Page 6 of 332 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151656106 ... LastLast

Thread: Part 2: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 12

Re: Part 2: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 12

I can vaguely see the shape of the nose in that horseback pic...and it is shaped like Noelle's. Her nose is much larger than Amanda's.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;2889039;
    I'm leaning toward the Robin theory as well. The coat girl has fairly short fingers and Robin's fingers are shorter than both Noelle's or Amanda's.
    I'm leaning towards Robin also. The hair is too thick and you can see the "bob" layers in the back. Also if you look towards her right shoulder you can see were the hair is short. I have long hair and hate when it tucks into coats. The coat would pull her head back.

I think this is after Idaho and he lets her go after tennis.
    Last edited by lakerat; 04-03-2008 at 12:15 PM.

FORT Fan

Does Noelle seem to be the type to jump on Matt's back for a piggy back ride? She doesn't seem that playful.

Quote Originally Posted by lakerat;2891560;
    Does Noelle seem to be the type to jump on Matt's back for a piggy back ride? She doesn't seem that playful.

I think she would - after a bit more intereaction she would develop some comfort zone with him. I think she is shy/reserved - but also can be fun - in her own way
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;2891568;
    I think she would - after a bit more intereaction she would develop some comfort zone with him. I think she is shy/reserved - but also can be fun - in her own way
    Maybe they'll conect during the ice skating date. Ice skating can be comical (especially if it is me) so it can be an ice breaker (no pun intended).

I really do think it looks more like Noelle on the horse. The only part that looks like Amanda is the dimples on her back but I think many thin girls have dimples on their back.

Have we seen the "couch kiss" on video or just the picture. Robin may have kissed him, it does look like she is moving towards him. That wouldn't make it so bad if he sent her home.
    Last edited by lakerat; 04-03-2008 at 12:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lakerat;2891601;
    Robin may have kissed him, it does look like she is moving towards him. That wouldn't make it so bad if he sent her home.
    It could be the last kiss before Rob Rob Robin goes Bob Bob Bob'n on home.

Quote Originally Posted by lakerat;2891560;
    I haven't seen enough of Noelle to have a clue about what she's really like, but I don't see it as an especially intimate thing to do, just playful. Who knows what the true context was with this screencap. I assume also that whoever jumped on Matt's back spent much more time with him and feels much more familiar with him than we know. If Noelle has brothers I can see her doing it in a heartbeat.

[/QUOTE]

What I find most interesting about this SC isn't the girl, it's the fact that he has his back against the couch and his right arm isn't caressing the arm or even reaching over even though he is leaning into the kiss with his face.

So maybe it is Robin - she could be initiating to the point where he feels he has to kiss her, but may not want to??

Just a theory.

Quote Originally Posted by [B
    anders332[/B];2891788;]
    What I find most interesting about this SC isn't the girl, it's the fact that he has his back against the couch and his right arm isn't caressing the arm or even reaching over even though he is leaning into the kiss with his face.

So maybe it is Robin - she could be initiating to the point where he feels he has to kiss her, but may not want to??

Just a theory.[/QUOTE]

Wow, That's a really good point anders332! This tells me that his heart isn't really into this embrace, no real , imo. So when does Robin leave? We already knew she wasn't f3, am I right?
    I've lost track of the true importance of this sc.

Quote Originally Posted by redrose;2890511;
    WOW, this is very convincing to me that horse girl is Amanda.

...bringing back memories of pink backpack girl... who I was convinced was Danielle until I saw the episode!

I'm remember the kiss with Travis and Moana on the couch - she was wearing the turtleneck and it took hand analysis to figure out it wasn't Susan.