Page 13 of 332 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021222363113 ... LastLast

Thread: Part 2: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 12

Re: Part 2: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 12

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;2892331;
    Matches what?? of Shayne's FD SC - what - where??
    The pool SC where Shayne and Matt are kissing. Bare with me, I'm not quick at finding the SC. I'll try to post it when I find it, LOL!
    Last edited by zen4; 04-03-2008 at 06:06 PM.
    "I didn't want to do anything fancy today! I just wanted to go shopping, come home, cook dinner and hang out with my man" Jillian

Quote Originally Posted by Maidenlady;2891968;
    one question on the horseback riding lady .
    if it hometown dates like some seem to think . Amanda lives in Florida but Noelle lives in Loveland Co and this was in Feb so some are thinking it have be snow in Colorado at this time of year as you know colorado has snow up till early summer most places.
    I think thats why some felt it had to be Amanda due to the countyside background . so what does that say on the Ladies ? it have be before hometown as they said they were in Feb ?
    I understand your thinking on the lack of snow, but I just don't see anyway possible this shot could be in FL.

I happen to live in central FL (40+ years) and the terrain doesn't look anything like central FL.

Plus, the weekend of Amanda's hometown visit just happened to be the same weekend of my grandson's birthday, so I remember the day vividly. The temperature was gorgeous......we had a wonderful party at the park playing football and cooking out in SHORTS. There is no way people riding horses that weekend would be earing sweaters and jackets.

I thought it was Amanda from day one (regardless of what others thought), but I could never place it in the episode line up, so.........

Noelle is the only one that makes sense at this point (to me anyway).

Actually, since Chelsea is the one with the western style durango date, it actually makes the most sense for her to be horseback riding too, but the hair just isn't the right shade., so, once again, I come back to Noelle.....

Quote Originally Posted by zen4;2892345;

The pool SC where Shayne and Matt are kissing. Bare with me, I'm not quick at finding the SC. I'll try to post it when I find it, LOL!
    Are you talking about the cap Cupcakes posted in #82 of this thread????

Ooops, never mind......I see you found that one!

I have been to Sandy Lane Beach Resort, it is gorgeous. (I didn't stay there--just walked through the grounds on a visit to Barbados)
    I do not think the cap is from there.
    I have a link to panaramac and video of the grounds and rooms if anyone is interested. I don't have the know how or skills to post a link or the video.
    I only wish the FD would be here...it's so romantic.

Quote Originally Posted by zen4;2892345;

Sorry Zen - but I am missing something here. The pic you posted (matt/Shayne in pool above) - is that the one that matches something else - if so - what does it match is what I am asking.
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;2892362;
    Sorry Zen - but I am missing something here. The pic you posted (matt/Shayne in pool above) - is that the one that matches something else - if so - what does it match is what I am asking.
    It matches Jlccaz SC but apparently not based on what Kasha posted above !

"I didn't want to do anything fancy today! I just wanted to go shopping, come home, cook dinner and hang out with my man" Jillian

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Kresge;2892353;
    I understand your thinking on the lack of snow, but I just don't see anyway possible this shot could be in FL.

I happen to live in central FL (40+ years) and the terrain doesn't look anything like central FL.

Plus, the weekend of Amanda's hometown visit just happened to be the same weekend of my grandson's birthday, so I remember the day vividly. The temperature was gorgeous......we had a wonderful party at the park playing football and cooking out in SHORTS. There is no way people riding horses that weekend would be earing sweaters and jackets.

I thought it was Amanda from day one (regardless of what others thought), but I could never place it in the episode line up, so.........

Noelle is the only one that makes sense at this point (to me anyway).

Actually, since Chelsea is the one with the western style durango date, it actually makes the most sense for her to be horseback riding too, but the hair just isn't the right shade., so, once again, I come back to Noelle.....
    Makes sense but Matt is wearing a coat.

Quote Originally Posted by zen4;2892374;
    It matches Jlccaz SC but apparently not based on what Kasha posted above !

So sorry ZEN - still don't understand what matches
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by cape;2892261;
    For those of you debating the horse caps - you might want to go check out the horse thread...

I posted weeks ago that Noelle's parents own a home in an area made for horseback riding and have a barn on their property...and we have posted the temperature on the days for all the areas when it might have happened...

no need for you all to go looking for info that has already been found and posted!!
    Wow........Since I drift in and out of these boards and only visit this thread, I didn't realize there was a "horse thread" Please excuse my ignorance.

I hate to say that I looked rather extensively at screencaps at sandy lane - and their jacuzzi's and pool do not match the shayne and matt cap...

I think I have looked at every stinking publically posted pool and jacuzzi in Barbados...I am thinking this could be a hometown date...