Page 3 of 332 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Part 2: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 12

Re: Part 2: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 12

Quote Originally Posted by simplechef;2889028;
    I still think its Robin, No dimples and the girl seems to have a smirk or smile on her face. If it was Noelle, we'd see her dimples. I really think it's robin. I wish we had a high def of that photo, to look at the nail of that girl. I think it's bitten, which would difinitively point to Robin since Noelle has lovely rounded nails.
    In the hand thread, there is also a picture of robin in the hottub with squarish pink/white nails..and another one as well. Post #4 in hands has great SC's.
    Last edited by bogey123; 04-02-2008 at 06:28 PM. Reason: add

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by simplechef;2889028;
    I still think its Robin, No dimples and the girl seems to have a smirk or smile on her face. If it was Noelle, we'd see her dimples. I really think it's robin. I wish we had a high def of that photo, to look at the nail of that girl. I think it's bitten, which would difinitively point to Robin since Noelle has lovely rounded nails.
    I think beside the dimples Noelle has very fair skin. Amanda & Robin are more similar in skin tone. So in saying that I re-watched epis 3 and one big difference between them are their eyebrows - Robin very thin and Amanda's are fuller but short. I can see eyebrows on the girl in question. My thought was if it was Robin you would not be able to see eyebrows. Since Amanda's are fuller you could. In this picture I can see some eyebrows.

Also, if you watch Robin her hair is usually behind her ear 99% of the time and would not even touch the jacket in the back. Look at her hair in eps 3 while talking with Matt and hair is wet and in the hot tub her hair is layered and would not easily be able to be caught by the jacket. JMO I believe it is Amanda.

Quote Originally Posted by 4health;2889078;
    I think beside the dimples Noelle has very fair skin. Amanda & Robin are more similar in skin tone. So in saying that I re-watched epis 3 and one big difference between them are their eyebrows - Robin very thin and Amanda's are fuller but short. I can see eyebrows on the girl in question. My thought was if it was Robin you would not be able to see eyebrows. Since Amanda's are fuller you could. In this picture I can see some eyebrows.

Also, if you watch Robin her hair is usually behind her ear 99% of the time and would not even touch the jacket in the back. Look at her hair in eps 3 while talking with Matt and hair is wet and in the hot tub her hair is layered and would not easily be able to be caught by the jacket. JMO I believe it is Amanda.
    I noticed the eyebrows as well. Robin's seem very thin and penciled in while Noelle's are thicker and longer... I also see what might be a reddish tint to them... I think its very possible it is Noelle we are seeing in the couch kissing sc. Also there are quite a few PI with "N" wearing different clothing which could possibly suggest she goes a little further?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Babycakee;2889090;
    I noticed the eyebrows as well. Robin's seem very thin and penciled in while Noelle's are thicker and longer... I also see what might be a reddish tint to them... I think its very possible it is Noelle we are seeing in the couch kissing sc. Also there are quite a few PI with "N" wearing different clothing which could possibly suggest she goes a little further?
    The only reason I think it is not "N" in this pic is because she is extremely fair in skin tone. The girl in the pic isn't. Also, those who think it is Robin, if you go in the screencaps there is a pic of Robin walking with Matt in the Vegas date and she has a jacket on and her hair doesn't touch the jacket in the back. So, in the "coat" picture I would think if her head was tilted back it would not look like the hair is under the jacket. I hope that made sense.

Quote Originally Posted by 4health;2889102;
    The only reason I think it is not "N" in this pic is because she is extremely fair in skin tone. The girl in the pic isn't. Also, those who think it is Robin, if you go in the screencaps there is a pic of Robin walking with Matt in the Vegas date and she has a jacket on and her hair doesn't touch the jacket in the back. So, in the "coat" picture I would think if her head was tilted back it would not look like the hair is under the jacket. I hope that made sense.
    I agree with you. Although I would like it to be Noelle in the coat kissing Matt (because she is a sweet girl who seems to be so genuine and sincere) , I just see Robin when I look at the pic. (Thanks to simplechef way back convincing me that it looks like Robin.) Screencaps have fooled me before (Chelsea jumping in the pool instead of Robin was a surprise to me... ) so I may be wrong on this.

Quote Originally Posted by iamreal2u;2888975;
    http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d2...3/PDVD_055.jpg

http://i28.tinypic.com/2czwqcy.jpg

I think that the kissing bandit is Amanda. No dimples. both have somewhat pointy chins.
    I love that couch kissing picture. I hope it's Amanda.

I've got a gorgeous hubby simplechef's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;2889111;
    I agree with you. Although I would like it to be Noelle in the coat kissing Matt (because she is a sweet girl who seems to be so genuine and sincere) , I just see Robin when I look at the pic. (Thanks to simplechef way back convincing me that it looks like Robin.) Screencaps have fooled me before (Chelsea jumping in the pool instead of Robin was a surprise to me... ) so I may be wrong on this.

I was so SUPRISED too... I remember back to the discussion and some saying they didn't think it was robin because the hair looked bundled in the back... They were RIGHT!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by casualfan;2888864;
    There was some question as to when the kiss with the "coat" girl on the couch is. Based on this media net pic for the coming episode:

And this picture of him kissing "coat" girl

It will not be this week. It likely is the RC after Idaho. We know Matt has quite an active set of lips, but would he kiss whoever this is and let them go an hour or two after? To me it looks like Robin, but the horseback riding looks like Noelle to me, only one of these two are in the F4, so which one?

Also of note is this PI played during the swim time after rugby. He was supposedly talking about Kelly, but since we don't see him say her name he could be talking about anyone "the funny thing is this wierd combination of loving being around her, but thinking are you really right for me?"

It seems to be from the next Rose Ceremony.

Which leaves the "smitten" RC after the hometown dates? It looks like the girls mansion, and I think the last rose ceremony they will have there will be after the hometowns. The remainder will be in Barbados. Lynn, I know you had looked at this as well, what do you think?

Apolgies for the long post!
    Yeah, I think mystery shirt and tie kissing mystery girl could very well end up being the 'after' Idaho rose ceremony. I still think it's Robin that he's kissing but, as I've said before, the kiss doesn't read as a very intimate kiss so, if he's kissing Noelle or Amanda he's not that into them

Anyhoo, the mystery blue shirt and tie, by the process of elimination, and the fact that it's at the house, has to be the rose ceremony after the hometown dates since we don't have Matt going on any cinderella dates.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by tammommy;2888888;
    I have been looking and looking at this "coat girl".

Originally I though, oh that's Robin, the hair is short....but the more I have looked at it, the more I think the hair is under the coat, that she actually has long hair and the coat is laying over it and so all we see is what is above the coat.

I need to go back and look at Noelle, but I think she has some pretty long, dark eyelashes, and if that is the case, then I would say that coat girl is Noelle.
    Here's a comparison.

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn7;2889201;
    Here's a comparison.
    Thanks for the comparison Lynn. I think the eyelashes give it away...Robin's and the coat girl's eyelashes are more curled than Noelle's IMO.