Page 6 of 477 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151656106 ... LastLast

Thread: Thoughts & Comments in General #2 **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 12

FORT Fogey

Re: Thoughts & Comments in General #2 **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 12

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;2903190;
    Love your post!
    I think one of the reasons he is confusing is that he is mixing in his own feelings and some of his own behaviors together with those of what the Producers are telling him to do. Example--all that tonsil hockey. (see here are my tonsils)
    Loved it when that one girl stated that about him kissing everyone and then someone sadly pipes up--"not me" or something like that.
    That was Kelly

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Lellis819;2903259;
    A few things people have missed here:
    1. The "toast", girls in correct positions........F1 to Matts left F2 to Matts right F3 to Matts left next to F1.
    2. F4 Matts right last one and 2 eliminated next week in middle left and right.
    3. Anyone catch Matt reading his right palm before calling out last rose?MAkes you wonder with only 9 girls there 3 roses already given out, 3 to keep how could he possibly not know who he wanted (maybe checking on producers instruction!)
    It kind of looked like maybe he had pricked his palm with a thorn and was rubbing it and then looked at his palm to check for blood.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by BachNoFoolMe;2903543;
    One very quick search on google......Hiker's Notebook: Bulbous Buttercup

The toxins of the buttercup also cause contact dermatitis in humans. Beggars once used this property to create blisters to engender sympathy for alms; the name Blister plant reflects this practice. The virulence of toxins to humans has historically been exploited medicinally; protoanemonin is no exception. The rubefacient (redness inducing) properties of the buttercup were used to treat joint pain associated with rheumatism and arthritis. A tincture made for the leaves was applied externally to treat a wide variety of conditions that included alcoholism, chest pain, epilepsy, hay fever, hiccups, sciatica and shingles.
    Woohoo! Maybe I was on to something after all

Every episode we see Matt and Shayne kiss. Every episode the is a connection (big or small) shown to us. She is 22 and ready to find the man to settle down with. Now I don't know what age you guys were ready to start looking for a real man, but I was about that same age. Most women start looking at that age, some are done with college, want to start settling down. I think sometimes when we get OLDER we think 22 sounds so young. But, I have a kid in college and I could see it happening at 22. Not marriage, but seeking a permanent mate. I got married at 25. baby at 26. I wasn't too young. So why not have them date a couple of years and settle down. She would be about 24 or 25 and he would be 29 or 30. Doesn't that seem plausible. Everyone keeps mentioning how young and not ready she is even though she blatantly said I am ready to find the man to eventually settle down with. I hope this makes since. I like all three, Chelsea, Amanda, and Shayne, equally. For some reason many posters don't favor Shayne, when all along TPTB are showing us week after week his connection to her. Just be happy for them for now. He is smiitten as is she.

Quote Originally Posted by runamoc;2903846;
    For some reason many posters don't favor Shayne, when all along TPTB are showing us week after week his connection to her. Just be happy for them for now. He is smiitten as is she.

Because some of us don't feel that way We see something completely different
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

don't feel they are smitten with each other?

FORT Fan

Every episode we see Matt and Shayne kiss. Every episode the is a connection (big or small) shown to us. She is 22 and ready to find the man to settle down with. Now I don't know what age you guys were ready to start looking for a real man, but I was about that same age. Most women start looking at that age, some are done with college, want to start settling down. I think sometimes when we get OLDER we think 22 sounds so young. But, I have a kid in college and I could see it happening at 22. Not marriage, but seeking a permanent mate. I got married at 25. baby at 26. I wasn't too young. So why not have them date a couple of years and settle down. She would be about 24 or 25 and he would be 29 or 30. Doesn't that seem plausible. Everyone keeps mentioning how young and not ready she is even though she blatantly said I am ready to find the man to eventually settle down with. I hope this makes since. I like all three, Chelsea, Amanda, and Shayne, equally. For some reason many posters don't favor Shayne, when all along TPTB are showing us week after week his connection to her. Just be happy for them for now. He is smiitten as is she.

I totally agree. The smitten look is def. there. You are also right on about girls thinking that way in their early 20's. Key word is thinking. Of course there are exceptions to this. But woman seem to be ready earlier than men!!That is why we have had some pretty older Bach. in the past. When the girls come on closer to the age of the Bach. sometimes they look so much older!!!

Quote Originally Posted by runamoc;2903855;
    don't feel they are smitten with each other?

Right - some of us feel he is smitten with someone else
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Matt said he doesn't want to wait to have children, he wants them soon so that unlike his father he will be able to play ball (rugby, etc) with them. Heck maybe since his family is large he wants to have a whole ruby team? He is ready to take the time to get to know the person first, but he is ready to start his family sooner then later. Shayne is ready to have a permanent boyfriend, not get married yet (from what I have heard and seen so far). She is very mature for her age, but she still has some growing up to do. (IMO) Matt won't easily forget the drama queen and temper tantrum side just because she is so beautiful and cuddly.

I once met a guy on vacation. He was an romance novel book cover model who had trouble stringing together a subject and verb. But we still had a great "connection" for that one, lovely week . . .

Ahem. What was my point, again? Oh, yes: my point is that Matt and Shayne may have a "connection", but in certain situations (for example, when one is on a beautiful tropical island ) the bar for establishing a connection can be pretty low. Trust me.