Page 3 of 477 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Thoughts & Comments in General #2 **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 12

Re: Thoughts & Comments in General #2 **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 12

Quote Originally Posted by sushifan;2903161;
    Dude, at this point I hope he picks Christina Applegate, just so that she moves to London and her show has to be cancelled.

I don't know, this guy confuses me. I find his face very readable, but he manages to kiss convincingly with a variety of girls, even when I'm otherwise convinced he doesn't really "feel it". I loved it last night when someone (?) said "Oh, he's kissed everyone here" and the tone was so blase, like "of COURSE he did -- the man is a complete first-base ho"
    I noticed that statement too. "Oh, he's kissed everyone here.".. wow.. I thought that was an odd thing to say and even stranger when it didn't start an argument. I also find it distasteful that his body language is clearly uninterested in certain girls, yet he kisses said girls... I agree a bit of a first base ho.. He did say "American women know how to kiss".. maybe he's hoping they'll teach him something.
    "Reality is the leading cause of stress among those in touch with it!"

Lily Tomlin

Quote Originally Posted by zipster;2903196;
    It was Kelly who said "not me." Just another sad Kelly moment.
    Oh no!
    I hope her "not me" didn't provoke her into doing her Peekaboob act later in order to seal the deal and get a kiss! (that an a bottle of pino)

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;2903206;
    Oh no!
    I hope her "not me" didn't provoke her into doing her Peekaboob act later in order to seal the deal and get a kiss! (that an a bottle of pino)
    It may have been the reason for her "flashing." The massage the week before evidently did not warrant a kiss. She had to kick it up a notch.

Quote Originally Posted by zipster;2903196;
    Just another sad Kelly moment.
    At least it was a lucid one
    Last edited by Missyboxers; 04-08-2008 at 02:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Missyboxers;2903232;
    At least it was a lucid one
    she was lucid????????

A few things people have missed here:
    1. The "toast", girls in correct positions........F1 to Matts left F2 to Matts right F3 to Matts left next to F1.
    2. F4 Matts right last one and 2 eliminated next week in middle left and right.
    3. Anyone catch Matt reading his right palm before calling out last rose?
    MAkes you wonder with only 9 girls there 3 roses already given out, 3 to keep how could he possibly not know who he wanted (maybe checking on producers instruction!)
    To be a Fly on the wall! Seek and ye shall find!

To love and be loved is.. goldie2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bachlorfan;2903170;
    I disagree. He might be distracted with Shayne , but Amanda has his heart.
    He was more himself with Amanda and it shows . His connection with Amanda is obvious to me .
    Sigh...I want to see what others do here..

I like Amanda the most for him..but with a group date next week and then hometown dates and FD,why not give us something more than just this quick glance at their 50's date?It was sweet,but nothing really revealing..just enough to let you know Shayne has competition,from a sweet girl that he probably "should" want to pick..but I just don't get it happening with Shayne there..I wish I saw it,but realistically at this point I just don't...

I think if everyone is banking on the fact that for drama or suspense they are hiding Amanda and that in the end they will "pull the rug out" from uderneath Shayne and he will pick Amanda over her I would rememeber who she is and that I am sure her family would not want her so visibly "rejected" and humiliated on National tv.....

Actually, if I were Shayne's agent, I'd REQUEST for Shayne to be F2 and then be the Bachelorette. Why?

(1) Two shows instead of one. Two paychecks (for her and the agent!), as well as two chances for exposure.

(2) Chance to really redeem herself following the "complex" edit she has received this season. Nothing makes people love you more than getting dumped on national TV and crying your eyes out about it. Even if you're a high-maintenance L.A. sex kitten who loves tanning, boots, watches, shoes, sunglasses, jewelry, hairbands with big, floppy roses (where's the fluffer when you need him?), and bunch of other things that make you non-relatable to 99% of America.

(3) Um, fighting for one guy vs. potentially being able to pick your 25 hot male candidates -- the possibilities are endless!! I'm sure there's at least one hot, single ABC daytime star who'd be up for a little network "cross-pollination," if ya get me.

Quote Originally Posted by Lellis819;2903259;
    1. The "toast", girls in correct positions........F1 to Matts left F2 to Matts right F3 to Matts left next to F1. 2. F4 Matts right last one and 2 eliminated next week in middle left and right.
    MAkes you wonder with only 9 girls there 3 roses already given out, 3 to keep how could he possibly not know who he wanted (maybe checking on producers instruction!)

I haven't watched yet - who was in those positions?

Quote Originally Posted by Lellis819;2903259;
    1. The "toast", girls in correct positions........F1 to Matts left F2 to Matts right F3 to Matts left next to F1.
    2. F4 Matts right last one and 2 eliminated next week in middle left and right.
    I posted about Shayne and Amanda being on his left, with his arm around Shayne, No one thought much of it. I thought that has been the "formula".. I know Andy's F2 placement was differentb because he turned Bev and Tessa around. Should we rely on the placement of the girls last night.. or do we think this formula is played out?
    "Reality is the leading cause of stress among those in touch with it!"

Lily Tomlin