Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: MySpace Pages?

Re: MySpace Pages?

Chelsea's myspace page says that she is "In a Relationship." Anyone know who the lucky guy is?

It makes me happy to see that she is fine.

Her page also says:
    "Hey everyone, I want to say thank you all sooooo much for the kind words, and the support. I have had such an enormous response after the show. I would love to write everyone back individually, but I simply do not have the time.... I'll do my best to answer questions and let you know when I am doing interviews. Just so you know, I am not bitter, angry, sad or disappointed about the outcome of the show. Initially I was confused, but it has been a few months and I couldn't be happier. THANK YOU ALL SOOO MUCH! I'll try to update you soon and keep you posted on things. LOTS OF LUV, Chelsea"
    Last edited by TazoChai; 05-13-2008 at 09:42 PM.
    Let's all dog on Jason... it's so hot right now.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by TazoChai;2993800;
    Chelsea's myspace page says that she is "In a Relationship."
    ...interesting?
    However, according to her contract, she wasn't allowed to date until after the FRC had been shown which would have been today. Does that mean she started a relationship today, did she have something going like we think Brad did before the FRC was shown, or did she just put something up just to put it up?

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;2993863;
    However, according to her contract, she wasn't allowed to date until after the FRC had been shown which would have been today. Does that mean she started a relationship today, did she have something going like we think Brad did before the FRC was shown, or did she just put something up just to put it up?
    I guess there are a lot of possibilities. I have no idea...just wanted to post it here.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;2993863;

the latter. A few days ago she had 'married' on her myspace, then it changed to 'swinger', now its 'in a relationship'. She has a sense of humor and is using it to mess with our heads. I think this is her version of a prank.

Quote Originally Posted by RomanticHaze;2994474;
    the latter. A few days ago she had 'married' on her myspace, then it changed to 'swinger', now its 'in a relationship'. She has a sense of humor and is using it to mess with our heads. I think this is her version of a prank.
    Oh... that's stupid. She shouldn't mess with the people who like her.

Chelsea received some interesting comments from her "castmates."

FORT Newbie

Spill!

Quote Originally Posted by cheekycheeky;2997987;
    Spill!
    You can see them yourself --I am not a "friend" but a little while ago I checked her page and that part was "public."

Quote Originally Posted by cheekycheeky;2997987;
    Spill!
    Here they are:
    Amanda - May 12 2008 8:25 PM "You are a rock star and I love you!"
    Holly - May 12 2008 11:08 PM "noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oo!"
    Holly - May 8 2008 7:30 PM "haha you guys and your y9 mics!! funniest night ever!"
    Amanda - May 8 2008 8:39 AM "Can't wait to hang out! More champagne to the main room please ... Y9 ... did you copy that? ... more champagne."
    Noelle - May 5 2008 1:20 PM "Can we have a surf lesson when you come up here?!"
    Amanda - May 4 2008 8:22 PM "I miss you so much!!!!"
    Noelle - May 4 2008 2:03 AM "The WTA just didn't feel right without you there!! You need to come up to LA and visit us. Or do you have to wait until the show is done airing? LAME."
    Holly - May 2 2008 9:23 PM "hello!!!!! ugh where have you been all my life!"

Here are comments posted from cast mates on Amanda's page:

Noelle - May 14 2008 11:37 PM "haha your song makes me laugh. I second that!!" (Her song is "You're so vain" - Carly)
    Chelsea - May 4 2008 3:43 PM "I miss you WAY too much!!!"
    Other than that...Holly posted a few pictures from a night where they all went out together...looks like it's after the WTA...and Noelle & Holly left a lot of "I miss you" type comments.

Quote Originally Posted by TazoChai;2998761;
    Here they are:
    Amanda - May 12 2008 8:25 PM "You are a rock star and I love you!"
    Holly - May 12 2008 11:08 PM "noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oo!"
    Holly - May 8 2008 7:30 PM "haha you guys and your y9 mics!! funniest night ever!"
    Amanda - May 8 2008 8:39 AM "Can't wait to hang out! More champagne to the main room please ... Y9 ... did you copy that? ... more champagne."
    Noelle - May 5 2008 1:20 PM "Can we have a surf lesson when you come up here?!"
    Amanda - May 4 2008 8:22 PM "I miss you so much!!!!"
    Noelle - May 4 2008 2:03 AM "The WTA just didn't feel right without you there!! You need to come up to LA and visit us. Or do you have to wait until the show is done airing? LAME."
    Holly - May 2 2008 9:23 PM "hello!!!!! ugh where have you been all my life!"

Here are comments posted from cast mates on Amanda's page:

Noelle - May 14 2008 11:37 PM "haha your song makes me laugh. I second that!!" (Her song is "You're so vain" - Carly)
    Chelsea - May 4 2008 3:43 PM "I miss you WAY too much!!!"
    Other than that...Holly posted a few pictures from a night where they all went out together...looks like it's after the WTA...and Noelle & Holly left a lot of "I miss you" type comments.

You missed a comment that Holly left on Noelle's my space page. On May 5th at 1:26 pm, as a comment, Holly left Noelle a picture of Matt with the word douchebag at the bottom.
    "Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." ~ Elizabeth Stone