Page 52 of 73 FirstFirst ... 2424344454647484950515253545556575859606162 ... LastLast

Thread: Hands, hands and more hands

FORT Newbie

Re: Hands, hands and more hands

Everyone keeps saying that the hand with the bracelet is Shayne's and the picture with the thumb is also Shayne's; so my question is - if Amanda is one of the F2, where is her hands? One of those pictures has to be Amanda's. I've read posts that say that Chelsea is out at F3 (because of where she is standing). So it down to Amanda and Shayne, so disregarding any photoshopping of any skin tones - Amanda is pale and Shayne is tanned and the pale one gets the ring and the bracelet.

Could be the lighting too, where the skin appears to be a different tone. I didnt think the f2's hands are usually ever shown, but I could be wrong.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

FORT Fanatic

Question… if this is Shaynes right hand (which I think everyone agrees it is),

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u...ach169flip.jpg

Don't you think we'd see the big white watch she is supposeably wearing on her wrist (from sunset picture)?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by maxkl;2944390;

Don't you think we'd see the big white watch she is supposeably wearing on her wrist (from sunset picture)?
    Or, at the very least a tan line, if the sunset picture is flipped and she's actually wearing her bling on the left wrist.

Quote Originally Posted by maxkl;2944390;

The "glimmer" of what we see in the sunset pic..is the bracelet...now we need to prove the wrist it is on!

FORT Fanatic

Never thought about the sunset picture being flipped (don't know why not, every other one is!!)!

The thing about Shayne, is it always seems she's wears her jewerly on her right wrist, why change for the FRC?
    Of course, unless the production crew told her too...

Quote Originally Posted by maxkl;2944467;
    Never thought about the sunset picture being flipped (don't know why not, every other one is!!)!

The thing about Shayne, is it always seems she's wears her jewerly on her right wrist, why change for the FRC?
    Of course, unless the production crew told her too...
    Because that's the hand the ring is going on and will be prominently displayed on camera

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by zipster;2944483;
    Because that's the hand the ring is going on and will be prominently displayed on camera
    Maybe, but I think it takes away from that beautiful ring!!

I guess I also don't think about cameras when I'm getting ready to go out, I just put the jewerly on. Shayne is use to thinking about cameras, so that makes sense.....

Quote Originally Posted by mamaspy;2942731;
    my question is how the 'infamous diamond bracelet' which is loose, is not hanging over the wrist in the thumb shot? Almost makes one wonder if they are two different girl's hands?
    I think the bracelet is there in the thumb shot. I just think it is further up on her wrist and isn't in the picture...
    "Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." ~ Elizabeth Stone

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by soccermama;2944613;
    I think the bracelet is there in the thumb shot. I just think it is further up on her wrist and isn't in the picture...
    But if her hand is pointing downward, wouldn't they naturally fall to the wrist if they are loose?

I don't know anymore, this is all just too confusing!!! I'm not getting anywork done looking at all these hand pictures!!