Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: MySpace Pages?

Re: MySpace Pages?

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;2969701;
    Aww that is so sweet! It's great to know that these girls despite leaving with broken hearts, can make long lasting friendships with each other!
    I agree!! Sometimes the friendships between the girls are the only lasting relationships that come out of this show, lol!
    "Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." ~ Elizabeth Stone

Quote Originally Posted by soccermama;2974460;
    I agree!! Sometimes the friendships between the girls are the only lasting relationships that come out of this show, lol!

Now THAT is a very positive thing Friends are forever - love affairs aren't - in many cases
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

wherever there is a T.V. and the bachelorette

Amanda has really started accepting many more friends in the last day or so. Maybe she will get to some more of them soon. I also noticed Shayne changed her mood from fabulous yesterday to blessed for today!
    Bring on the Bachelorette!

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;2974795;
    Now THAT is a very positive thing Friends are forever - love affairs aren't - in many cases
    One day, love asked friendship: "Why are you even there when people can have me?" Friendship answered: "Because I come and help when you left people in tears."

So yes, I agree with you, it's a very positive thing that the girls are able to make some great friends on the show!!!
    Live well, laugh often, love with all your heart and as though you've never been hurt before

Quote Originally Posted by Estella;2974857;
    One day, love asked friendship: "Why are you even there when people can have me?" Friendship answered: "Because I come and help when you left people in tears."

So yes, I agree with you, it's a very positive thing that the girls are able to make some great friends on the show!!!

AAwwww - I LOVE that - thank you
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

That's such a beautiful quote Estella. Thanks for sharing that with us!

I've heard other 'ettes say that the only people who truely understand the experience that they had are the other girls in the house, I'm glad they can continue their friendships from such an intense environment to a regular, every day one

Estella, that is just beautiful!
    Ain't Love Grand!

Wow, that is really beautiful! Friends like that are true blessings.

FORT Newbie

Shayne has not logged on since April 15th.

Quote Originally Posted by joann2007;2989238;
    Shayne has not logged on since April 15th.
    I don't know which page you looked at, but the one I found has been renamed a "fansite" since I first found it. Whoever "owns" it logged in today and the mood was "rockin."
    Who knows if it is Shayne's or someone pretending to be...