Page 52 of 477 FirstFirst ... 2424344454647484950515253545556575859606162102152 ... LastLast

Thread: Thoughts & Comments in General #2 **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 12

Re: Thoughts & Comments in General #2 **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 12

If Amanda is the F1, the editing has really been unfair to her. Maybe lots of romantic moments between them are yet to be shown. But if we are here to see a love story unfold, they have sure sold me on Shayne. Whether she is right for him, whether she at first thought "Why not do it?", but I do believe she gets there and she finds herself REALLY liking this guy and I think as time goes on, he finds himself thinking more and more about Shayne. I see him as loving every minute of time spent with Shayne as the show goes on.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by mprssdbyu;2913815;
    If Amanda is the F1, the editing has really been unfair to her. Maybe lots of romantic moments between them are yet to be shown. But if we are here to see a love story unfold, they have sure sold me on Shayne. Whether she is right for him, whether she at first thought "Why not do it?", but I do believe she gets there and she finds herself REALLY liking this guy and I think as time goes on, he finds himself thinking more and more about Shayne. I see him as loving every minute of time spent with Shayne as the show goes on.
    This has been unfolding each week since the first night!!!

FORT Fogey

Never mind.

Quote Originally Posted by mprssdbyu;2913815;

I have a BUT here ....... during the snippet preview with Shayne - he is laughing and looks to be having a good time and all that - but..... during the PI - he is not laughing - no laughing eyes - no laughing mouth - no laughing or smiling about it - so that does make me wonder a bit
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

I can't be convinced that Shayne has gone from not ready to settle down to being ready to setttle down with a geek/conservative person. She must be caught up in the 6 week filming with nothing else to do but wait for time with Matt. She is hilarious to watch with her antics but come on " a love story" with Matt, she's 22 why would she want to. This has been great exposure for her, FLeiss hasn't thrown her under the bus but come on can you see her in conservative London, don't think so.

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;2913823;
    I have a BUT here ....... during the snippet preview with Shayne - he is laughing and looks to be having a good time and all that - but..... during the PI - he is not laughing - no laughing eyes - no laughing mouth - no laughing or smiling about it - so that does make me wonder a bit

He definitely isn't one of those who wears his heart on his sleeve. But then again I haven't met alot of Europeans who do.

The ultimate love story could well be FIR to FR - now wouldn't that be just a hoot (and being hidden from view for sure )
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by howth;2913850;
    I can't be convinced that Shayne has gone from not ready to settle down to being ready to setttle down with a geek/conservative person. She must be caught up in the 6 week filming with nothing else to do but wait for time with Matt. She is hilarious to watch with her antics but come on " a love story" with Matt, she's 22 why would she want to. This has been great exposure for her, FLeiss hasn't thrown her under the bus but come on can you see her in conservative London, don't think so.
    You know I would totally have agreed with you before the show started. I'll have to see how she does in that setting. I thought to myself way back with Trista and Ryan and him being a firefighter... How is he going to support her? But it's working and they figured it out. Doesn't mean Shayne will but the sparks are flying for sure or that's what I see.

Quote Originally Posted by mprssdbyu;2913861;
    You know I would totally have agreed with you before the show started. I'll have to see how she does in that setting. I thought to myself way back with Trista and Ryan and him being a firefighter... How is he going to support her? But it's working and they figured it out. Doesn't mean Shayne will but the sparks are flying for sure or that's what I see.
    I think that I would be telling her to give her head a shake, sparks may fly because she has nothing else to do except flirt.

Quote Originally Posted by mprssdbyu;2913861;
    They figured it out by agreeing to (a) get engaged and married very quickly; (b) suffering through that publicly in exchange for $1mm.

A nice nest egg to build a life.

Now, with Baby Makes Three, they could literally sustain their lifestyle by agreeing to do photo shoots from time to time. They are A list celebrity (meaning, if People or Us Weekly puts them on the cover, that issue sells well).

Turning to Matt, if he had ever had a chance to develop a forever-type relationship with Amanda or Chelsea, the fact and celebrity of the Shayne Show exercise (filming, watching all the muckling with everyone else, aftermath) would kill that.

He had to spend weeks playing Leading Man to Shayne on the Shayne Show. No oxygen left to sustain another real relationship on the side.

Trista decided to take a leap of faith and follow RYAN's brilliant insight that the only way the TV show experience could lead to a real relationship was to marry very quickly. He was totally right by the way. Then they made it work.

Matt is not going to marry Shayne quickly, for all the reasons listed on this board by many more articulate and observant than I, from the first day Cupcakes found that ShayneAmber myspace page way back in January. Common sense.

And because they won't marry quickly (which would be disastrous in their case!), they will not marry at all.