Page 51 of 332 FirstFirst ... 414243444546474849505152535455565758596061101151 ... LastLast

Thread: Part 2: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 12

Re: Part 2: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 12

This sc is definitely taken in the girls mansion:

2nd RC:

3rd RC:

GOOD JOB!...now we need to narrow down the suit!

(and try to get Fleiss to give us some SC's of FRC) ....

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;2905610;
    This sc is definitely taken in the girls mansion:

2nd RC:

3rd RC:
    Thanks, Kasha, I think that makes it very clear!

I found this pic quite funny from Monday's episode. Body language anyone????

Quote Originally Posted by casualfan;2905805;
    I found this pic quite funny from Monday's episode. Body language anyone????

soooo great!

Quote Originally Posted by HotMomma;2905575;
    I was just looking at those SC of Amanda's date..Not that it matters But it makes me wonder..If Shayne did loan her those shoes she was wearing...Because I think Shayne had a pair just like them on at the rc... Or they even wear the same size? who knows Just something I noticed...

I thought the exact same thing ...

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

I've figured out the mysterious Amanda in a fuschia blouse screen cap!

She is at a convent retreat contemplating postulate training. The clues in the photo are the plainer furniture, the simple arrangement of ordinary type flowers (not typical to a luxury hotel) the votive candles on the writing surface of the desk and, actually her blouse, which someone pointed out was of a rather conservative cut.

I'm speculating that her "bad girl" personna on the 50's date ate away at a guilty Catholic conscience, and the shame of canoodling with a serial snogger threw her into an examination of her life to that point.

But - she seems to have bounced back, because she was dancing in the Ellen Show audience, recently...unless that wasn't her, in which case she may still be in an isolated prayer cell.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I've got a gorgeous hubby simplechef's Avatar

Too funny Ariel!

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;2905865;
    I've figured out the mysterious Amanda in a fuschia blouse screen cap!

She is at a convent retreat contemplating postulate training. The clues in the photo are the plainer furniture, the simple arrangement of ordinary type flowers (not typical to a luxury hotel) the votive candles on the writing surface of the desk and, actually her blouse, which someone pointed out was of a rather conservative cut.

I'm speculating that her "bad girl" personna on the 50's date ate away at a guilty Catholic conscience, and the shame of canoodling with a serial snogger threw her into an examination of her life to that point.

But - she seems to have bounced back, because she was dancing in the Ellen Show audience, recently...unless that wasn't her, in which case she may still be in an isolated prayer cell.
    Excellent analysis! I will need to go Google some prayer cells for comparison. I think this also means that Shayne is F1.
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn7;2905349;
    We've been discussing all of these things over in the Candles/F2 Screencap thread.

The first two photos do look like the same shirt so I think they happen next week after the Idaho trip. I think the tie is just in a shadow.

The last photo is where he says he's gobsmacked. The "I can't tell you how smitten I am" he is wearing a blue shirt.
    If I lighten up both top photos....the one with Amanda, on the (our) left hand side of the knot on the tie edge, I can see a small lighter almost a lined area that looks like it could be the start of a stripe, the same area as shown on the one with the brown hair gal. Nothing is picked up on the bottom portion of the tie...still dark. The shirt looks the same to me. Compare his hair, there are some same strand poking out the same in both photos. I'm thinking this is the same night with 1 on 1's.