Page 5 of 477 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555105 ... LastLast

Thread: Thoughts & Comments in General #2 **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 12

Re: Thoughts & Comments in General #2 **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 12

Quote Originally Posted by goldie2;2903144;
    There isn't enough time left for Amanda to even be developed here with a storyline,she has been MIA the whole season so far
    I don't know if she's F1 or F2. BUT despite the lack of air time, she obviously has had time with him. How on earth did he know she fit his "ideal woman" sketch if he hadn't spent some time with her? How would he know she wouldn't expect it (FIR) if he hadn't spent some time with her to develop this opinion? He commented last nite about Amanda being the one who would enjoy the 50's date the most, he says HE picked her for that reason. Gosh, as far as I can tell so far, Chelsea would have enjoyed it too. So why pick Amanda? There's a lot going on we don't know about....

I can still see all F3 with F1 potential, Shayne's not my first choice primarily because I don't see it lasting and I really want to see another lasting relationship.
    Last edited by nhromantic; 04-08-2008 at 03:57 PM. Reason: grammar

Quote Originally Posted by sushifan;2903279;
    Actually, if I were Shayne's agent, I'd REQUEST for Shayne to be F2 and then be the Bachelorette. Why?

(1) Two shows instead of one. Two paychecks (for her and the agent!), as well as two chances for exposure.

(2) Chance to really redeem herself following the "complex" edit she has received this season. Nothing makes people love you more than getting dumped on national TV and crying your eyes out about it. Even if you're a high-maintenance L.A. sex kitten who loves tanning, boots, watches, shoes, sunglasses, jewelry, hairbands with big, floppy roses (where's the fluffer when you need him?), and bunch of other things that make you non-relatable to 99% of America.

(3) Um, fighting for one guy vs. potentially being able to pick your 25 hot male candidates -- the possibilities are endless!! I'm sure there's at least one hot, single ABC daytime star who'd be up for a little network "cross-pollination," if ya get me.

I could see this scenerio , if Shayne were older, but at 22 or 23 ,I do not see Shayne ready for serious relationship any time soon. I do think she would be a hoot to watch as the bachelorette , but not at her age. JMO

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by sushifan;2903279;
    Actually, if I were Shayne's agent, I'd REQUEST for Shayne to be F2 and then be the Bachelorette. Why?

(1) Two shows instead of one. Two paychecks (for her and the agent!), as well as two chances for exposure.

(2) Chance to really redeem herself following the "complex" edit she has received this season. Nothing makes people love you more than getting dumped on national TV and crying your eyes out about it. Even if you're a high-maintenance L.A. sex kitten who loves tanning, boots, watches, shoes, sunglasses, jewelry, hairbands with big, floppy roses (where's the fluffer when you need him?), and bunch of other things that make you non-relatable to 99% of America.

(3) Um, fighting for one guy vs. potentially being able to pick your 25 hot male candidates -- the possibilities are endless!! I'm sure there's at least one hot, single ABC daytime star who'd be up for a little network "cross-pollination," if ya get me.
    Not to mention how this appeals to Fleiss, having a "known" candidate for Bachelorette helps draw more men than an unknown. Fleiss' worst problem with Shayne as the Bachelorette will be all the dudes after her perceived fame and fortune. What's that? Oh, never mind. Not a problem for Fleiss after all...
    Last edited by Tiger Pride Mom; 04-08-2008 at 04:01 PM. Reason: lousy grammar--long day

FORT Regular

My DH noticed Matt looking at his palm too. DH thought he had the girls names written down, I thought it might be the order the TPTB wanted him to call them out.
    ~ Kirsten ~

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." Eleanore Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by Lellis819;2903259;
    A few things people have missed here:
    1. The "toast", girls in correct positions........F1 to Matts left F2 to Matts right F3 to Matts left next to F1.
    2. F4 Matts right last one and 2 eliminated next week in middle left and right.
    3. Anyone catch Matt reading his right palm before calling out last rose?
    MAkes you wonder with only 9 girls there 3 roses already given out, 3 to keep how could he possibly not know who he wanted (maybe checking on producers instruction!)

There is a pattern change - Amanda was 2nd on the L next to Shayne - and she certainly is NOT going home next week - and the right side was out of that order as well.
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;2903298;
    Did that really happen, Lellis819?
    Yep check it out if you have it recorded! jumps right out at you!
    To be a Fly on the wall! Seek and ye shall find!

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;2903433;
    There is a pattern change - Amanda was 2nd on the L next to Shayne - and she certainly is NOT going home next week - and the right side was out of that order as well.
    No, you are repeating what Lellis said in point 1

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;2903433;
    you may have misread! F1 L of Matt-Shayne F2 R of matt-Chelsea F3 l of matt next to F1- Amanda
    End right F4 Noelle.....going home mid's Robin and Marshana!
    To be a Fly on the wall! Seek and ye shall find!

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn7;2903059;
    Thanks Jewelsy!

I'll bring this over here.

I know some people are assuming Buttercup has to be Shayne because of hair colour but couldn't it also relate to hiccup?
    One very quick search on google......Hiker's Notebook: Bulbous Buttercup

The toxins of the buttercup also cause contact dermatitis in humans. Beggars once used this property to create blisters to engender sympathy for alms; the name Blister plant reflects this practice. The virulence of toxins to humans has historically been exploited medicinally; protoanemonin is no exception. The rubefacient (redness inducing) properties of the buttercup were used to treat joint pain associated with rheumatism and arthritis. A tincture made for the leaves was applied externally to treat a wide variety of conditions that included alcoholism, chest pain, epilepsy, hay fever, hiccups, sciatica and shingles.

I think it was made very clear last night why we haven't seen much Amanda and Matt interaction, there is some major chemistry and interest there.

I also hope that the end scene, Chelsea/Amanda with Matt, is our F2.