Thread: Thoughts & Comments in General #2 **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 12

I've got a gorgeous hubby simplechef's Avatar

Re: Thoughts & Comments in General #2 **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 12

Hey... how did you know I am dealing with 45 mph winds here in southern idaho? My hair is blown back..

The winds have changed. And it seems it is going towards Chelsea. I sincerely do not mind if Chelsea is the F1...

As i posted on the other threads, i have a knack of "choosing the last man/woman standing". I am just basing on gutfeel. I chose Tessa and DeAnna based on how i perceived them to be. I didn't have an iota of the infamous Fleiss' editing. Being a newbie i didn't know that the show has a trend. The Fleiss trend. I chose Tessa and the not-so-F1 DeAnna by instinct. (as i said previously, i have it right even with other shows)

Until i discovered the Fort and your wonderful sleuthing! I didn't know that Fleiss had been doing it for many seasons of confusing viewers with his F1 editing. I didn't know that there is that special music playing to give a hint on the F1 or the F2/F3 negative editing. Previously without the Fort, i would base my choice on my impression on the girls. i just take it face value. I base my opinion on what is fed on me. And i was partial to Amanda. I am basing it on gut feel. I am big on impressions and it is Fleiss' fault, for me having an ill impression on Shayne. It was like Amanda or Chelsea for F1 not Shayne. But now with the knowledge of Fleiss editing, then Chelsea would be the F1 indeed. IF basing not on gut feel but on Fleiss' editing.

After giving Chelsea a second look, she's not bad after all as the F1. She's funny, she's outspoken, she's talented (or should i say acrobatic?), she's the 'bestfriend'. And most of all, Matt won't be bored with her! Oh lo! I do not mind Chelsea to be the F1 really. If they're married and they're bored they can armwrestle each other. really.
    Last edited by Cari; 04-15-2008 at 02:34 AM.

FORT Fogey
    Canada's High Arctic, on the Arctic Ocean

Quote Originally Posted by elozie;2917775;
    Exactly...I am also anything but shallow but must look fab at all times...

OMG...I think I am totally shallow. No one...not even my sisters see me without my mascara on. LOL BTW Shayne cracked me up tonight as always.
    Karey

FORT Fogey

Since everyone always refers to the Shayne show, I went back and rewatched tonight's episodes to count PIs...just for fun Amanda had the least. Then Shayne, Chelsea and Robin tied. But the most PIs came from Noelle and Marshana.

Quote Originally Posted by catn3d;2919731;
    Since everyone always refers to the Shayne show, I went back and rewatched tonight's episodes to count PIs...just for fun Amanda had the least. Then Shayne, Chelsea and Robin tied. But the most PIs came from Noelle and Marshana.
    The women who are to be eliminated usually have the most PI's that episode.
    I think tonight's episode was the first episode where Shayne wasn't in almost every scene

I know Amanda from somewhere...I know that area of Florida well. Maybe it will hit me....

Quote Originally Posted by catn3d;2919731;
    I kept a running tally during the show...lol..just to see myself..it came out to be

Chelsa had 6 PI's
    Robin 7 PI's
    Shayne 8 PI's
    Noelle 2 PI's
    Marshanan 6 PI's
    Amanda 2 PI's
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Last night Fleiss concentrated on drama more than anything....and that can get old very fast. I do see Chelsea's F1 edit that everyone's talking about which makes my favorite, Amanda, appear F3 bound. I'm really losing interest in this season. In fact I almost turned it off at 10:30 but stayed in hopes that I'd see new screencaps at the end.

I'm looking forward to Amanda's prank next week as well as Chelsea's home visit. I'm guessing that Matt and Chelsea's post-family get together will be an eye opener...it will have to be in order to further her storyline.

Maybe if I'm lucky I'll be scheduled to play golf the next 3 weeks and I won't have to worry about sitting through Fleiss' charade.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

FORT Fan

I'm drinking a toast this morning to all the great F3 girls-caught the heart of the viewers but not the Bachelor's-Tina Fab, Mandy, Danielle, and it looks like our Amanda...as in Tina Fab's words-they rock!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by psucashcow;2919833;
    Last night Fleiss concentrated on drama more than anything....and that can get old very fast. I do see Chelsea's F1 edit that everyone's talking about which makes my favorite, Amanda, appear F3 bound. I'm really losing interest in this season. In fact I almost turned it off at 10:30 but stayed in hopes that I'd see new screencaps at the end.

I'm looking forward to Amanda's prank next week as well as Chelsea's home visit. I'm guessing that Matt and Chelsea's post-family get together will be an eye opener...it will have to be in order to further her storyline.

Maybe if I'm lucky I'll be scheduled to play golf the next 3 weeks and I won't have to worry about sitting through Fleiss' charade.
    The problem I have with Chelsea F1 is after the fight last night. I noticed Amanda & Shayne stayed pretty much out it . Chelsea really wnet at it. I just have never seen sn F1 get that vocal, but have not watched them all. Sometimes Chelsea just looks annoyned that she is on the show