Page 52 of 332 FirstFirst ... 2424344454647484950515253545556575859606162102152 ... LastLast

Thread: Part 2: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 12

Re: Part 2: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 12

Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy;2905895;
    Excellent analysis! I will need to go Google some prayer cells for comparison. I think this also means that Shayne is F1.
    You may be right. All we need to confirm is her squeal and bounce when presented with the final rose.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;2905865;
    I've figured out the mysterious Amanda in a fuschia blouse screen cap!

She is at a convent retreat contemplating postulate training. The clues in the photo are the plainer furniture, the simple arrangement of ordinary type flowers (not typical to a luxury hotel) the votive candles on the writing surface of the desk and, actually her blouse, which someone pointed out was of a rather conservative cut.

I'm speculating that her "bad girl" personna on the 50's date ate away at a guilty Catholic conscience, and the shame of canoodling with a serial snogger threw her into an examination of her life to that point.

But - she seems to have bounced back, because she was dancing in the Ellen Show audience, recently...unless that wasn't her, in which case she may still be in an isolated prayer cell.

Favorite post on a rather dull morning. Way to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Bet2Win;2905837;
    I thought the exact same thing ...
    Shayne's shoes had open strap at heal, I didn't think Amanda's had the open strap.

Quote Originally Posted by BachNoFoolMe;2905924;
    Shayne's shoes had open strap at heal, I didn't think Amanda's had the open strap.
    I can't imagine those two girls wearing the same size shoe.

He stated that he took the call from his parents' "HOME." Though I haven't lived there since I was 18, I still call my parents' house Home. (in addition to my own, which houses husband and children!)

It does suggest London is not his "home."

It does suggest he felt no urgency to resume his climb up the Citibank corporate ladder.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by braungirl;2905392;
    I thought in the side by side pic of Amanda and the room at the hotel looked similar because of the shuttered windows and the similar, but not exact table. I don't, however, think that in Amanda's pic that is a cabinet. I think it is either an Armoir type thingie with a place for the tv. This is something that is found in many hotels.

I am not totally convinced that this is a room at the great house, but I am not totally convinced that it is a FD or HTD either. I am so very confused by it as you can tell

It has boggled my brain since I saw it and it sucks that I cannot figure out where it is from. Since she is talking about being glad that her meeps didn't come out, I am thinking, no hoping, that it is her London htd with Matt's family because I do not think she would care about her meeps with her own family. Of course that could have been spliced in also, so I still have no clue!! I also do not believe that it is a pre PI, but I have been wrong before!
    The thing that's always struck me odd about that armoir/cabinet in the background is that it looks like it's tucked in the corner of that room and that seems like an odd place to have a TV cabinet (odd angle to watch TV).

The medianet pictures are up for next week's RC party. No indivdual shots, all of the group and it looks like it is the gathering just before Chris clinks his glass. They do have one of the lineup, though.

The outside slots are allotted to Chelsea and Shayne so anyone between them is up for no rose.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;2906043;
    The medianet pictures are up for next week's RC party. No indivdual shots, all of the group and it looks like it is the gathering just before Chris clinks his glass. They do have one of the lineup, though.

The outside slots are allotted to Chelsea and Shayne so anyone between them is up for no rose.
    Here is the lineup ~ The're very small, sorry!

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;2906056;
    Here is the lineup ~ The're very small, sorry!

I can't see who they are - can someone tell me the lineup from Left to Right?

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;2906063;
    I can't see who they are - can someone tell me the lineup from Left to Right?
    Chelsea.Noelle. Marshanna.Amanda.Robin.Shayne