Page 15 of 332 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920212223242565115 ... LastLast

Thread: Part 2: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 12

FORT Fogey

Re: Part 2: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 12

Okay, how about this hotel to match the one Shayne and Matt are at? While I couldn't find a photo of a white headboard these ones are similar and, it would make sense, that other rooms would have the same headboard.

And, of course, don't forget the obligatory romantic setting for dinner:

FORT Fogey

[QUOTE=cape;2892261;]For those of you debating the horse caps - you might want to go check out the horse thread...

QUOTE]

Talk about beating a dead horse.....

Quote Originally Posted by lakerat;2892399;
    Wow........Since I drift in and out of these boards and only visit this thread, I didn't realize there was a "horse thread" Please excuse my ignorance.

Ah,Lakerat,go there at your own risk. And not only horses,cows too. .And there's the candle thread, the lip.body thread,the hands/finger thread. Right now they're getting my padded cell ready,and that's just from mostly reading the different threads.Mind you,I'm not putting down any of the wonderful sleuthers we have here.In fact,its because they're all so good that one minute I believe one argument,then another one has a brilliant "catch" and I'm back to square one - confused big time.

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn7;2892891;
    Okay, how about this hotel to match the one Shayne and Matt are at? While I couldn't find a photo of a white headboard these ones are similar and, it would make sense, that other rooms would have the same headboard.

And, of course, don't forget the obligatory romantic setting for dinner:
    The problem with this sc is twofold. The tufted white headboard alone creates one issue and the earth toned color scheme pillows another.
    Most of the hotels/resorts/villas operate on either a tropical/pastel color scheme or white on white or white on a basic color. Most have dark mahogany furnishings.
    I am sure I am not alone in this exhausting search, and I have not come across a resort or hotel that matches.
    There are hundreds of private villas for rent. It could be that this SC is either a HT date or a LCD in a rented villa--on one of the villa residence grounds.

I've got a gorgeous hubby simplechef's Avatar

I agree that the tufting might make you consider that hotel, but the color scheme is ALL off... I really think it's either in the Mansion somewhere and we won't see it OR it's a home visit... I just don't for a second think it looks "tropical" at all.

One little side note... Matt's elbows look particularly beat up in that photo.. I wonder what he'd been up to... to get so bruised.

Quote Originally Posted by goldie2;2891980;
    I think the piggy back girl is Amanda,possibly in England meeting the parents
    Im confused , Isn't the piggy back girl the same one that is on the horse? I thought the clothes werwe matched up and the scenery as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Babycakee;2892274;
    Where do we think Shayne's home town visit will be?
    I would think Malibou...or somewhere in the LA area. Does anyone know where her father is living with his 4th wife? I wonder if her parents are on speaking terms and if they are all one big happy group like Trista's family was. If that's the case , maybe all of them will come together i support of Shayne. At least I hope so for her sake.

Quote Originally Posted by zen4;2892345;

The pool SC where Shayne and Matt are kissing. Bare with me, I'm not quick at finding the SC. I'll try to post it when I find it, LOL!
    I will say that's a hot picture of them two in that pool or hot tub , whichever it is. Looks like they are heating up the waters ...

I've got a gorgeous hubby simplechef's Avatar

I would imagine that the HV is going to involve her mom, since it appears she's closer to her mom. If it's her mom's then it's in Arizona... if it's her dads... which it's possible (to get exposure and to play up "celebrity" for fliess...also could be that since Fleiss and Lamas know each other)...

I found a luxury apartment complex in malibu that could be where Shayne's hometwon date is...it is possible that they did not want to use where her parents or she lives for security reasons and they used these apt to stage the hometown date...

the apt comes furnished and they might have staged it with cushions and accessories...