Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: MySpace Pages?

Re: MySpace Pages?

Quote Originally Posted by astrochick18;2966994;
    How did you add them without knowing their last names?? Chelsea's last name was on her page, but not Amanda or Holly. TIA
    I know their last names from interviews and from this board~

Quote Originally Posted by candimichele;2967001;
    I know their last names from interviews and from this board~
    The last names aren't a problem But how did you get Amanda to add you? It seems to me like she usually doesn't add "fans". I sent her a message and she responded to it, but she hasn't accepted my request yet...
    Live well, laugh often, love with all your heart and as though you've never been hurt before

Quote Originally Posted by Estella;2967575;
    The last names aren't a problem But how did you get Amanda to add you? It seems to me like she usually doesn't add "fans". I sent her a message and she responded to it, but she hasn't accepted my request yet...
    I just requested to be a friend and she added me.. Perhaps it's because I didn't message her about the show and she thought I were someone she knows.. I don't know! She also added me the time before the show ended when she did have a myspace then!

Quote Originally Posted by candimichele;2967714;
    I just requested to be a friend and she added me.. Perhaps it's because I didn't message her about the show and she thought I were someone she knows.. I don't know! She also added me the time before the show ended when she did have a myspace then!
    LOL... I NEVER add people before I'm absolutely sure I know who they are, and I'm NOT a former contestant of any kind of reality show...
    I can understand if she doesn't add fans... but that's funny that she basically added you by mistake twice (if she really thinks she knows you)... lucky girl
    Live well, laugh often, love with all your heart and as though you've never been hurt before

Quote Originally Posted by Estella;2967809;
    LOL... I NEVER add people before I'm absolutely sure I know who they are, and I'm NOT a former contestant of any kind of reality show...
    I can understand if she doesn't add fans... but that's funny that she basically added you by mistake twice (if she really thinks she knows you)... lucky girl
    Yep

Quote Originally Posted by candimichele;2967824;
    Yep
    Guess she "gave up" on not adding fans

wherever there is a T.V. and the bachelorette

Amanda added me as a friend also. I did send her a message along with my request. I think it's funny that she has Mr. Pitiful as her song on the page. And Stryker is her friend also.
    Bring on the Bachelorette!

wherever there is a T.V. and the bachelorette

Amanda just added Chelsea as a friend also.
    Bring on the Bachelorette!

Quote Originally Posted by mysonisthebest;2968339;
    Amanda added me as a friend also. I did send her a message along with my request. I think it's funny that she has Mr. Pitiful as her song on the page. And Stryker is her friend also.
    I just listened to the song on Youtube.....

Quote Originally Posted by mysonisthebest;2968339;
    Okay, you and me both noticed the exact same things I cracked up when I saw the title of her song and I immediately figured out that she already has Stryker as a friend on there... wonder if she requested him or if he requested her
    She seems to get along really well with Noelle and Holly. Well, they were probably the three sweetest girls of the season