Page 2 of 73 FirstFirst 12345678910111252 ... LastLast

Thread: Hands, hands and more hands

Re: Hands, hands and more hands

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;2882197;
    In what episode do we see Chelsea do that shot off whoever that is, or do we?
    Hmm, since she is doing the shot off of Kelly, I would think it has to occur either this monday or next monday since Kelly leaves next week.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;2882184;
    Nope ~ You are correct! There hasn't been anything shown with a hand, ring, ringbox, jewelers, NOTHING! I am wondering if they aren't showing us anything because the hands of the final 3 are too different from each other and would be obvious who it is OR because Matt doesn't propose at all, but just gives out his final rose to the final lady and says that they will date in the real world to see where it goes. (Which IMO is the logical thing to do when speed dating )
    I think at this time Matt is too busy having too good of a time kissing too many girls to consider proposing.

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;2882184;
    Nope ~ You are correct! There hasn't been anything shown with a hand, ring, ringbox, jewelers, NOTHING! I am wondering if they aren't showing us anything because the hands of the final 3 are too different from each other and would be obvious who it is OR because Matt doesn't propose at all, but just gives out his final rose to the final lady and says that they will date in the real world to see where it goes. (Which IMO is the logical thing to do when speed dating )
    I met my hubby in april and married him in february next year. It was kind of fast but not nearly as fast as on the Bachelor.

And, most importantly, he was dating me exclusively.

I agree with you that Matt and his intended should be careful and take things to the real world before taking the big step.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;2882209;
    I think at this time Matt is too busy having too good of a time kissing too many girls to consider proposing.
    Could be. Maybe he forgot he's there to find "love" because he's setting a record on who kisses the most ladies.

Quote Originally Posted by pbandj;2882214;
    Could be. Maybe he forgot he's there to find "love" because he's setting a record on who kisses the most ladies.
    I actually think he's doing fine so far. You see, Ashlee and Robin really put him on the spot. Ashlee in particular, she practically gave him an ultimatum to kiss her. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by Ladybugged;2882227;
    I actually think he's doing fine so far. You see, Ashlee and Robin really put him on the spot. Ashlee in particular, she practically gave him an ultimatum to kiss her. :nono
    I guess, but I'm pretty sure he could've avoided those, he was just being a nice man. But still, he kissed them.

FORT Regular

Lynn, I agree about the proposal. I'm doubting he'll do it. If you listen to the voiceover at FRC shots, he's saying "I might have found the woman of my dreams." Emphasis on MIGHT. If you have any sense, you don't propose until you're sure she's the woman of your dreams. Which would mean that none of these guys really should be proposing after these circumstances, but that's another conversation.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Ladybugged;2882227;
    We have so many caps of him kissing so many people; then, just like Andy who also was extremely affectionate, at the end he is going to confess this head over heels in love bit. Just like Andy did , Matt is already doing it.
    It makes me a little uneasy that he has such a wonderful time making out with so many people while he is supposedly falling so deeply in love with one person. Something isn't resonating with me. I have a harder time buying into that whole "I'm in love" bit when he's been making out with almost everyone of them that was available.

Hands:

Shayne - very short
    Robin - next shortest
    Noelle - long and slender
    Amanda - long. not as slender

We have seen finger nail polish (color) on Shayne and Robin. Both Noelle and Amanda seem to prefer a clear coat, so far. Shayne has very short nails and Noelle appears to have the longest in growth. I haven't looked for obvious freckles or web creases - and I really don't want to.

ETA: I forgot Chelsea. Our beloved F2...I think I see thicker knuckles on her long fingers than I see on any of the others.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by looselips;2882241;
    Lynn, I agree about the proposal. I'm doubting he'll do it. If you listen to the voiceover at FRC shots, he's saying "I might have found the woman of my dreams." Emphasis on MIGHT. If you have any sense, you don't propose until you're sure she's the woman of your dreams. Which would mean that none of these guys really should be proposing after these circumstances, but that's another conversation.
    Which reminds me, has anyone seen the article where Andy has some words of advice for Matt. He says to Matt that he should be 100% sure before proposing to his final 1. He also says something like proposing to Tessa at the FRC was too soon and that was their downfall. paraphrasing of course..but he says something like that.
    I can't post it here but you can find it in the news section of google if you put in the bachelor.