Page 1 of 332 123456789101151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Part 2: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 12

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar

Part 2: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 12

* * *Please Read!* * **

This thread is for discussion of spoilers and screencap analysis ONLY.

If it doesn't have to do with spoilers or screencap analysis, IT DOESN'T BELONG IN THIS THREAD! If you want to discuss your favorite, or who you think Matt should pick, etc., please find a more appropriate thread to post it in so we can keep this thread on topic.

Please do your part in keeping this thread on topic.

Thanks!
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

Re: Part 2: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 12

There was some question as to when the kiss with the "coat" girl on the couch is. Based on this media net pic for the coming episode:

And this picture of him kissing "coat" girl

[/QUOTE]

It will not be this week. It likely is the RC after Idaho. We know Matt has quite an active set of lips, but would he kiss whoever this is and let them go an hour or two after? To me it looks like Robin, but the horseback riding looks like Noelle to me, only one of these two are in the F4, so which one?

Also of note is this PI played during the swim time after rugby. He was supposedly talking about Kelly, but since we don't see him say her name he could be talking about anyone "the funny thing is this wierd combination of loving being around her, but thinking are you really right for me?"

It seems to be from the next Rose Ceremony.

Which leaves the "smitten" RC after the hometown dates? It looks like the girls mansion, and I think the last rose ceremony they will have there will be after the hometowns. The remainder will be in Barbados. Lynn, I know you had looked at this as well, what do you think?

Apolgies for the long post!

I love your reasoning Casualfan. If this SC is indeed from the 6/4 RC, then it has to be Noelle granted you believe that the horse ride SC is Noelle.
    Also I know that Noelle and Robin hair color could look the same sometimes but you would at least expect to see Robin's hair match Matt's and that's not the case here. I truly believe that the "coat girl" is Noelle but I'm not 100% sure like I am for the horse ride SC.
    "I didn't want to do anything fancy today! I just wanted to go shopping, come home, cook dinner and hang out with my man" Jillian

Quote Originally Posted by casualfan;2888864;
    There was some question as to when the kiss with the "coat" girl on the couch is. Based on this media net pic for the coming episode:

And this picture of him kissing "coat" girl

It will not be this week. It likely is the RC after Idaho. We know Matt has quite an active set of lips, but would he kiss whoever this is and let them go an hour or two after? To me it looks like Robin, but the horseback riding looks like Noelle to me, only one of these two are in the F4, so which one?

Also of note is this PI played during the swim time after rugby. He was supposedly talking about Kelly, but since we don't see him say her name he could be talking about anyone "the funny thing is this wierd combination of loving being around her, but thinking are you really right for me?"

It seems to be from the next Rose Ceremony.

Which leaves the "smitten" RC after the hometown dates? It looks like the girls mansion, and I think the last rose ceremony they will have there will be after the hometowns. The remainder will be in Barbados. Lynn, I know you had looked at this as well, what do you think?

Apolgies for the long post![/QUOTE]

Good finds!
    I agree with your logic--I never thought that couch girl was Robin and this pretty much confirms it for me.

BTW--does anyone else think Matt needs some pizzazz added to his style. I hate the way he dresses.

FORT Fan

I am not sure if this has been discussed but there is one SC from the season previews after the first show where Matt says "I have to tell you I am smitten." When is this? I do not notice the suit as having been worn yet and I really think it might help in our speculation. I am wondering if it is a RC because of the candles, the reddish curtains, and the fact he has on a tie. The suit is dark (maybe stripes) and he has on a blue shirt with a dark grayish looking tie. Could it be next week's RC, if so any speculation who he is referring to?

I have been looking and looking at this "coat girl".

Originally I though, oh that's Robin, the hair is short....but the more I have looked at it, the more I think the hair is under the coat, that she actually has long hair and the coat is laying over it and so all we see is what is above the coat.

I need to go back and look at Noelle, but I think she has some pretty long, dark eyelashes, and if that is the case, then I would say that coat girl is Noelle.
    "That which does not kill us, only makes us stronger"

Kasha, I didn't know you were thinking Noelle all along too. Casualfan sealed it for me too. I'm with you there regarding Matt's style, not a big fan, LOL.
    "I didn't want to do anything fancy today! I just wanted to go shopping, come home, cook dinner and hang out with my man" Jillian

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;2888878;
    Good finds!
    I agree with your logic--I never thought that couch girl was Robin and this pretty much confirms it for me.

BTW--does anyone else think Matt needs some pizzazz added to his style. I hate the way he dresses.
    Yep, he dresses like a typical banker

I'm still not certain who couch girl is, but I am more certain that Noelle is the woman on the horse because 1) She lists horseback riding as a hobby 2) The photos of Loveland during that period of time have no snow 3) The terrain doesn't seem like it would be in Great Britain.

twinnies, this is where Matt says he is "smitten". Based on the remaining rose ceremony's I think it is the rose ceremony after the home town dates.

FORT Fanatic
    Oregon-moved to Calif for school- finished school, still in CA

To show you my confusion w/ the coatgirl - this was the photo I used to justify in my mind that Michelle P was the 15th girl. I was lucky and she was the 15th. Are we sure this hasn't happened and has ended up on the editing room floor?

Quote Originally Posted by satorus;2888905;
    To show you my confusion w/ the coatgirl - this was the photo I used to justify in my mind that Michelle P was the 15th girl. I was lucky and she was the 15th. Are we sure this hasn't happened and has ended up on the editing room floor?
    Fantastic that it worked out for you!
    You never know this sc could be your ticket to Barbados!