Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 91

Thread: MySpace Pages?

  1. #71
    FORT Fanaddict TazoChai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    268

    Re: MySpace Pages?

    Quote Originally Posted by soccermama;2998772;
    You missed a comment that Holly left on Noelle's my space page. On May 5th at 1:26 pm, as a comment, Holly left Noelle a picture of Matt with the word douchebag at the bottom.
    She has since made her myspace page private, so I forgot about that one. Thanks. Was THIS the picture you were talking about???



    Let's all dog on Jason... it's so hot right now.

  2. #72
    FORT Newbie MissFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    21

    Re: MySpace Pages?

    I put this in the other thread but thought it would apply here too...
    Noelle has a new photography site up:
    noelledrakephotography.com

    Nice Job Noelle

  3. #73
    FORT Fogey dodie430's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    1,453

    Re: MySpace Pages?

    Quote Originally Posted by MissFan;2999125;
    I put this in the other thread but thought it would apply here too...
    Noelle has a new photography site up:
    noelledrakephotography.com

    Nice Job Noelle
    Wow, she's talented!
    Love the picture of the baby called "Innocent Beauty" [I think] - I think I might purchase a print of it.

    ETA: According to her blog, she's had enough of Hollywood - and is taking a road trip. I just read her last two blog entries, and she is one profound gal. I love the way she looks at things and describes them. She could easily be an author as well as a photographer. Very talented!

  4. #74
    Premium Member soccermama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    On the soccer field...
    Posts
    2,281

    Re: MySpace Pages?

    Quote Originally Posted by TazoChai;2998836;
    She has since made her myspace page private, so I forgot about that one. Thanks. Was THIS the picture you were talking about???



    Yes it is! That's the picture! You think that says anything about how Holly really feels about Matt?
    "Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." ~ Elizabeth Stone

  5. #75
    Premium Member soccermama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    On the soccer field...
    Posts
    2,281

    Re: MySpace Pages?

    I wonder... a lot of the girls have each other as friends on their my space pages. Does Shayne have any of the other bachelorettes as friends on hers? I thought it was stated that she got soooo close to the other girls. If so, I would imagine she would have them as friends on my space. Does anyone know?
    "Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." ~ Elizabeth Stone

  6. #76
    FORT Fogey longhornalum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Back in the Midwest
    Posts
    1,102

    Re: MySpace Pages?

    Quote Originally Posted by soccermama;2999362;
    I wonder... a lot of the girls have each other as friends on their my space pages. Does Shayne have any of the other bachelorettes as friends on hers? I thought it was stated that she got soooo close to the other girls. If so, I would imagine she would have them as friends on my space. Does anyone know?
    Holly, Shayne's "BFF" on the show, posted this on Chelsea's myspace following the finale:

    Holly - May 12 2008 11:08 PM "noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oo!"

    That speaks volumes.

  7. #77
    Premium Member soccermama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    On the soccer field...
    Posts
    2,281

    Re: MySpace Pages?

    Quote Originally Posted by longhornalum;2999388;
    Holly, Shayne's "BFF" on the show, posted this on Chelsea's myspace following the finale:

    Holly - May 12 2008 11:08 PM "noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oo!"

    That speaks volumes.
    Yes it does!
    "Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." ~ Elizabeth Stone

  8. #78
    FORT Fogey BachNoFoolMe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    1,724

    Re: MySpace Pages?

    Quote Originally Posted by soccermama;2998772;
    You missed a comment that Holly left on Noelle's my space page. On May 5th at 1:26 pm, as a comment, Holly left Noelle a picture of Matt with the word douchebag at the bottom.
    Now doesn't these make you think there is suspicion amongst the girls as to how this all played out? Plus wasn't there some alluding from atleast one of the posters on the board that went to the WTA that the girls wasn't buying it totally? Just things that make you go hmmmm....

  9. #79
    FORT Fanaddict TazoChai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    268

    Re: MySpace Pages?

    Quote Originally Posted by MissFan;2999125;
    I put this in the other thread but thought it would apply here too...
    Noelle has a new photography site up:
    noelledrakephotography.com

    Nice Job Noelle
    WOW! She has serious talent. I absolutely love her photos! I want a few of them to put up in my house!
    Let's all dog on Jason... it's so hot right now.

  10. #80
    FORT Newbie MissFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    21

    Re: MySpace Pages?

    Quote Originally Posted by soccermama;2999362;
    I wonder... a lot of the girls have each other as friends on their my space pages. Does Shayne have any of the other bachelorettes as friends on hers? I thought it was stated that she got soooo close to the other girls. If so, I would imagine she would have them as friends on my space. Does anyone know?
    I think the girls had to wait until they were off the show to contact
    each other. So Shayne wouldn't have been able to until this week.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.