Page 5 of 332 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555105 ... LastLast

Thread: Part 2: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 12

FORT Regular

Re: Part 2: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 12

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn7;2890521;
    Thank heavens for small mercies...someone has finally come forward and confirmed that it is Noelle on the horse. She makes F4.

I'm with you...the piggyback is a dead ringer for Amanda; right down to the dimples at the base of her back.

Horseback riding girl looked like Noelle but when you do the comparison it can go either way.

No more cow dreams for me
    Yep! I just saw the confirmation on the Noelle thread. But don't stop doing what you do!! Great analysis as always!

I still don't think this means Noelle is now the coat girl... from what we've seen so far I wouldn't put it past Matt to kiss a girl right before letting her go...

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by redrose;2890608;
    Yep! I just saw the confirmation on the Noelle thread. But don't stop doing what you do!! Great analysis as always!

I still don't think this means Noelle is now the coat girl... from what we've seen so far I wouldn't put it past Matt to kiss a girl right before letting her go...
    I've tried so many comparisons of that to show that it's Robin but to no avail. I'll put them all here.

It's not Amanda:

The hairdo looks exactly like Robins:

Eyelash and fingernail comparison:

The actual kiss with the cut end of her hair circled. Maybe the photo isn't HD enough but I can clearly see the end of her hair hanging there and neither Amanda, nor Noelle, have bangs like that.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by redrose;2890608;

I agree. I have thought it was Robin from the beginning. She is tilting her chin up and making the back of the hair look longer.

I used to do the exact opposite. Not that anyone is interested, but I am going to tell you anyway. When I was in the Navy (years ago) we could not have the back of our hair go below the bottom of our collar on our shirts if we had hair styles like Robin's. So during inspection I stood nice and tall head and shoulders back when being inspected from the front, when the inspectors came behind, you drop your chin a little and viola your hair then becomes shorter in the back and it does not go below the bottom of the collar. Hope all that made sense.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn7;2890787;
    I've tried so many comparisons of that to show that it's Robin but to no avail. I'll put them all here.

It's not Amanda:

The actual kiss with the cut end of her hair circled. Maybe the photo isn't HD enough but I can clearly see the end of her hair hanging there and neither Amanda, nor Noelle, have bangs like that.
    I don't think you're wrong on this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn7;2889223;
    I'm bringing this over from the horseback riding thread; affectionately known as the cow thread.

So, back to the topic. If, in fact, the girl isn't Noelle, but Amanda, then who is our F4? I hope this comparison is as conclusive as it is to me. As with Amanda, I flipped Noelle's photo to provide a better angle. It looks like a slam dunk for it to be Amanda...arggh!

I've always thought this looked like Amanda, but could never figure out an episode it could be in, or where.....

Now that you've posted them side by side and CLOSE up, I can see the shape of the eyebrow matches NOELLE......it does not arch like Amanda's.

Take another look and see what you think.

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn7;2890787;

It's not Amanda:

I would be shocked if that were Noelle......shape of the face doesn't match at all to me, and no dimples!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Kresge;2891037;
    I've always thought this looked like Amanda, but could never figure out an episode it could be in, or where.....

Now that you've posted them side by side and CLOSE up, I can see the shape of the eyebrow matches NOELLE......it does not arch like Amanda's.

Take another look and see what you think.
    I didn't think it was Amanda but another poster suggested that.

Now it matches Noelle....arggh.....I really have no idea...I, uhm, er, seem to know her intimately these days

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn7;2891069;
    I didn't think it was Amanda but another poster suggested that.

Now it matches Noelle....arggh.....I really have no idea...I, uhm, er, seem to know her intimately these days
    So, after much analysis, we're back to Noelle on the horse and Robin in the kissing cap.......aye yi yi yi.....I'm going to have bald patches before this season is over!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Kresge;2891105;
    So, after much analysis, we're back to Noelle on the horse and Robin in the kissing cap.......aye yi yi yi.....I'm going to have bald patches before this season is over!

I'm on that fence at this point...in terms of Noelle anyway.
    Last edited by Lynn7; 04-03-2008 at 05:01 AM.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by nennie;2889241;
    I think it's Amanda too.
    Me too! I am not going to be swayed from my original thinking again! I Swear!!