Page 54 of 332 FirstFirst ... 4444546474849505152535455565758596061626364104154 ... LastLast
Results 531 to 540 of 3312

Thread: Part 2: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 12

  1. #531
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    1,400

    Re: Part 2: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 12

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;2906470;
    I keep thinking that at least one of those beach pics of Shayne and Matt are a Hometown date...
    I thought that too but then it doesn't look like any of the beaches match up with California...and his swim trunks are the same in the trampoline and sitting on the beach at sunset SCs...I think they are all in Barbados....

  2. #532
    ... Ryvetted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    California
    Posts
    7,545

    Re: Part 2: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 12

    Quote Originally Posted by onlyme;2906505;
    I thought that too but then it doesn't look like any of the beaches match up with California...and his swim trunks are the same in the trampoline and sitting on the beach at sunset SCs...I think they are all in Barbados....
    The pointy toe pic in the water is a silhouette, maybe their clothes are different? and it's very generic, no scenery at all.

  3. #533
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    1,400

    Re: Part 2: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 12

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;2906522;
    The pointy toe pic in the water is a silhouette, maybe their clothes are different? and it's very generic, no scenery at all.

    Yes that one I have wondered about. and even the one sitting on the beach. Maybe he has swim trunks that look the same or just one pair

  4. #534
    Teaching and Learning :) heatheshells10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Music City U.S.A.
    Age
    26
    Posts
    369

    Re: Part 2: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 12

    Hmm...I'm probably remembering wrong, but aren't the girls who are second to the end on both ends the ones that generally go home. They are positioned in that way so that they have someone on each side to comfort them, and everyone has someone to comfort. This would mean that Robin and Noelle! go home, but I'm probably getting confused.
    "I'm talking about fate here - when feelings are so powerful it's as if some force beyond your control is guiding you to someone who can make you happy beyond your wildest dreams." -Alex and Emma

  5. #535
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    481

    Re: Part 2: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 12

    No pictures, nothing that i can see, unlike in past seasons, clearly give me a final two. This one is tough.

  6. #536
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    481

    Re: Part 2: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 12

    On the latest screencap thread, it shows Matt kissing what appears to be Amanda. When does/did this happen?

  7. #537
    FORT Fogey KashatheDiva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    7,068

    Re: Part 2: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 12

    Quote Originally Posted by heatheshells10;2906821;
    Hmm...I'm probably remembering wrong, but aren't the girls who are second to the end on both ends the ones that generally go home. They are positioned in that way so that they have someone on each side to comfort them, and everyone has someone to comfort. This would mean that Robin and Noelle! go home, but I'm probably getting confused.
    I got this from another site:


    "during the last RC F1=Shayne on Matts left F2=Chelsea on Matts Right
    F3=Amanda next to F1
    F4= Noelle on end matts right

    RC Line up for 6/4 cut
    F1=Shayne last end on left
    F2=Chelsea Last end on right
    F3= Amanda next to F1 on left
    F4= Noelle next to F2 on right "

  8. #538
    FORT Fogey longhornalum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Back in the Midwest
    Posts
    1,102

    Re: Part 2: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 12

    Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;2906870;
    I got this from another site:


    "during the last RC F1=Shayne on Matts left F2=Chelsea on Matts Right
    F3=Amanda next to F1
    F4= Noelle on end matts right

    RC Line up for 6/4 cut
    F1=Shayne last end on left
    F2=Chelsea Last end on right
    F3= Amanda next to F1 on left
    F4= Noelle next to F2 on right "
    But this fails to take into account that we have a star of the show this season: Shayne.

  9. #539
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    On the high seas
    Posts
    1,128

    Re: Part 2: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 12

    However, the order of the 6/4 split is from LEFT to RIGHT : Chelsea, Noelle, Marshana, Amanda, Robin, Shayne.

    Are saying that he knows already for sure AT THE TIME OF THIS ROSE CEREMONY, that Shayne is #1, Chelsea is #2, Amanda is #3 and Noelle is #4???

    I'm not so sure that he knows this at this point of the process... it appears that he also made the emotional change between Robin and Noelle just this past and/or upcoming episode...
    Last edited by CoolCruiser; 04-09-2008 at 08:22 PM.
    You never get a second chance to make a first impression.

  10. #540
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    481

    Re: Part 2: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 12

    That sounds like what it is, and I highly doubt that this theory has withstood each season. Perhaps some but not all. It would be that he was just faking and lying the entire time to everyone.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.