Page 477 of 477 FirstFirst ... 377427467468469470471472473474475476477
Results 4,761 to 4,765 of 4765

Thread: Thoughts & Comments in General #2 **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 12

Re: Thoughts & Comments in General #2 **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 12

I've seen several mentions on this board that DeAnna's shows will be longer. What is this based on? Time slot wise.

ABC has announced that THE MOLE will be airing at 10pm following the Bachelorette starting June 2nd.

JMO here but....

Amanda appeared very nervous at FD dinner, she also looked to be wiping tears away..after trying to explain her feelings to him. I don't fault her in the least for her comment...she was obviously "gutted'.

I think there were good-bye hugs between the ladies, the PTB just chose not to show it for DRAMATIC effect. Amanda's hair was not in place from previous shots when HE went to walk her off.

Quote Originally Posted by KneekintheWees;2959403;
    I've seen several mentions on this board that DeAnna's shows will be longer. What is this based on? Time slot wise.

ABC has announced that THE MOLE will be airing at 10pm following the Bachelorette starting June 2nd.

JMO here but....

Amanda appeared very nervous at FD dinner, she also looked to be wiping tears away..after trying to explain her feelings to him. I don't fault her in the least for her comment...she was obviously "gutted'.

I think there were good-bye hugs between the ladies, the PTB just chose not to show it for DRAMATIC effect. Amanda's hair was not in place from previous shots when HE went to walk her off.
    I think it's been stated somewhere that her season will be 2 hours every episode.. Someone correct me If I'm wrong!

I meant to add that The Bachelorette will be from 8:00-10:00PM and The Mole will be from 10:00-11:00PM..

Quote Originally Posted by 80'sdiva;2958516;
    honestly...i think if she did Fleiss would have put it out there...he wants ratings...he wants people talking....he puts out there the bad stuff...i think the girl was totally caught off gaurd and matt wanted to get her outta there to talk....her face spoke volumes....who knows she may have..i dont know...but i would have thought fleiss would have left that sucka in knowing what she would be saying on her way out....why not dump on her all at once...so i dont think she said anything...but again..who knows
    I doubt whether Amanda said anything prior to her douchebag comment at the bench. If she unleashed something earlier at the RC, I think some wiley sleuther would have picked up on it. Remember Amber in Blandy's season spewing a tirade that was never revealed? unless Lynn7 got it decoded. Fleiss let that one pass, but then I think Amber may have called into question Fliess' lack of manhood. Wasn't it Kate Brockhouse that said if you wanted to make sure you were not misrepresented, you used profanity in your PI or other interviews so that the producers/editors couldn't use them? I still think that Fleiss would bleep someone for dramatic effect too.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar

"Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus