Thread: Part 2: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 12

Re: Part 2: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 12

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;2928142;
    This isn't the actual toast but they do have their roses. . .

Does anyone (or Bugs) remember if the order of the toast was this same order??
    That's the F6 cut. I believe that was Hilary's exit. Look at the girls reaction!
    "I didn't want to do anything fancy today! I just wanted to go shopping, come home, cook dinner and hang out with my man" Jillian

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;2928142;
    This isn't the actual toast but they do have their roses. . .

Does anyone (or Bugs) remember if the order of the toast was this same order??
    That's not the official picture. The official lineup picture was aweful! We need to get a pic of Brad's F4 toasting to try and compare positions to Matt's F4 toasting to see if there is a pattern there.

Quote Originally Posted by zen4;2928152;
    That's the F6 cut. I believe that was Hilary's exit. Look at the girls reaction!
    I know it is the final 6 cut, but it is the final 4 toast as well. It's not in that exact order for when they toast but Bloomers asked for the final 4 toasting in Brad's season...and that picture is of the final 4. . . I was just asking if anyone remembered where they were standing for the that toast.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;2928157;
    That's not the official picture. The official lineup picture was aweful! We need to get a pic of Brad's F4 toasting to try and compare positions to Matt's F4 toasting to see if there is a pattern there.
    The toast:

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;2928165;
    The toast:
    Thanks Kasha! See, the final 4 toasting was in the same order as the girls standing with their roses.

Hmm.... so if we use this picture, that would make Chelsea final 1 and Noelle final 2. . .

Again, I am not buying that there is a certain order for the rose ceremonies. However, I can understand maybe with the final 2 because the bachelor "should" know who he will pick by then.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;2928014;
    I am small enough to wear babydoll dresses, but when I wore them before, they were called maternity dresses.
    LOL!!

Oh my stars! He is doing the famous foot lift from Amanda's date!!
    I noticed that too! She did it on their 50's date - that's GOT to mean something!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;2928138;
    Yes! Please check and see how the F4 for Brad's season are positioned for the toast. Thanks!
    I am wanting to see how and if that matches with the F4 line-up.
    I lost that while looking at it the tape got tangle I have now lost another season.

I gotta say some of this "order" stuff just doesn't add up anymore. Too confusing to me and I have a feeling that's exactly what it's meant to do--they mix it up after awhile and what used to be a pattern is no longer.

Teaching and Learning :) heatheshells10's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;2928169;
    Thanks Kasha! See, the final 4 toasting was in the same order as the girls standing with their roses.

Hmm.... so if we use this picture, that would make Chelsea final 1 and Noelle final 2. . .
    Yeah as much as I like trying to find patterns, I don't think we should use Brad's season. Maybe factor it in, but not take it as gospel. Technically, there was no F1. I know, I know, if Brad chose anyone, it would have been DeAnna, but he didn't choose anyone...
    "I'm talking about fate here - when feelings are so powerful it's as if some force beyond your control is guiding you to someone who can make you happy beyond your wildest dreams." -Alex and Emma

Let them be in love

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;2928165;
    The toast:
    This SC is why I believe Brad was going to pick Bettina and not the others until the hometown date, he was visibly upset on that date!