Page 2 of 332 FirstFirst 12345678910111252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Part 2: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 12

Re: Part 2: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 12

Aw. You should frame it or something. Go screencaps!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;2888878;

BTW--does anyone else think Matt needs some pizzazz added to his style. I hate the way he dresses.
    I tell you bankers and people who work in finance tend toward the conservative. That is why I am having a hard time seeing him go back into that atmosphere with Shayne and all of the things that the two of them have said about her: she's a sex kitten, she's high maintenance, she has tantrums, and the whole drama bit.
    Matt taking Shayne into that enviroment reminds me of Travis taking Moana back to Vanderbilt Hospital at Vanderbilt University in Nashville, Tn.

Quote Originally Posted by satorus;2888905;
    To show you my confusion w/ the coatgirl - this was the photo I used to justify in my mind that Michelle P was the 15th girl. I was lucky and she was the 15th. Are we sure this hasn't happened and has ended up on the editing room floor?
    Have you matched up the tie he wore that night and the one in this picture?

FORT Fan

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d2...3/PDVD_055.jpg

http://i28.tinypic.com/2czwqcy.jpg

I think that the kissing bandit is Amanda. No dimples. both have somewhat pointy chins.

I've got a gorgeous hubby simplechef's Avatar

The tie in the kissing photo is different than shown for this upcoming week. The tie in the kissing photo is stripped and the one for this coming week has white diamond shapes on it. The SHIRT is the same, but the ties are different. The coat kissing girl is wearing doesn't look to have pinstripes either.

How about we look at the kissing girl's nails. Can we find a cap of Noelle's nails and Robin's nails. Upon close inspection, The kissing girl has squared nails that are either a shiny polish or white polish... Robin bites her nails and the nail size looks to match.
    Last edited by simplechef; 04-02-2008 at 05:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by simplechef;2888990;
    The tie in the kissing photo is different than shown for this upcoming week. The tie in the kissing photo is stripped and the one for this coming week has white diamond shapes on it. The SHIRT is the same, but the ties are different. The coat kissing girl is wearing doesn't look to have pinstripes either.

How about we look at the kissing girl's nails. Can we find a cap of Noelle's nails and Robin's nails. If Robin chews her nails (like Shayne does) we know it's not Robin. The kissing girl has squared nails that are french manicure.

Right simplechef, I agree. So my prediction is that the kissing bandit strikes again at the 6:4 rose ceremony. Would he kiss Robin and then let her go right after? Or is that shot Noelle? I think there's a hands thread, I can't keep track, so I'm trying to only post in the screencaps and spoilers, general thoughts, media and contestant thread. But if you look in the hand thread you might find some hands

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by iamreal2u;2888975;
    http://[IMG]//http://i32.photobucket....jpg[/IMG]

http://i28.tinypic.com/2czwqcy.jpg

I think that the kissing bandit is Amanda. No dimples. both have somewhat pointy chins.
    here

This one seems to match!

"I didn't want to do anything fancy today! I just wanted to go shopping, come home, cook dinner and hang out with my man" Jillian

I've got a gorgeous hubby simplechef's Avatar

I still think its Robin, No dimples and the girl seems to have a smirk or smile on her face. If it was Noelle, we'd see her dimples. I really think it's robin. I wish we had a high def of that photo, to look at the nail of that girl. I think it's bitten, which would difinitively point to Robin since Noelle has lovely rounded nails.

I'm leaning toward the Robin theory as well. The coat girl has fairly short fingers and Robin's fingers are shorter than both Noelle's or Amanda's.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)