention of launching a Hollywood career so that story line is dead as far as I am concerned. I see him falling in love with Amanda!
    Loved the little spoof thing Amanda and Chelsea had going with him shown at the end of the show turning in their roses - they are both great ladies and I can see that they make it to F2. IMO.

Chelsea, already they are defining her as F2 (when she talks about not being a person that enjoys holding hands - will it ruin her chances?...... Fleiss stuff).

While I was fooled by Fleiss in the Andy Bevan/Tessa season, it did make me more alert to listening to my own instincts. Unless I see otherwise - Amanda has his heart hands down!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by nova;2903060;
    Maybe some of you with better memories can help me out on this one, but I seem to remember that we saw SCs indicating both Chelsea & Shayne had kissed Matt previous to kisses that were actually shown on the show. Is that true? If so, is Amanda's kiss with him on her date last night the only one of the F3 to actually show their "first kiss" on air? Just curious about what that might mean, and I could be totally off on what I'm remembering anyway.
    Matt and Chelsea had a hot n' heavy kiss at last week's Pre-Rose Ceremony.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;2903065;
    It was an okay kiss but she is the one who initiated it.

Sometimes what looks like 'hot n heavy' is just a girl who is a very attentive kisser

Yes...it was very hot and heavy....open mouth, frenching away....and he even commented on how great of a kisser she way.

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn7;2903073;
    It was an okay kiss but she is the one who initiated it.

Sometimes what looks like 'hot n heavy' is just a girl who is a very attentive kisser
    I think Chelsea craves male attention and is frothing at mouth at the idea of not being chosen.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;2903063;
    Shayne is a smart woman wrapped up in a vulnerable, little girl persona. ...I believe Matt's intelligence is such that he does see the smart little girl in Shayne, and wants to protect and cuddle; but, he also does not trust her completely. (He probably thinks: Is she acting?) I saw him a little more reserved with her at the rose ceremony 1:1 time. When he kissed her they were pecks, unlike the full (open) mouth thing he had going with Amanda on her date.

Amanda, well I don't know about anyone else but I am seeing it happen. This girl is funny and she makes him laugh - big time! I saw him a little awkward at first - you know that first date sort of nervousness when the date is so important to you that you want it to go well. But, they hit it off beautifully. I believe he is really into what he said with Marshana "really here head and heart into finding the right one". I do not believe he has any intention of launching a Hollywood career so that story line is dead as far as I am concerned. I see him falling in love with Amanda!
    Loved the little spoof thing Amanda and Chelsea had going with him shown at the end of the show turning in their roses - they are both great ladies and I can see that they make it to F2. IMO.

Chelsea, already they are defining her as F2 (when she talks about not being a person that enjoys holding hands - will it ruin her chances?...... Fleiss stuff).

Right on! He clearly has the hots for Shayne, but probably knows in "real life" he wouldn't get a second glance from her.

He has stated in interviews that midway through the process he started being himself - like with Amanda, the nerdiness. He is also SUPER SHARP and so far only Amanda and Chelsea are a match for him there.

I love Amanda , but think Chelsea has a good shot too . She can say she doesn't want to hold hands, but what are they doing on the catamaran? Looks like holding hands pretty tight to me. Maybe she was joking with him and Fleiss only showed us enough to raise questions.

Was that their first kiss? For some reason, I thought there was a SC from the week of the Vegas date of them kissing, but it wasn't shown on air. But I'm operating on about 3 hours of sleep at the moment, so I don't really trust my memory.