Page 1 of 73 123456789101151 ... LastLast

Thread: Hands, hands and more hands

Hands, hands and more hands

Just in case anyone was interested in hand comparison. I tried to get 3 decent hand shots of each of what we think is the final 6. Some girls were easy to find--others harder. I tried to avoid action shots if possibe and get clear stills.

Amanda:

Chelsea:

Shayne:

Re: Hands, hands and more hands

And remember, if we see hands twisted in what to most of us would be an unnatural position, that's Chelsea. (I'm still squicked out by the double-jointedness.)

Noelle:

Marshana:

Robin:

[img]
    Last edited by KashatheDiva; 03-30-2008 at 08:09 PM.

FORT Fogey

Well, why not...here's what I have:

Noelle:

Chelsea:

Robin:

Shayne:

Amanda:

Quote Originally Posted by SweetElvira;2881499;
    And remember, if we see hands twisted in what to most of us would be an unnatural position, that's Chelsea. (I'm still squicked out by the double-jointedness.)
    My arms do the same thing as her .. however, I did not receive the gift of the tongue

i don't think i've ever looked at so many pictures and focused only on the hands in my life

I wonder when (or if) we will have a screencap of a ring to go on one of those hands. Nothing so far, not even Matt going to a jeweler, right? Or did I miss this in any of the scenes already shown?

Quote Originally Posted by Ladybugged;2882178;
    I wonder when (or if) we will have a screencap of a ring to go on one of those hands. Nothing so far, not even Matt going to a jeweler, right? Or did I miss this in any of the scenes already shown?
    Nope ~ You are correct! There hasn't been anything shown with a hand, ring, ringbox, jewelers, NOTHING! I am wondering if they aren't showing us anything because the hands of the final 3 are too different from each other and would be obvious who it is OR because Matt doesn't propose at all, but just gives out his final rose to the final lady and says that they will date in the real world to see where it goes. (Which IMO is the logical thing to do when speed dating )

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;2882184;
    Nope ~ You are correct! There hasn't been anything shown with a hand, ring, ringbox, jewelers, NOTHING! I am wondering if they aren't showing us anything because the hands of the final 3 are too different from each other and would be obvious who it is OR because Matt doesn't propose at all, but just gives out his final rose to the final lady and says that they will date in the real world to see where it goes. (Which IMO is the logical thing to do when speed dating )
    I'm not getting much from Matt at this point that leads me to think he'll propose. Do I believe him when he says he's in love? Yes. Do I think he's excited about their future together? Yes. Do I think he proposed. Not sure yet but leaning toward no.

FORT Fogey

In what episode do we see Chelsea do that shot off whoever that is, or do we?

Page 1 of 73 123456789101151 ... LastLast